WTF T.I. only going to Jail for 2 months

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2009, 01:47 AM         #21
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol

the drop the soap lines needs to die though getting old
 9 years ago '07        #22
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Not saying i want him in jail but it just doesnt seem fair
Rapper T.I. coming to Arkansas _ for prison term
By JON GAMBRELL – 2 days ago

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Rapper T.I. will be coming to Arkansas — to serve a federal prison sentence.

T.I., whose real name is Clifford J. Harris Jr., must report to Forrest City's low-security federal prison by noon on May 26, according to court filings. There, Harris will join 1,500 other inmates as he serves a year-and-one-day prison sentence after pleading guilty in March to federal weapons charges in Atlanta.

The rapper, the self-proclaimed "King of the South," had faced a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each charge in his three-count indictment.

Harris will be credited for 305 days of home detention he already has served after being charged, so his stay at the Forrest City prison likely will be only two months.

R.D. Weeks, a spokesman for the prison, said Harris likely would be treated like any other prisoner coming into the facility.

"Unless there are custody or security concerns, all incoming inmates are placed in general population," Weeks told The a.ssociated Press.

Weeks said each cell at the prison is double-bunked. Harris also will have the opportunity to use the recreation yard, as well as take part in counseling or participate in the one of the facility's 14 religious groups, Week said.

Harris, 28, was arrested after trying to buy unregistered machine guns and silencers from undercover federal agents in 2007. That came after Harris' best friend was k!lled following a post-performance party in Cincinnati in 2006. The rapper has said the bullets that k!lled his friend were meant for him.

Upon his release, Harris will be on probation for three years. He also must pay a $100,000 fine as part of his sentence.

Harris' sixth album, "Paper Trail," has sold about 2 million copies and the rapper earned a Grammy for the song "Swagga Like Us" that he performed with Jay-Z. Harris wrote the lyrics for the album while awaiting trial.

So your a suposed 7 time felon,you got busted buying some army guns and you only get 2 months ?

makes sense
 9 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
somethin wrong wit that?
 05-18-2009, 02:35 PM         #24
yunng era  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 BEEN SAID THE n*gga WAS SNITCHIN...
 05-18-2009, 02:36 PM         #25
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:

So your a suposed 7 time felon, who is a multi-platinum selling musician with alot of influence nationwide, good lawyers, and the backing of a major record lable,you got busted buying some army guns and you only get 2 months ?

makes sense
Fixed it for you now it makes sense
 05-18-2009, 02:36 PM         #26
yunng era  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
somethin wrong wit that?
yea... he snitchin my man...

Last edited by yunng era; 05-18-2009 at 02:37 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #27
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i dont give a f**k what ANYBODY says, he told someone something cause you can't get out of a federal case any other way, ESPECIALLY being a convicted felon, nevermind 7x.. anyone that knows anything about our justice system could confirm that..
 9 years ago '04        #28
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,356 | Props total: 11559 11559
he had to do something but who cares
 9 years ago '04        #29
Super|M 
space
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 0 0
 yunng era said:
50 BEEN SAID THE n*gga WAS SNITCHIN...

another snitch calling someone else a snitch...
 05-18-2009, 02:46 PM         #30
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
publicity stunt to sell records
 9 years ago '06        #31
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 BlaznHizzle said:
i dont give a f**k what ANYBODY says, he told someone something cause you can't get out of a federal case any other way, ESPECIALLY being a convicted felon, nevermind 7x.. anyone that knows anything about our justice system could confirm that..
what are you talkin abt....any snitchin is signed with papers, you cant snitch in any court ad it not be a paper trail...and there isnt any or the smoking gun would have found it....u legal graduates keep me laughin, the judge will only take recommendation from the fed's in writing, not verbally or thats a heck of an appeal, u n*gga funny
 9 years ago '04        #32
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
next person to say he snitchin i would like to see some proof. I'm tired of the t.i. blogs and the numerous reports of him snitchin with no paperwork. Will someone please pull up a public record and show me something
 05-18-2009, 02:51 PM         #33
Brandon919  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzino 4 life said:
publicity stunt to sell records

How much sense you make dumb n*gga.

9 years ago '04        #34
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
Ok. before, I was like.... "nahh he ain't snitch."

But NOW... 2 months for guns and silencers.. machine guns and silencers!! a felon?!
f**k outta here... he's either snitchin or suckin madddddd d**k.
 9 years ago '04        #35
LitO 
space
space
 Brandon919 said:
How much sense you make dumb n*gga.

9 years ago '07        #36
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
who he snitching on.......if they can come out with documents on alphamega on being a dea informant .....why is there no proof that t.i. snitched??
 9 years ago '06        #37
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 pimpinatl said:
what are you talkin abt....any snitchin is signed with papers, you cant snitch in any court ad it not be a paper trail...and there isnt any or the smoking gun would have found it....u legal graduates keep me laughin, the judge will only take recommendation from the fed's in writing, not verbally or thats a heck of an appeal, u n*gga funny
Props...n*ggas act like they ain't never seen a celebrity get an easy sentence. Tip is a f**kin' superstar, that's how he got off, that's it that's all...n*ggas ain't say s**t when the white b***hes get off easy...I ain't hear no "Lindsay Lohan snitchin'!" from these n*ggas...
 9 years ago '04        #38
LitO 
space
space
 Bigakathebeast said:
who he snitching on.......if they can come out with documents on alphamega on being a dea informant .....why is there no proof that t.i. snitched??
You could've came with the same arguement 10 years ago with Alfamega (when he was snitchin). Wait around a few years til the feds got what they want from T.I. and they turn all that s**t over to the media..

T.I. a hall monitor a.ss n*gga.

Edit: And for that.. i'm changin the avy.. it's about that time. i'm upset, b.
s**t sucks when you wake up, and find out ya favorite rapper is tattle-tailing.

Last edited by LitO; 05-18-2009 at 02:58 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #39
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
the police released a statement sayin this is something new that their trying wit T.I
since he can talk to all these kids and the tv show and all those commercials and s**t.. thats why he only got a year.. but 2 months? his lawyer must be twin brothers wit the judge ...
 05-18-2009, 03:00 PM         #40
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago