most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '07        #141
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4839 4839
 ill800 said:
lmao @ this herb. stay obtaining your info on the internet clown and having delusions about who the f**k you think i am and what ive done.

so my homeboy got raided cause somebody said he was running a heroin operation out his house. and guess what? we are all trying to figure out who snitched. public records? youre a f**king retard. do you know what happens to snitches around here? well the police do and they arent making them public knowledge. that would f**k up future cases for them if their informants are exposed. they are given a f**king number and have a guarded informant file that is very difficult to get your hands on. they are referred to as CI's meaning confidential informant. do you know what confidential means?

so if they dont need the snitches to testify or dont use their info in court, guess what? you arent going to be able to find out who they are.

you dont know a damn thing accept the s**t you read on whosarat.com. just stop fronting
already you pathetic b***h. google stop snitchin and youll find out a little more about baltimore. gtfoh with that silver springs nonsense.
tha hell kinda gangsta use words like delusions.lol.yall nerds k!ll me actin tough on tha net.in this case of t.i,an read slowly,u claim he is snitchin,tellin some cops its a crack spot aint gonna get that type of deal a*****e.tha judge offered t.i his deal,not tha prosecution d**k breath.so what that means is that he aint need to cooperate to get a lesser sentence.

do u know what informant means muhf**ka!they use tha word confidential so they can get away wit usin any an everybody no matter thier background d**kbreath.

hang it up man.enjoy life in silver springs.its a nice place
 9 years ago '05        #142
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I guess a year on house arrest means nothing to you a*****es. My brother was on that s**t. It's no joke and you have no life.
 05-21-2009, 05:54 PM         #143
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
tha hell kinda gangsta use words like delusions.lol.yall nerds k!ll me actin tough on tha net.in this case of t.i,an read slowly,u claim he is snitchin,tellin some cops its a crack spot aint gonna get that type of deal a*****e.tha judge offered t.i his deal,not tha prosecution d**k breath.so what that means is that he aint need to cooperate to get a lesser sentence.

do u know what informant means muhf**ka!they use tha word confidential so they can get away wit usin any an everybody no matter thier background d**kbreath.

hang it up man.enjoy life in silver springs.its a nice place
what a clown. all i can really do is laugh at you.

google delusions so you can find out what it means. with your 6th grade education level you need all the help you can get.

im not going to argue with a dumb **** over the internet who calls people d**kbreath. are you in grade school? cause thats the last time i heard someone call another person d**kbreath. whats next, poopyface?

sorry that im telling you your hero is a snitch. i know it hurts your feelings and there is really nothing you can say to rebut it. i guess the concept is flying right over your little head.

and ive never been to silver springs, sorry. but i did go to fayette and monroe today. maybe you should look that up on google maps or something f**k boy.

Last edited by ill800; 05-21-2009 at 06:03 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #144
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ill800 said:
what a clown. all i can really do is laugh at you.

google delusions so you can find out what it means. with your 6th grade education level you need all the help you can get.

im not going to argue with a dumb **** over the internet who calls people d**kbreath. are you in grade school? cause thats the last time i heard someone call another person d**kbreath. whats next, poopyface?

sorry that im telling you your hero is a snitch. i know it hurts your feelings and there is really nothing you can say to rebut it. i guess the concept is flying right over your little head.

and ive never been to silver springs, sorry. but i did go to fayette and monroe today. maybe you should look that up on google maps or something f**k boy.
lmao @ bodymore,an all tha rest.shoulda neva gave these nerds tha internet
 05-22-2009, 09:29 PM         #145
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
lmao @ bodymore,an all tha rest.shoulda neva gave these nerds tha internet
lmao @ you having absolutely nothing to say.

let me ask you something queer street, since you seem to be running out of e gangsta ammo from your b b gun....how many years did alfamega work as a CI until he was exposed? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but i thought all snitches were public record?

so yea lets get on some e beef gangsta! cause everybody can be tough on the net! good choice. you have no real knowledge of the game besides the things you read on your beloved internet and to top it off you have a 6th grade education. so you feel the need to take it to some e beef/im more gangsta on the net than you bulls**t. what a clown. your probably 19 years old im guessing. it must be an exciting life you lead. come around my way and ill introduce you to the rest of the nerds mr i rep brooklyn so that means im a G. lmao

Last edited by ill800; 05-22-2009 at 09:37 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #146
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ill800 said:
lmao @ you having absolutely nothing to say.

let me ask you something queer street, since you seem to be running out of e gangsta ammo from your b b gun....how many years did alfamega work as a CI until he was exposed? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but i thought all snitches were public record?
so yea lets get on some e beef gangsta! cause everybody can be tough on the net! good choice. you have no real knowledge of the game besides the things you read on your beloved internet and to top it off you have a 6th grade education. so you feel the need to take it to some e beef/im more gangsta on the net than you bulls**t. what a clown. your probably 19 years old im guessing. it must be an exciting life you lead. come around my way and ill introduce you to the rest of the nerds mr i rep brooklyn so that means im a G. lmao
s**t is comedy.lol.take ya L an roll keep it movin.alfa wasnt rollin wit t.i in 95 so who gave a f**k what he was doin.nobody gave a s**t till he became tha "grand hustle muscle".and if his snitchin wasnt public record,how tha f**k u think it got xposed

lol @ tryin to get hoody.i dont beef,e,or street youngin.i just hate tha fact that somebody always wanna label somebody a snitch witout no evidence.thats what suckas do.s**ts discgraceful.news flash.n*ggas get ova on tha system an get 2nd chances all tha time,s**t just dont make tha news.thats why they got 3 strikes laws.cause to many felons was gettin locked up for tha same s**t
 05-24-2009, 11:05 PM         #147
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
s**t is comedy.lol.take ya L an roll keep it movin.alfa wasnt rollin wit t.i in 95 so who gave a f**k what he was doin.nobody gave a s**t till he became tha "grand hustle muscle".and if his snitchin wasnt public record,how tha f**k u think it got xposed

lol @ tryin to get hoody.i dont beef,e,or street youngin.i just hate tha fact that somebody always wanna label somebody a snitch witout no evidence.thats what suckas do.s**ts discgraceful.news flash.n*ggas get ova on tha system an get 2nd chances all tha time,s**t just dont make tha news.thats why they got 3 strikes laws.cause to many felons was gettin locked up for tha same s**t
he was a snitch for 15 years before he got "exposed". so that should tell you that all snitches are not public record. it just isnt that easy. they are kept confidential for as long as possible.

and if it comes out that hes snitching in the future then youre going to feel pretty dumb for following him. all im saying is if that was my man in real life and this whole situation went down, i wouldnt be talking to him anymore. his sentence strongly suggests hes working with the feds in some way, shape or form. just cause they aint kickin n*ggas doors in right now doesnt mean he aint cooperating with them.

i dont mean to quote 50 cent, but im sure he isnt joking when he said he spoke to his lawyers about it and even they said theres no way he got that sentence without snitching.
 9 years ago '07        #148
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ill800 said:
he was a snitch for 15 years before he got "exposed". so that should tell you that all snitches are not public record. it just isnt that easy. they are kept confidential for as long as possible.

and if it comes out that hes snitching in the future then youre going to feel pretty dumb for following him. all im saying is if that was my man in real life and this whole situation went down, i wouldnt be talking to him anymore. his sentence strongly suggests hes working with the feds in some way, shape or form. just cause they aint kickin n*ggas doors in right now doesnt mean he aint cooperating with them.

i dont mean to quote 50 cent, but im sure he isnt joking when he said he spoke to his lawyers about it and even they said theres no way he got that sentence without snitching.
he worked for tha d.e.a back in 95 an served 8 years.n*ggas been new he was a snitch,aint just aint really matter cause nobody gave a f**k about him.people only care once somebody get famous.

these honkys dont give a f**k about keepin nobody identity secret.and this is comin from some1 who been thru this system.thier are 2 ways to get paper work.from anybody directly involved in a trial,an searchin thru public records,which is what tmz does.

you shouldnt look dumb for givin a good dude tha benefit of tha doubt.these is tactics that these muhf**kas use to keep people divided.our people be quick to turn on our own for no reason otha than thinkin somethin is fishy.

his sentence sugest that he got a judge who was willin to work wit him like i got.alotta people dont know this about t.i but he does alotta charitable s**t.every judge aint interested in f**kin a brotha life up.

and u right,u dont want to quote 50.a n*gga i hate is sittin in a cell cause of him.but i hate tha butha,so f**k it.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy