WTF T.I. only going to Jail for 2 months

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #41
halftime 
space
space
$6,057 | Props total: 9198 9198
well i believe t.i sold his soul to keep himself out of jail but i just dont know about the snitching part maybe im being bias. but if he is snitching why da hell would he fire
alfamega for snitching.... i guess to cover up his snitchin eh? mayne f**k this..
 9 years ago '04        #42
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 1570 1570
 slimwillie said:
Michael Vick had more money,better lawyers and the NFL is more powerful then any record label.

a rapper gets caught with guns and don't do more then a year (forget the felon part) he's a snitch

NFL wasnt backing Vick like all the Record Label and Whole Industry was backing TIP.. Plus vick had all them anti pet k!llers after his head and everything else...
 9 years ago '07        #43
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Oh wow...
 9 years ago '07        #44
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
If he did snitch we'll know in a few years.
 05-18-2009, 03:33 PM         #45
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Michael Vick had more money,better lawyers and the NFL is more powerful then any record label.

a rapper gets caught with guns and don't do more then a year (forget the felon part) he's a snitch
Vick was a black quarterback... on top of that he was f!ghting dogs, white people love their dogs, and white quarterbacks more than anything, im surprised they didn't give him life... They could care less about a rapper with guns
 9 years ago '04        #46
ZolTan 1 heat pts
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
Tip must have some real good lawyers, at least well hear new music from him sooner rather than later.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-18-2009, 03:36 PM         #47
MosesNez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont recall Mike Vick going on TV telling kids not to f!ght pit bulls and gamble on it...

Anyway, in the federal system and many state systems people can receive credit for being on a home confinement "ankle monitor" type of program pending trial...They can also receive credit towards their sentence for the days on the program, hence TI only spending a couple of months in the Arkansas prison...He couldve asked to be released on his own recognance while this case was pending and then spend a year, I think it was a smart decision on his part...
 9 years ago '04        #48
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 pimpinatl said:
what are you talkin abt....any snitchin is signed with papers, you cant snitch in any court ad it not be a paper trail...and there isnt any or the smoking gun would have found it....u legal graduates keep me laughin, the judge will only take recommendation from the fed's in writing, not verbally or thats a heck of an appeal, u n*gga funny
No pun intended?
 05-18-2009, 03:38 PM         #49
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AS THE ARTICLE SAYS, theyve taken into account the time hes been on house arrest. His sentence hasnt been reduced.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #50
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
Time served counts as your sentence... this aint a new concept :nuts:
 9 years ago '04        #51
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Adamsville said:
Time served counts as your sentence... this aint a new concept :nuts:
Time served in jail, while awaiting sentencing.
Not time served in ya crib.
 9 years ago '04        #52
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
 slimwillie said:

ya moma a snitch for the calling the cops on ya daddy and telling them he hit her...

matter of fact...u a snitch cuz the teacher called ya name in class for talking to much and u said it wasnt me...it was billy.

STFU....vick and TI case Totally different....T.I had gunz but he wasnt a threat.......Vick case was more cruel...think about it.

and who the f**k did he snitch on? hmmmm......and the feds work way diff...u get time served for everyf**king thing....305 days....thats almost 95 percent of his sentence he did at home....my cousin got hit with 15...reduced to 5 years....but only got 1 year and a half cuz he been sitting in that s**t for almost 3 years waiting 4 trial.

ya'll n*ggas buggin
 9 years ago '05        #53
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4689 4689
 r.burgundy said:
somethin wrong wit that?
yeah, numbers dont add up, you dont get caught with all those guns and all those arms while your a felon on probation and just serve 2 months in jail....it dosent happen.....no matter how good your lawyer is
 9 years ago '08        #54
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 383 383
TI is a superstar thats why, just look at Snoop's case. That n*gga murk somebody and he's home free.
 05-18-2009, 04:15 PM         #55
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
i dont give a f**k what ANYBODY says, he told someone something cause you can't get out of a federal case any other way, ESPECIALLY being a convicted felon, nevermind 7x.. anyone that knows anything about our justice system could confirm that..
money talks, bulls**t walks.......
 05-18-2009, 04:33 PM         #56
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rich white folks get off for s**t all the time lets stop actin like our justice system is not a joke, he didn't snitch there's no proof. lets be happy that dude ain't gonna be in jail for long.
 9 years ago '04        #57
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
i think this proves he was snitching, 10 yrs and you get 2 months lol. Now if you add over crowding or whatever, he might be out in like 3 weeks if that.
 05-18-2009, 05:12 PM         #58
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eh....I don't know. Something about this just doesn't make sense.

Any other person who would have been caught with enough artillery to supply a mid-sized army would have locked down some kind of heavy. And a person who gets caught with all that and supposedly already has multiple felonies under their belt would been placed in a cage, buried underground and had a new jail built over top of them. I know money talks and all, but nah, I don't buy that whole "he had good lawyers and the industry behind him" thing. The industry doesn't put that much support behind dude's ALBUMS. So either his lawyers are experienced at handling other things beside the law or somebody told somebody something.
 05-18-2009, 05:27 PM         #59
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
rich white folks get off for s**t all the time lets stop actin like our justice system is not a joke, he didn't snitch there's no proof. lets be happy that dude ain't gonna be in jail for long.
 9 years ago '07        #60
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 BlaznHizzle said:
i dont give a f**k what ANYBODY says, he told someone something cause you can't get out of a federal case any other way, ESPECIALLY being a convicted felon, nevermind 7x.. anyone that knows anything about our justice system could confirm that..
how many federal cases u been involved wit or tried for?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy