What the hell is wrong with Lebron James jaw?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2009, 08:59 PM         #21
WhereBrklynAt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He got 2 awards..mvp and mvb

Most valueable bump
 05-16-2009, 09:07 PM         #22
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah its been rumored that his jaw is abnormal like that because of his steroid usage
but eh
 9 years ago '05        #23
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
Steroids don't make you play better basketball, so f**k that, but that bump does look disgusting, like he's on some rocky & bulwinkle the flying squirrel type s**t
 9 years ago '06        #24
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Steroids don't make you play better basketball, so f**k that, but that bump does look disgusting, like he's on some rocky & bulwinkle the flying squirrel type s**t
Steroids increase muscle strength and athleticism... how the f**k does that NOT make you a better player? Lebron's game is entirely based on his athleticism, and Lebron is the most insane athletic specimen of all time... I aint saying he uses anything, but who knows.
 05-16-2009, 09:50 PM         #25
Everest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the funny thing is....lebron aint even tht big...u got dudes like ben gordon and dj mbenga who are way more ripped than lebron
 05-16-2009, 10:03 PM         #26
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's those dr dre headphones he got the damn bass to loud messing his sh*t up
 9 years ago '05        #27
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Is there really rumors going around that he used steroids? I hadn't heard them, but it makes some sense.
 9 years ago '06        #28
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
The n*gga Lebron got that Tick chin

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #29
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,852 | Props total: 2008 2008
 Bedlam said:
Steroids increase muscle strength and athleticism... how the f**k does that NOT make you a better player? Lebron's game is entirely based on his athleticism, and Lebron is the most insane athletic specimen of all time... I aint saying he uses anything, but who knows.
since when the f**k do steroids increase athleticism?
 9 years ago '05        #30
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 709 709
Can somebody post a video.
 9 years ago '98        #31
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3577 3577
 9 years ago '09        #32
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
who knows
 05-17-2009, 03:36 AM         #33
503town_7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes been curling weights with his jaw
 05-17-2009, 04:23 AM         #34
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha at the person that said lebron aint built....
look at him when they showed his high school games on TV

LOOK AT HIS BODY NOW..........
hes a f**king monster.....jordan i mean kobe is the best player in the world and not even hes built like that....
haha
 9 years ago '05        #35
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:
So steroids increases your ability to make basketball plays by passing & shooting?
 9 years ago '06        #36
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 Everest said:
the funny thing is....lebron aint even tht big...u got dudes like ben gordon and dj mbenga who are way more ripped than lebron
Lol yeah there is definitely ppl in the league bigger than LeBron, but its hard to keep on all that weight running as much as they do. LeBron is huge in the offseason he looks like he's gotten smaller this year.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #37
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Angry_Black_757 said:
So steroids increases your ability to make basketball plays by passing & shooting?
u might get that extra zip on ur passes, maybe a lil extra range wit ur shots. but thats not even where i really see it wit him. its his brute strength, jumping ability, & speed...they can all be a lil extra due to hgh

i dont know if u were being serius with ur question, but im a.ssumin u were bein sarcastic. i hate when people try & cover up s**t by askin questions like that...same with "how does steroids make u hit a baseball"

:cooter: = bron, i've seen it the past 2 weeks
 9 years ago '04        #38
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ive never seen it and i still dont see it.... yall must be checking him out hard
look like right below his ear (his right, our left)
 9 years ago '06        #39
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Angry_Black_757 said:
No, but HGH makes you stronger so you can run faster, jump higher, and even increases your endurance. All these things are essential in today's game.

Does it help your shooting and passing? Yes, because even the best shooters to ever play the game get fatigued as the game goes on. So, the shots they made in the 1st quarter are harder to make in the 4th because of the grind of the game. If you don't every hit that spot where you get fatigued then your concentration and stamina is still there and fresher than everybody else on the court and your still able to play at high levels throughout the game.

Bron is a very skilled player but the reason why he's so dominant is his ability to get to the rack and finish through contact.

Its not too far fetched. I'm sure Bron's not the only one taking it.
 9 years ago '06        #40
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Everest said:
Ripped don't mean a whole lot. Bron, like most basketball players, have long and lean muscles. Being ripped is almost a bad thing because it decrease your mobility, flexibility, and you become more injury prone. Plus, with all the cardio, its makes it difficult to keep any type of bulk on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy