The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
5 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Confidance said:
^^^^ Games drop on almost any/every day of the week now dude. That Tuesday stuff is about as done as it can get before games stop dropping on Tuesday altogether
oh s*** well props for the information. i guess i'll cop s*** on the 14th. i really might need to cop that ncaa 10 joint after i see some reviews.
 8 years ago '07        #222
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
Yea, I posted this info 2 weeks ago and some "mod" merged it with the official Madden '10 thread....why is this thread allowed to sit on it's on? Oh, a "mod" created it...Fuk the world!
 8 years ago '04        #223
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 jhj26 said:
Yea, I posted this info 2 weeks ago and some "mod" merged it with the official Madden '10 thread....why is this thread allowed to sit on it's on? Oh, a "mod" created it...Fuk the world!
It's not, so just like the others, it's been merged with the official thread. The whole point of an official thread is so there's not 15 topics about the same f***ing game littering the front page. Keep it all in here, check back often.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 07-12-2009 at 11:44 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #224
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Well Its Almost 100%, Madden Challenge is out for '10

MLG met up with EA & talked about picking up the game for the Pro Circuit...

My manz gambino confirmed it...

I loved the ATL MC, even when I watched my cousins play 2 years ago...dam shame it gotta go.

MLG will advance the competitive Madden community...lets see what happens...
 8 years ago '04        #225
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I put it in here and on the main page cuz people don't usually check the official threads too much...so now there are two of them on the official thread...
 8 years ago '04        #226
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Jabo1091 said:
Well Its Almost 100%, Madden Challenge is out for '10

MLG met up with EA & talked about picking up the game for the Pro Circuit...

My manz gambino confirmed it...

I loved the ATL MC, even when I watched my cousins play 2 years ago...dam shame it gotta go.

MLG will advance the competitive Madden community...lets see what happens...
hopefully they eliminate the cheesers and put some rules down......

I swear I seen a few Madden Challenges with rocket catches and utter BS yet "its okay"
 8 years ago '07        #227
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
 Jabo1091 said:
Well Its Almost 100%, Madden Challenge is out for '10

MLG met up with EA & talked about picking up the game for the Pro Circuit...

My manz gambino confirmed it...

I loved the ATL MC, even when I watched my cousins play 2 years ago...dam shame it gotta go.

MLG will advance the competitive Madden community...lets see what happens...
tell him to get at me....
 8 years ago '05        #228
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 K1Entertainment said:
hopefully they eliminate the cheesers and put some rules down......

I swear I seen a few Madden Challenges with rocket catches and utter BS yet "its okay"

Rocket catches are stoppable...it is cheap as f***, n thats why it'll take way more skill to user catch on '10

n jhj, it won't be supported for ps3
 07-12-2009, 09:56 PM         #229
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
^good thing I pre-ordered at gamestop man I wish they would give it to us a little sooner tho



nah they are talking about NCAA 10
oh ok thanks for clearing that up
 8 years ago '07        #230
Jago 1030 heat pts1030
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 8 years ago '04        #231
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Jabo1091 said:
Rocket catches are stoppable...it is cheap as f***, n thats why it'll take way more skill to user catch on '10

n jhj, it won't be supported for ps3
all I know is it is way too easy on 09 in a way it is stoppable but the whole rocket catch over and over is pretty damn cheesey and unrealistic

thank goodness for Madden 10 catering to the sim players and taking away from these cheesey wack a.ss dudes.
 07-13-2009, 09:32 AM         #232
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
all I know is it is way too easy on 09 in a way it is stoppable but the whole rocket catch over and over is pretty damn cheesey and unrealistic

thank goodness for Madden 10 catering to the sim players and taking away from these cheesey wack a.ss dudes.
How is that sim? Watch an NFL season and tell me guys don't throw rockets late in games to come back or whatever, it happens multiple times every sunday.
 8 years ago '07        #233
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
^^^he didnt say rocket pass, he said rocket catch...you know, when the receiver levitates over 2 or 3 dbs to catch the ball
 8 years ago '05        #234
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 smokeweed101. said:
How is that sim? Watch an NFL season and tell me guys don't throw rockets late in games to come back or whatever, it happens multiple times every sunday.
 jhj26 said:
^^^he didnt say rocket pass, he said rocket catch...you know, when the receiver levitates over 2 or 3 dbs to catch the ball
:lachen001: :lachen001: :lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #235
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
Any news & updates on offline franchise?? that's what I play the most and it's been awful in Madden since it came on the next gen systems.
 8 years ago '05        #236
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
Yea, search this thread. They revamped it a lot.
 8 years ago '05        #237
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 jhj26 said:
^^^he didnt say rocket pass, he said rocket catch...you know, when the receiver levitates over 2 or 3 dbs to catch the ball
To stop rocket catch, click onto your nearest defender and press swat.
 8 years ago '06        #238
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
 jhj26 said:


killer presentation this year!!!!!
not trying to sound like a hater or anything, but some of those new additions to the presentation were in nfl 2k5. i'm just saying. with that said its about damn time EA because it makes the game more fun to play. if this game is going to be as good as ea says it will be then they got my money
 8 years ago '05        #239
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 backtrack said:
not trying to sound like a hater or anything, but some of those new additions to the presentation were in nfl 2k5. i'm just saying. with that said its about damn time EA because it makes the game more fun to play. if this game is going to be as good as ea says it will be then they got my money
And that's exactly why they're in Madden 10. So n*ggas like you can quit comparin Madden to NFL 2K5.
 8 years ago '08        #240
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,239 | Props total: 13602 13602
That fumble pileup was nice
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy