**The Official "Kobe Doin' Work" Discussion Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
Is it just me or do Kobe's teammates seem unresponsive to his comments and advice?
 9 years ago '04        #42
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3000 said:
This game was in January. It was when Kobe was the reigning MVP. How is it a failure???
wrong as hell ...1. this game was in April....2. Kobe hadnt won MVP yet, he was announced the winner in MAY
 9 years ago '06        #43
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,642 | Props total: 8574 8574
nobody really like that n*gga they just know he the best player in the NBA just off his skills you gotta respect him.

Im wait for Lebron doc coming real soon
 9 years ago '06        #44
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Gadd said:
Is it just me or do Kobe's teammates seem unresponsive to his comments and advice?
Looks like they're listening, doing what he says, and being successful with it to me.
 9 years ago '08        #45
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
This s**t is boring. I thought this s**t was suppose to be about him on and off the court. I guess in the locker room at halftime counts as off the court. And it's cool to see what he's thinking during the game, but for 90 minutes straight? This s**t gets two thumbs down.
 05-16-2009, 08:14 PM         #46
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
nah i do the same thing, its hard to get grip when my hands are dry. i spit on my hands, wipe my head, wateva to keep them moist while i play.
Well besides that if he wants it to get wet he could spit on his hands. Unless his jersey is soakin wet wiping his hands on his jersey isn't gonna make his hands much wetter esp if where talking early in a game. Besides that wet hands are usually responsible for TOs and awful passes. I could see why hed do it from a shooting POV but it shouldn't help much to me
 05-16-2009, 08:15 PM         #47
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
wrong as hell ...1. this game was in April....2. Kobe hadnt won MVP yet, he was announced the winner in MAY
Thk you for even helping my argument even more.
 9 years ago '04        #48
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Andre3000 said:
This game was in January. It was when Kobe was the reigning MVP. How is it a failure???
Actually this game was last season hence the 60th anniversary patch on the jersey. It's not bad to see that he is a team player, but it feels like a film session.
 9 years ago '07        #49
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Andre3000 said:
*see twondog22 post*

for someone being labeled as the next mike he sure is a career underachiever gotta lot of catching up to do in the mvp, scoring avg and championship department.....before I get hate I want to send a :greetings10: out to the ppl dat arguing to crucify my statement
 9 years ago '06        #50
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
His wife is more anal? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 9 years ago '07        #51
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Thk you for even helping my argument even more.
In most of these documentaries that start off with a future accolade being awarded...it normally ends up happening after the documentary has been released......Spike should of cut that out of the beginning....all the stephen A Smith and company d**klickin wasn't needed
 05-16-2009, 08:21 PM         #52
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
*see twondog22 post*

for someone being labeled as the next mike he sure is a career underachiever gotta lot of catching up to do in the mvp, scoring avg and championship department.....before I get hate I want to send a :greetings10: out to the ppl dat arguing to crucify my statement
Well seeing as Kobe doesn't have the same circumstance as MJ calling him a career underachiever is pointless. MVPs are irrelevant really. Bron will have more MVPs than MJ when his career is done and he still wont be better unless he becomes more versatile.
 05-16-2009, 08:23 PM         #53
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
In most of these documentaries that start off with a future accolade being awarded...it normally ends up happening after the documentary has been released......Spike should of cut that out of the beginning....all the stephen A Smith and company d**klickin wasn't needed
I dont even get why im arguin. Your a Knicks fan. and ull always be my son.
 9 years ago '07        #54
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,406 | Props total: 69927 69927
Vanessa has done another n*gga son after she married kobe...u can't say different lol.
 9 years ago '07        #55
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
Actually this game was last season hence the 60th anniversary patch on the jersey. It's not bad to see that he is a team player, but it feels like a film session.
I could of sworn he dropped 60 on the knicks this season....I may be the biggest knicks fan on this site so theres no way I could mistake that for last season
 05-16-2009, 08:25 PM         #56
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greatest Spike Lee movie ever :applause:
 05-16-2009, 08:26 PM         #57
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
I could of sworn he dropped 60 on the knicks this season....I may be the biggest knicks fan on this site so theres no way I could mistake that for last season
thats why i thought this year. I mean the Knicks is a.ss but how many people drop 60 on you in 2 seasons???
 9 years ago '06        #58
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
Moral of the story...Michael Jackson is the f**kin man!
 9 years ago '07        #59
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
this s**t was a.sscheeks... kobe is the most boring man alive

spike shouldve made one wit Garnett...that s**t would have to be rated R tho
 9 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12180 12180
 hood135 said:
Kobe is a true basketball purest. He studies the game and teaches while he plays. You haters say he doesn't make his teammates better. He teaches the entire game. Shid, he talks more in film session than Phil.

You non-athletes wouldn't know anything about s**t like this. Great look inside the real.
Back in college if I talked that much s**t during halftime Coach woulda been on my a.ss and I started lmfao..even wore 24 for the haters.

Let em talk s**t cuz they aint see a crazy a.ss dunk, didn't see him drop 40 and s**t...Kobe had every reason in the world to shoot everytime down the court ..30 cameras micd up it would have been easy for him to be selfish but you lame n*ggas saw a side of Kobe you never thought you'd see a TEACHER...

Spid3yo said:
Kobe is one of the smartest players out there and it shows in this documentary. The haters are gonna be all over this because they have no attention span and don't understand.
Preach
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish