Official BET Awards 2009 Discussion Thread Featuring A Michael Jackson Tribute/STREAM LINK ADDED

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2501
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
At least Eminem has talent. When he is up there performing he does it well despite what he is talking about. And he never brought up little girls to dance on stage rapping about "I wish I could f**k every girl in the word"
 8 years ago '04        #2502
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 8 years ago '05        #2503
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i mean if drake was sitting down he couldve at least sung the chorus....
 06-29-2009, 02:12 PM         #2504
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
dude clearly wasn't himself last night, dude tore his f**king ACL a*****e, i mean he couldn't give you a better performance u f**king a.ss
Thef.uckoutta here ... he couldn't sing cause he tore his ACL?? Yeh huh. Explain his weak performance "rappin" then. Face facts fu.ckboy .. he's garbage - well unless you like wannabee badass nerds from Canada ... and you under 15 years old.
 8 years ago '04        #2505
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 8 years ago '07        #2506
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 Narcz said:
#1 - How does one subpar performance prove that he's garbage?

#2- Why would the whole black community take offense to Every Girl? Last I heard they weren't singing "I wish I could f**k every black girl in the world"..

#3- Why are you such a f**king idiot?

#4- Doesn't Eminem make songs about sticking gerbils up his a.ss, jerking off to Hannah Montana, gay incest r*pe, a paralyzed man in a wheelchair, farting, hating black girls, and other miscellaneous bulls**t? And that's not more of a disgrace to the hip-hop culture and black community then Every Girl? Shut the f**k up.
:applause: CLOSE THREAD
 06-29-2009, 02:17 PM         #2507
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
At least Eminem has talent. When he is up there performing he does it well despite what he is talking about. And he never brought up little girls to dance on stage rapping about "I wish I could f**k every girl in the word"
LOL @ at least eminem has talent, like Drake doesn't

Despite what he's talking about? stfu, how does that sound...?

And let's go back to the Just Lose it video when he goes "Yea boy shake that a.ss, woops I mean girl" and they show little kids dancing. Stop making excuses, your favorite rapper is a clown. And wow @ u changing your avy in the midst of the conversation
 8 years ago '05        #2508
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
wow at these threads....
 06-29-2009, 02:18 PM         #2509
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake got his arms around a 12 year old while singing "I wish I can f**k every girl in the world."
 8 years ago '04        #2510
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
I wouldnt say hes garbage but I will say that was the worst and sloppiest performance I have ever seen......
 8 years ago '08        #2511
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Narcz said:
#1 - How does one subpar performance prove that he's garbage?

#2- Why would the whole black community take offense to Every Girl? Last I heard they weren't singing "I wish I could f**k every black girl in the world"..

#3- Why are you such a f**king idiot?

#4- Doesn't Eminem make songs about sticking gerbils up his a.ss, jerking off to Hannah Montana, gay incest r*pe, a paralyzed man in a wheelchair, farting, hating black girls, and other miscellaneous bulls**t? And that's not more of a disgrace to the hip-hop culture and black community then Every Girl? Shut the f**k up.
notice how the thread had nothing to do with Eminem, yet you brought his name up?
are u lil insecure?
 06-29-2009, 02:22 PM         #2512
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
notice how the thread had nothing to do with Eminem, yet you brought his name up?
are u lil insecure?
His avy had Eminem in it, meaning he supports him. No one's saying the performance wasn't inappropriate. But thread starter is talking about it's a disgrace to the entire black community and talking a bunch of bulls**t.
 8 years ago '07        #2513
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1761 1761
That performance was very terrible.Jae Millz got no love during the performance..Lil waynes whole verse was cut off because of the lyrics.

Degrassi Drake,Wayne and Millz all lost for that performace
 8 years ago '08        #2514
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 braided_uppimp said:
dude clearly wasn't himself last night, dude tore his f**king ACL a*****e, i mean he couldn't give you a better performance u f**king a.ss
how the f**k does ACL make him sing better?
 8 years ago '08        #2515
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Narcz said:
His avy had Eminem in it, meaning he supports him. No one's saying the performance wasn't inappropriate. But thread starter is talking about it's a disgrace to the entire black community and talking a bunch of bulls**t.
It is f**king disgrace.. That was the worst ending ever..
 8 years ago '04        #2516
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I started to change my avy right after I made the thread and before I saw someone mention Eminem. I'll change it back if you want. Fact of the matter, you had to bring up Eminem when we were strictly talking about Drake and Wayne.

But do you mean to tell me that you have ever heard Eminem sound that pathetic live?? I'm talking about the whole young money group, it was sad. I don't even like Em's first singles much but him cracking jokes is different than them having 10 year old girls on stage dancing to "I wish I could f**k every girl in the world" preparing them for the strip club in Atlanta they will be working at later on in life. Even though I don't like the song much "We made you" he performed on MTV and sounds almost the same as he does on wax despite that whole song having an incredibly hard flow.
 06-29-2009, 02:50 PM         #2517
darealoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said:
lmao, people thinking it would be different if he didnt tear his ACL..
He just washed up he no good i aint never heard a n*gga say they
like him in the hood - 50 Cent
will u aint bein too the hood then my n*gga..thats all they talk about him n unfortunately gucci
 8 years ago '04        #2518
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,992 | Props total: 5048 5048
i think those kids were baby's kids or something..maybe his girl and her friends? either way, that song with those girls on stage was a horrible combo
 8 years ago '07        #2519
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Oh my god i just saw the performance it was f**king terrible......Drake lost
 8 years ago '07        #2520
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
duke sucks needs to go back to degrassi....

drake lost
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy