most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
how bout a day in the Life Of Ron Artest
this was igh but it shoulda been like 30 minutes of the game and the rest showing his routine and other s**t not a hour and a half of that wack spurs game
 9 years ago '04        #62
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
It was boring.
Woulda been better as a day in the life type thing instead of just the game.
 9 years ago '05        #63
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8120 8120
They should've showed more off the court stuff
 9 years ago '08        #64
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,742 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Truth B T0ld said:
this s**t was a.sscheeks... kobe is the most boring man alive

spike shouldve made one wit Garnett...that s**t would have to be rated R tho
 05-16-2009, 08:30 PM         #65
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
I could of sworn he dropped 60 on the knicks this season....I may be the biggest knicks fan on this site so theres no way I could mistake that for last season
he did the voiceover after the knicks game this season.

the game he was talkin bout was on april 13 2008.
 9 years ago '08        #66
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 Andre3000 said:
thats why i thought this year. I mean the Knicks is a.ss but how many people drop 60 on you in 2 seasons???
cmon n*ggas s**t was last year only they taped his audio after he dropped 60 on the knicks earlier this season.
 9 years ago '05        #67
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 470 470
Ehh, not a bad documentary; would've preferred a day in the life doc, but this wasn't bad.
 9 years ago '04        #68
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 BxCastro said:
I could of sworn he dropped 60 on the knicks this season....I may be the biggest knicks fan on this site so theres no way I could mistake that for last season
He was talking about the Knicks game, but this game that they filmed was from last year.
 9 years ago '07        #69
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Andre3000 said:
Well seeing as Kobe doesn't have the same circumstance as MJ calling him a career underachiever is pointless. MVPs are irrelevant really. Bron will have more MVPs than MJ when his career is done and he still wont be better unless he becomes more versatile.
YOu are right MVP's are pointless...but chill Bron is ahead of the curve....he is thee most versatile player in the league..he can k!ll u by drivin to the cup, with the pass, from outside, on defense....all he needs is a post game and the league will have to bow down to him
 05-16-2009, 08:33 PM         #70
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
YOu are right MVP's are pointless...but chill Bron is ahead of the curve....he is thee most versatile player in the league..he can k!ll u by drivin to the cup, with the pass, from outside, on defense....all he needs is a post game and the league will have to bow down to him
nooo.
 9 years ago '07        #71
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70366 70366
Kobe DOIN WORK, not i want to see kobe crib and cars and food

boxden a*****es crying at their finest
 9 years ago '06        #72
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
this s**t was a.sscheeks... kobe is the most boring man alive

spike shouldve made one wit Garnett...that s**t would have to be rated R tho

They could just tape what KG been doing on the sidelines since he's been injured.

I'll watch that
 05-16-2009, 08:45 PM         #73
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would've liked to seen a whole days worth, but this was still awesome. Being a basketball lover, this was amazing to watch.

And if you can't respect this man, hell even respect Kobe as a basketball player, you are a disgrace.
 9 years ago '07        #74
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
nooo.
So noo is your only reply......your not going to gimmie any premises to support your conclusion????????????????????????????????????? I gave you like 4 to support mines and all you say is noo...Boxden @ its finest
 05-16-2009, 08:50 PM         #75
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
So noo is your only reply......your not going to gimmie any premises to support your conclusion????????????????????????????????????? I gave you like 4 to support mines and all you say is noo...Boxden @ its finest
Kobe is wayyy more versatile. He still doesn't have a consistent jumpshot id trust yet. and has NO post game. If hes not getting to the rim Kobe has a post game and utilizes all his a.ssets despite the fact hes not built. Brons post game should be on point with his size and strength.
 05-16-2009, 08:55 PM         #76
WhereBrklynAt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its that whack
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #77
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Kobe is wayyy more versatile. He still doesn't have a consistent jumpshot id trust yet. and has NO post game. If hes not getting to the rim Kobe has a post game and utilizes all his a.ssets despite the fact hes not built. Brons post game should be on point with his size and strength.
In ways he gets buckets he is more versatile.....bron is like 5 or 6 years youngers...Mike didn't develop a post game till his late 20's....how many ppl that play above the rim not named brandon roy come rite into the league wit a postgame as a guard?????.....If you talkin SCORING ONLY Kobe is more versatile....if your talkin OFFENSIVELY (because of his ability to pass) and ALL AROUND GAME Bron got it fam....give the argument a rest
 9 years ago '08        #78
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
this s**t is boring as hell no lie...i f**king turned it and went hooping
and he's so fake its unbelievable
 05-16-2009, 09:03 PM         #79
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
In ways he gets buckets he is more versatile.....bron is like 5 or 6 years youngers...Mike didn't develop a post game till his late 20's....how many ppl that play above the rim not named brandon roy come rite into the league wit a postgame as a guard?????.....If you talkin SCORING ONLY Kobe is more versatile....if your talkin OFFENSIVELY (because of his ability to pass) and ALL AROUND GAME Bron got it fam....give the argument a rest
Bron has been in the league for a minute. Stop acting like he just came in 2 years ago. hes more versatile period. Bron has no all around game thats threatening. If hes not getting at the rim he is no true threat. and your comparing a 6'8 n*gga thats built like a rock to true SGs.
 9 years ago '07        #80
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
s**t was wack, I want an hour and a half of my life back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy