male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #121
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 ill800 said:
witness protection program is for snitches who have to testify because otherwise, they are kept confidential. snitches are not made public knowledge.
witness protection is just what it says.its for witnesses who need protection,which is why no info about that case is disclosed.especially not,where this witness will be servin his jail time
 9 years ago '07        #122
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,348 | Props total: 21266 21266
 Tommy_Bunz said:
this n*gga mad at me cus i told him to hop off t.i.s d**k...f**k you and t.i.///i dont know either of you..

and who the f**k is milton?

I'm not mad milton
 05-20-2009, 02:08 AM         #123
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
witness protection is just what it says.its for witnesses who need protection,which is why no info about that case is disclosed.especially not,where this witness will be servin his jail time
wtf is he a witness to? hes not a witness, hes not testifying, hes not directly involved in anyones case. hes a f**king informant. what part of this dont you understand? he gave people up. period.
 05-20-2009, 02:10 AM         #124
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trackmanxs said:
what you sayin dont even make sense...if you snitch it has to be written somewhere and ur name is identified...how do you think you know about snitches in the first place
do you really think they go by name? they go by a f**king number. they keep the snitches identity under wraps. it isnt puiblic record. why in the f**king hell would they want the defendant knowing who snitched on them? yall are f**king trippin over your snitch hero
 9 years ago '04        #125
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
slumz of boxden aka stanford law school... smh
 05-20-2009, 05:27 AM         #126
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.i. sucks
smh @ the t.i. d**ksuckin in this thread
 9 years ago '07        #127
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1305 1305
Its unprecedented to receive that least amount of time for a fed crime of this nature. I like TI but he had to have said something to get it reduced in this way.
 9 years ago '07        #128
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ill800 said:
wtf is he a witness to? hes not a witness, hes not testifying, hes not directly involved in anyones case. hes a f**king informant. what part of this dont you understand? he gave people up. period.
u tell us,since u got some knowledge that tha rest of us dont.so your dumb a.ss really think u can beat a case like he had by not testfiyin an gettin some1 sent directly to jail???.even informants have to take tha stand dumbass.y do informants take tha stand?because circumstantial evidence alone aint convictin nobody.that is tha job of a c.i.to gather evidence then tealk about it in court

yall take these rapper n*ggas way to serious.who he givin up,usher,jermaine dupri?if u aint got no evidence otha than his good plea bargain,then shut tha f**k up.u would have to bring down bin laden to get a deal like that.some small time hustla in tha hood aint gonna cut it
 9 years ago '08        #129
Canibus Green 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
I doubt he was snitching im not sure how federal works, but in reading the article they did say that his sentence wasn't reduced he was just credited for his time on house arrest. That alone makes perfect sense because it happens all the time. I myself sat in jail for 30 days and was credited for the full year that i was sentenced to, because instead of being released my lawyer got em to put me on house arrest awaiting my trial and the courts is so full of cases down here that s**t almost lasted my whole yr.
 9 years ago '04        #130
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....TIP Will Be Okay,He Been In & Out The System,He Can Hold His Own. He Seem Like That Old Cat That Gets Alone With Everybody In Jail & Stays Away From Drama & Problems.

He'll Be Out On Good Behavior...

Posted via Mobile Device
you don't receive good behavior for federal times =/
 9 years ago '06        #131
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
they just said its not true, he will have to do the year
 05-20-2009, 11:29 AM         #132
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
u tell us,since u got some knowledge that tha rest of us dont.so your dumb a.ss really think u can beat a case like he had by not testfiyin an gettin some1 sent directly to jail???.even informants have to take tha stand dumbass.y do informants take tha stand?because circumstantial evidence alone aint convictin nobody.that is tha job of a c.i.to gather evidence then tealk about it in court

yall take these rapper n*ggas way to serious.who he givin up,usher,jermaine dupri?if u aint got no evidence otha than his good plea bargain,then shut tha f**k up.u would have to bring down bin laden to get a deal like that.some small time hustla in tha hood aint gonna cut it
he didnt beat his case. informants dont have to take the stand. i dont know what fantasy world you live in but around here it doesnt work that way. they dont make snitches public knowledge for obvious reasons.

Last edited by ill800; 05-20-2009 at 11:32 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #133
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ill800 said:
he didnt beat his case. informants dont have to take the stand. i dont know what fantasy world you live in but around here it doesnt work that way. they dont make snitches public knowledge for obvious reasons.
u obviously dont know how they do it round anywhere.u probally live in silver springs.furthest u eva been to a hood is probally t.v.if they dont make snitches public dumbass,how tha hell u think we find out about them.thiers a website just for snitches made by dudes who search thru public records.
 9 years ago '04        #134
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 r.burgundy said:
u obviously dont know how they do it round anywhere.u probally live in silver springs.furthest u eva been to a hood is probally t.v.if they dont make snitches public dumbass,how tha hell u think we find out about them.thiers a website just for snitches made by dudes who search thru public records.
^^^^If you really think ALL snitches are made public, then your an idiot. im sorry.
 05-20-2009, 12:32 PM         #135
TheRevered  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He str8 cuz he got money and n*ggas gonna wanna get on. he aint gonna be s**t cuz he wanna get out early too
 9 years ago '07        #136
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
^^^^If you really think ALL snitches are made public, then your an idiot. im sorry.
ifyou really think tha only way to get a good deal in case is snitchin then your an idiot.if a judge wants to f**k u up,thats what he gonna do.if judge is cool,u gonna catch a break
 9 years ago '07        #137
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
its a low security prison..that aint s**t but a big a.ss county jail.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #138
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
clearly most you n*ggas dnt know how snitchin works..theres so many of u that i aint even goin into it tho.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-20-2009, 11:21 PM         #139
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this wasn't my original thread title
 05-21-2009, 01:14 AM         #140
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
lmao @ this herb. stay obtaining your info on the internet clown and having delusions about who the f**k you think i am and what ive done.

so my homeboy got raided cause somebody said he was running a heroin operation out his house. and guess what? we are all trying to figure out who snitched. public records? youre a f**king retard. do you know what happens to snitches around here? well the police do and they arent making them public knowledge. that would f**k up future cases for them if their informants are exposed. they are given a f**king number and have a guarded informant file that is very difficult to get your hands on. they are referred to as CI's meaning confidential informant. do you know what confidential means?

so if they dont need the snitches to testify or dont use their info in court, guess what? you arent going to be able to find out who they are.

you dont know a damn thing accept the s**t you read on whosarat.com. just stop fronting
already you pathetic b***h. google stop snitchin and youll find out a little more about baltimore. gtfoh with that silver springs nonsense.

Last edited by ill800; 05-21-2009 at 01:26 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy