most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #141
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
This phone is the best I ever had......an no, I never had an iphone...nor do I want one now
 9 years ago '06        #142
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i went to a radioshack at the mall near my house..
they told me they dont get it for a few months..
i was like wtf lol..i thought it was being sell everywhere
 9 years ago '04        #143
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Manny05 said:
i went to a radioshack at the mall near my house..
they told me they dont get it for a few months..
i was like wtf lol..i thought it was being sell everywhere
They were being sold by RadioShack, Select Wal-Marts, Best Buy, and Sprint Stores. Once the first 3 sold out, I think they're out for a month or so. Most of the Pre's are being built are going straight to the Sprint Stores to cover the waiting lists that people are on.
 9 years ago '06        #144
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 AnaMayShun said:
They were being sold by RadioShack, Select Wal-Marts, Best Buy, and Sprint Stores. Once the first 3 sold out, I think they're out for a month or so. Most of the Pre's are being built are going straight to the Sprint Stores to cover the waiting lists that people are on.
oh i see.
well im not in a hurry to get a new phone yet
ill probably will buy one in late july
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #145
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
im sayin though something so minor is big like have anybody figured out how to fwd msgs
 8 years ago '06        #146
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
This pre is trash. My friend has one and basically let me f**k with it for a whole day. At the end of the day this is just another "wanna-be" Iphone that doesn't live up to the hype. There are some features that are nice, but overall it's not an "iPhone k!ller" or anything close. The only thing that compares is the new nokia. Apple is too far ahead of the game at this point, just with the apps alone.

And to the person who said that the new iphone is the same hardware..... WRONG!! They didn't change the style, but the intertnal hardware is different.
 8 years ago '06        #147
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
if it wasnt for cydia..iphone wouldn't be this hyped..
 8 years ago '04        #148
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,746 | Props total: 28400 28400
^^^ ok....interesting argument...we could say, if it weren't for guitars music wouldn't be this hyped.

Ldogg310 said:
only idiots and apple nut huggers are calling these new phones dropping "iphone k!lles" or "iphone clones"

Iphone wasn't the first to do anything in the cell phone game, they just came along with a phone that did the basics better than most, IE. Touch screen technology(best in class).

phones before them had appz and were customizable, no one knew the iphone was going to get hacked and do what it could, if no one ever hacked it or apple closed the loophole and ppl werent getting all these apps for free, yall would be b***hing like crazy about how they nickle and dime you for everything and how you cant even swap batteries, or do anything else.

so please stop acting like the iphone is the end all be all, its great at appz only because it got hacked and if they decided to close the loophole with a patch, I bet yall same "oh iphone is the best" folx going to be wanting out of your contracts.
But that would be stupid...so they won't..another interesting argument...if KFC stopped serving chicken I bet you would go anymore. It is what it is...I don't think a lot of people are claiming the Iphone is the end of everything...but it is cool...cooler than anything else out...other devices are cool...but not as cool.

Verizon's new Env TOUCH touchcreen is cooler than than the iphone..at what it does it's the best touchscreen phone phone I've seen...but it's not in competition with the multimedia phones. Anything in competition with the Iphone...will likely get crushed.

For the pre to do well in the long run, it would have to position itself as the premier PDA not super multimedia device because the Iphone own 100% of that arena.
 8 years ago '05        #149
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Ldogg310 said:
only idiots and apple nut huggers are calling these new phones dropping "iphone k!lles" or "iphone clones"

Iphone wasn't the first to do anything in the cell phone game, they just came along with a phone that did the basics better than most, IE. Touch screen technology(best in class).

phones before them had appz and were customizable, no one knew the iphone was going to get hacked and do what it could, if no one ever hacked it or apple closed the loophole and ppl werent getting all these apps for free, yall would be b***hing like crazy about how they nickle and dime you for everything and how you cant even swap batteries, or do anything else.

so please stop acting like the iphone is the end all be all, its great at appz only because it got hacked and if they decided to close the loophole with a patch, I bet yall same "oh iphone is the best" folx going to be wanting out of your contracts.
not even brah...must cats dont even jailbreak their s**t...and i only f**k with free apps and its still the only phone i'd use right now...
 8 years ago '04        #150
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3600 3600
 Arkanjal said:
probably pretty soon.....

[pic - click to view]

Unlocking Dev Mode: on how....

never will be jailbroken
 8 years ago '06        #151
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
you talking about the iphone?
because if you are..its already jailbroken...
except, the only problem is, not every application on cydia functions correctly on 3.0.. so it will take sometime. but so far everyone is transporting it to 3.0 so its only a matter of time before everything works well on 3.0
 8 years ago '04        #152
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,746 | Props total: 28400 28400
If Verizon is going to get the Pre in 6 months from now Sprint lost. That should be it for them.
 8 years ago '04        #153
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 mr_underground said:
If Verizon is going to get the Pre in 6 months from now Sprint lost. That should be it for them.
How is it a loss for them?
They already got a good amount of customers that switched over to get the phone.
No phone is gonna stay with 1 company forever. I have a feeling the Iphone will be on many carriers by next Summer.
 8 years ago '07        #154
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Grisly said:
and yea, this phones basically sold out everywhere.
and im hearing nothing but good reviews.
we got a live demo in the store and people are running up left and right to check that s**t out.

also noticed this on Engadget.com about the new iPhone release, from an iPhone customer, and mentions the pre.

"Totally disappointing upgrade and not worth the money. I was really hoping to upgrade my iPhone 1st generation - but Apple really don't offer that much more to justify the price. Not even a stupid flash! But what is really upsetting is they couldnt't even style it up a bit and give us nice new design. For the kind of money we pay for OLD hardware - the least they could do was make the case look different to the 3G.

So now it looks like I have to skip the 3GS just like I skipped the 3G. So hopefully 2010 will be when I actually upgrade my iPhone. Laptop owners get better features year on year with reduced prices, iPhone users get mediocre hardware updates and pay the same price. This is just effed up. Disappointing is putting it lightly.

If someone told me that at the end of today Palm Pre owners would be smiling - I never would have believed it, but the Pre does look good!

...oh and Apple, it's all about HD video these days - incase you haven't heard."
this pathetic hater brings up an iphone every chance he gets
 8 years ago '04        #155
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
Does anyone know why when you send pictures on the pre why it don't upload to the sprint picture mail site it shows when people send you pix but not when you send. Is there something wrong with my pre or does it not do it? wis there away to upload to the sprint site?????? Cuz this sucks!
 8 years ago '04        #156
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
pickin my s**t up in the am...
 8 years ago '08        #157
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
i copped mine last sat and this is the best phone I've ever had... the OS is so smooth... I never f**ked with something this nice. Multitasking is the s**t and the camera aint bad at all! if anyone on the fence about this... GO COP! ATT had way too many dropped calls... and its not like im a rural area... I'm in NYC. I'm supposed to be having that full service.. I went to verizon for a few days but I didn't feel like getting r*peD. So my girl was like let's get the pre... I'm usually hesistant on 1.0 devices.. but man I don't doubt it.. the only issue I have is that I wish battery life was better, but I read somewhere that theres an update coming soon... anyways this phone is crack..
 8 years ago '07        #158
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Does any one know how to save a pic and put it as the wallpaper?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #159
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 smj_724 said:
Does any one know how to save a pic and put it as the wallpaper?
Posted via Mobile Device
Its simple. Once you get the pic in a message tap on the pic to enlarge it. Then you should see copy photo at the bottom of the enlarged pic. once its copied go in you photo gallery and find the pic under messaging. tap on the pic to enlarge it then hit then tap the box at the top left corner and you should see the options that your looking for.
 8 years ago '04        #160
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
can you save photos off the net on this phone...?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago