**The Official "Kobe Doin' Work" Discussion Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2009, 01:33 AM         #121
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He still sounds forced, like he's fake laughing with the commentary and making up stories about having some kind of playful banter with the opponent. That's how he comes off as sounding, just completely insincere.

From a basketball standpoint, it's pretty solid.
 9 years ago '09        #122
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170
Lebron's Movie Trailer >>>> Kobe Doin' Work

:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '05        #123
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 WestbankThugBoy said:
Man yall trippn... obliviously if your not a fan of basketball you dont get it... spike is showing everybody what kobe is thinkn on the court and he also gives his teammates great advice so they can get better and better

well id hate to play with that boring a.ss coaching. "i called the samething phil called and didn't even know it"
 9 years ago '06        #124
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #125
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Doc. was good to me... By the responses on here I can now tell who really watches/studies basketball and who is just a casual fan... This will come in handy when deciding who's basketball arguments to take seriously...

Overall, it was kind of boring, they coulda showed more than 1 game, or one really really good game, or some of the "on the road" s**t... But since it's ESPN, I would expect them to have some pretty lame ideas...
 9 years ago '04        #126
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
This film should show some of you dudes why Kobe does the s**t he does on the court, that people just a.ssume is "Kobe being an a*****e"...

Sasha: "Tell them he's pushing me"
Kobe: "It's not gonna make a difference, they won't call it, you just gotta play through"

When Kobe is talking to the refs, it's for most of his bench players as well as himself....
 9 years ago '04        #127
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
I loved the documentary b/c i noticed the way they talk about the game is how I actually watch it. Watchin this I realized I haven't watched an NBA game as a fan since 8th grade. This is like crack to me.
:applause:

Can't wait for the Jordan film too, since I'm now old enough to really understand what was going on...
 9 years ago '04        #128
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
lol @ give his teamates advice to get better and better

hey muthaf**ka can you pick up your game .... its the muthaf**kin finals and your shooting up bricks and getting styled on defensive end rondo picked your pocket 5 times in a row dont speak to me
1 on 5
 9 years ago '05        #129
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 6091 6091
Wasn't that spurs game like a playoff clinching game or something? If so, that would explain why spike picked that particular game.
 9 years ago '06        #130
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Doc. was good to me... By the responses on here I can now tell who really watches/studies basketball and who is just a casual fan... This will come in handy when deciding who's basketball arguments to take seriously...

Overall, it was kind of boring, they coulda showed more than 1 game, or one really really good game, or some of the "on the road" s**t... But since it's ESPN, I would expect them to have some pretty lame ideas...
:applause:
Yep
 9 years ago '04        #131
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
Wasn't that spurs game like a playoff clinching game or something? If so, that would explain why spike picked that particular game.
Both teams were playing for #1 in the West... But the basketball aspect of the film doesn't matter apparently

People wanna see Kobe cooking pancakes in his draws, just so they can talk s**t about his home life to further discredit his basketball genius....
 9 years ago '06        #132
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 GoldynChyld421 said:

overall is boring but like wat spike lee said he hopes to bring a new side to the game and he actually did it wit me the way kobe broke it down to was like a football game instead in a basketball ball format way up and down talking about it and it was very interesting to see wats going on his mind playing basketball cuz wen i play basketball im in to it but this n*gga kobe is on another planet
 9 years ago '06        #133
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
This film should show some of you dudes why Kobe does the s**t he does on the court, that people just a.ssume is "Kobe being an a*****e"...

Sasha: "Tell them he's pushing me"
Kobe: "It's not gonna make a difference, they won't call it, you just gotta play through"

When Kobe is talking to the refs, it's for most of his bench players as well as himself....
hell yeah this also should give you another perspective on kobe bean bryant especially when he wipes his hands on his jersey i always wanted to know what was up wit that...and then he had the nerve to say some players fear the emabarassment but he doesnt well duh i dont think you will feel fear wen your the best player

and wen someone shot it from the spurs he said hell no i was just lmao hahaha
 9 years ago '06        #134
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 WestbankThugBoy said:
Man yall trippn... obliviously if your not a fan of basketball you dont get it... spike is showing everybody what kobe is thinkn on the court and he also gives his teammates great advice so they can get better and better
exactly i dont know how i would feel if i was odom and the rest of the crew your just like yeah!!!! OH!!!!okay!!!!!ok kobe i got yoU!!!!okay goddamit kobe i f**king get you hahah
 05-17-2009, 10:55 AM         #135
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Using whether or not someone liked a documentary as a basis to judge their opinion on basketball is just a lazy and ignorant way to dismiss their opinion because you don't want to actually analyze it. Instead, you want to know of they like a Kobe documentary. SMH
 05-17-2009, 10:55 AM         #136
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked when Spike asked him why they don't hide or code name the plays they're running like in football and Kobe is like they know what you're running anyway, the task is execution not the actual plays called. The level of detail that is availble on each player is crazy, I remember one player said that they had booklets on each player in the league. Like a 5 to 10 page breakdown that entails everything from a person's tendencies which direction they like to drive, the exact spot they like to shoot the ball, which hand they use to push you off all that type of s**t. I honestly think the NBA has more detail than the NFL.
 05-17-2009, 11:39 AM         #137
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

I agree the people that hated this s**t are not real basketball fans. I found it amazing to hear what the refs actually talk about and what the players say on the bench. The soundbites were great and the trust everyone puts in Kobe makes me think the Lakers do deserve another ring...(I am saying this as a Rockets fan so people can stop and think before calling me a kobe d**krider)
 9 years ago '04        #138
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
lets settle this dispute with a poll
 9 years ago '04        #139
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 GoldynChyld421 said:

so in other words from your point of view whoever liked it knows about basketball and whoever didn't doesnt.. right?

what a f**kin f*g**t.
 9 years ago '04        #140
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 billieskeet said:
I liked when Spike asked him why they don't hide or code name the plays they're running like in football and Kobe is like they know what you're running anyway, the task is execution not the actual plays called. The level of detail that is availble on each player is crazy, I remember one player said that they had booklets on each player in the league. Like a 5 to 10 page breakdown that entails everything from a person's tendencies which direction they like to drive, the exact spot they like to shoot the ball, which hand they use to push you off all that type of s**t. I honestly think the NBA has more detail than the NFL.
I was with you up until that point.

That just made your entire post irrelevant
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy