WTF T.I. only going to Jail for 2 months

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 244 244
There's an old sayin in the chain gang (not necessarily true but...), There's three type of people in the feds, the ones that snitch, the ones that wish they snitched and the ones that aint have nobody to snitch on.

State is different, you can buy your way outta that s**t (the right lawyer, the right judge, and the right price). But Fed? you know how many millionaires are in the federal penitentiary system. Im a huge T.I. fan myself, as a rapper the n*gga is sick, but his street cred will forever have a big "???" hanging over it.
 05-18-2009, 06:46 PM         #62
Brassmonkey3333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paying a 100,000 dollar fine also helps. plus like others have said he had so many people and community leaders backing him up. And his lawyers most likely argued that he could be more beneficial to society outside of prison than inside.
 9 years ago '04        #63
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
if he snitchin the documents would be out, just like alfamega
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '09        #64
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
man if i ever get caught wit the type of s**t that he got bagged wit a prior and only do 2 months that would be cool but that wont happen
 9 years ago '06        #65
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 1212 1212
So mike vick get more time for k!lling dogs

*Dame Dash Voice* f**king Rat Basterd
 05-18-2009, 07:28 PM         #66
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what ya'll gotta understand about the whole "snitch" thing......Who the f**k would have TI snitched on? This n*gga is not some major drug kingpin. All that s**t he rapping about is exaggerated. He did some dumb s**t as a little n*gga and exaggerates about it in his raps. All those felony charges are for petty local things, getting caught with a pistol when he wasn't supposed to, weed charges, not showing up for community service.

Remember DMX? "Only n*gga walking the streets with four felonies."

.......No.

Notice how quick Gucci Mane got out? There are tons of n*ggaz walking around with long rap sheets for attempted robbery, a.ssault, possession........that barely do anytime, cuz it ain't major s**t, its dumb n*gga s**t.

TIP original bio when he was on Arista used to talk about how he started focusing on his rap career and leaving the streets alone after he got robbed, thats what "What happened?" was about on I'm Serious.

The only n*ggaz TI could have snitched on was Big Kuntry. At heart he a good dude, even before he went mainstream he was getting out of sentences early. Being allowed out to shoot music videos and s**t, showing up at Birthday Bash to perform in his orange prison jumpsuit. n*ggaz been discrediting TI in the city way before Shawty Lo.

He get caught on some dumb s**t (his whole career, from driving without a license to buying machine guns we all know he wasn't gonna use) but he know how to play it smart because all the while he be doing s**t for the community. He didn't just start with that Road to Redemption s**t, he been helping out the hood.

UNDERSTAND THIS.............you don't make major drug money and become a rapper.......it doesn't compute. You don't go from making major money on the streets to slow uncertain rap music money. Selling dope for your average n*gga is minimum wage......thats why most end up getting a regular 9 to 5 after a couple years of it cuz they still be in the same f**kin spot they were in before. The majority of the money they make on the streets is gone as soon as they make it cuz they out there buying expensive new clothes, in the club every night, popping bottles, tryna impress hoes, and that couple thousand be gone in no time.

Its hard to get to the top of the dope game and make the big money because bottom line is to make serious money too many people have to know your dealing and 9 times outta 10 someone is gonna rat your a.ss out/rob you/murder you before you get to that level.

Ya'll need to learn to differentiate between this music s**t and the f**kin truth. You want to know what selling dope really sound like........

Thats one of the realist songs I've ever heard. There's a reason n*ggaz call it a trap.

Last verse...........stop living vicariously through these rappers.

Last edited by magatsu; 05-18-2009 at 07:31 PM..
 05-18-2009, 07:37 PM         #67
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brassmonkey3333 said:
And his lawyers most likely argued that he could be more beneficial to society outside of prison than inside.
And I a.ssume they did that by playing one of his records infront of the judge?
 9 years ago '07        #68
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1113 1113
That n*gga in the fraternal group so wtf u expect....
 9 years ago '07        #69
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Supa mario said:
So mike vick get more time for k!lling dogs

*Dame Dash Voice* f**king Rat Basterd
vick wasnt even k!lling the dogs himself he was bankrolling his cousin dog f!ghtin operation he got in all that trouble for giving his cousin the money and having the s**t going on in his own backyard literally

this cat t.i get busted buying arab guns and silencer directly from the police

they had a slam dunk case federal time and he get 2 months a 7 time felon??

ti gave up everybody and they grandmother

forget who he got backing him up and you think the feds care about him telling some inner city youth to not buy gunz after he been rapping nothing but guns and the trap for the past 5 yrs he do a couple psa's and reduce a 25 to life sentence to 2 month aint no lawyer in the world that good and t.i pockets aint that deep

cats who comparing him to vick missing one important thing vick hada clean record before that dog f!ghting s**t t.i spent more time in jail than the lunch treys aint no prosecutor offering no 7 time felon deal that sweet in exchange for a t.i.p psa
 9 years ago '06        #70
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
n*gga got a wife and kids.... wouldnt you want 2 months vs. year?
 9 years ago '04        #71
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Derric said:
Who gives a f**k?
Some of you people need to get a life. So what if the man only got 2 months. How is it affecting your life? Some of you are acting really pissed off about T.I getting a light sentence. Who gives a f**k why or how he got that sentence? Worry about your own lives.

That's why most of you people who worship entertainers are broke now.
My points exactly...n*ggas stay b***hin about how T.I. snitched, seriously, why does it bother so much, and what proof do you have that he did?
 9 years ago '05        #72
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,403 | Props total: 8075 8075
Cash Rules Everything Around Me
 9 years ago '06        #73
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
As long as he makes good music I dont give a fuuuuuuuck
 9 years ago '05        #74
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
So he's basically gonna do those 2 months and expect no one to be suspicious?

And to those saying who gives a f**k. What if that was your mans that got caught with the same charge, same circumstances, and did life? This case isn't just about him. This is for all the unfair convicting of people like for instance a drug charge catching you more years than raping a woman. Like driving you you can't only worry about yourself. You put yourself first, take care of you and your family first. But you have to be aware of what's happening around you.
 9 years ago '05        #75
crunkjuice7890 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 2 2
 yunng era said:
50 BEEN SAID THE n*gga WAS SNITCHIN...
comon. thats like sam cassell callin craig mack ugly
 9 years ago '09        #76
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
damn how the hell did he pull that off...oh well good luck to him maybe he learned his lesson
 05-19-2009, 12:32 AM         #77
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hardcopyhc said:
next person to say he snitchin i would like to see some proof. I'm tired of the t.i. blogs and the numerous reports of him snitchin with no paperwork. Will someone please pull up a public record and show me something
why do people think the snitches are on public record or something? have you ever heard of witness protection before? you cant go to the courthouse and find this s**t out.

the n*gga is a f**king snitch. are you that much of a fanboy to think that a seven time felon is going to serve only two months for buying a.ssault weapons? you think that was because he did some community service on mtv? s**t doesnt happen unless you tellin.
 05-19-2009, 12:35 AM         #78
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
This is what ya'll gotta understand about the whole "snitch" thing......Who the f**k would have TI snitched on? This n*gga is not some major drug kingpin. All that s**t he rapping about is exaggerated. He did some dumb s**t as a little n*gga and exaggerates about it in his raps. All those felony charges are for petty local things, getting caught with a pistol when he wasn't supposed to, weed charges, not showing up for community service.

Remember DMX? "Only n*gga walking the streets with four felonies."

.......No.

Notice how quick Gucci Mane got out? There are tons of n*ggaz walking around with long rap sheets for attempted robbery, a.ssault, possession........that barely do anytime, cuz it ain't major s**t, its dumb n*gga s**t.

TIP original bio when he was on Arista used to talk about how he started focusing on his rap career and leaving the streets alone after he got robbed, thats what "What happened?" was about on I'm Serious.

The only n*ggaz TI could have snitched on was Big Kuntry. At heart he a good dude, even before he went mainstream he was getting out of sentences early. Being allowed out to shoot music videos and s**t, showing up at Birthday Bash to perform in his orange prison jumpsuit. n*ggaz been discrediting TI in the city way before Shawty Lo.

He get caught on some dumb s**t (his whole career, from driving without a license to buying machine guns we all know he wasn't gonna use) but he know how to play it smart because all the while he be doing s**t for the community. He didn't just start with that Road to Redemption s**t, he been helping out the hood.

UNDERSTAND THIS.............you don't make major drug money and become a rapper.......it doesn't compute. You don't go from making major money on the streets to slow uncertain rap music money. Selling dope for your average n*gga is minimum wage......thats why most end up getting a regular 9 to 5 after a couple years of it cuz they still be in the same f**kin spot they were in before. The majority of the money they make on the streets is gone as soon as they make it cuz they out there buying expensive new clothes, in the club every night, popping bottles, tryna impress hoes, and that couple thousand be gone in no time.

Its hard to get to the top of the dope game and make the big money because bottom line is to make serious money too many people have to know your dealing and 9 times outta 10 someone is gonna rat your a.ss out/rob you/murder you before you get to that level.

Ya'll need to learn to differentiate between this music s**t and the f**kin truth. You want to know what selling dope really sound like........

Thats one of the realist songs I've ever heard. There's a reason n*ggaz call it a trap.

Last verse...........stop living vicariously through these rappers.
you go buy some a.ssualt rifles and get caught by the police and let me know how that turns out for ya bud.

yall are stupid as f**k for real. you act like its easy to catch an f and everybody and they moms has one.

Last edited by ill800; 05-19-2009 at 12:37 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #79
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
If he was snitiching it would be paper work there is no such thing as a secret snitch for the government.
 9 years ago '04        #80
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 magatsu said:

Gucci Mane wasn't found guilty for that murder charge. THATS WHY HE GOT OUT QUICK. .

T.I. Was found guilty on all charges.

Last edited by LitO; 05-19-2009 at 07:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy