most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #121
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Grisly said:
what does the iphone do that the palm pre doesn't?...

offer 32g of hard drive space!
 9 years ago '04        #122
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
 Grisly said:
i pray you never find out.
people who forward text messages are the WORST!
man get a life its for an address poor u and all the ratchets b***hes u must have messed with to get that upset lol
 9 years ago '05        #123
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
how do u fwd msgs fareal i got a nice pic of a chick suckin d**k and i cant fwd it to my homeboys is it some cut copy paste s**t or what whats the deal hellllpppp
 9 years ago '05        #124
sleezy 
space
space
 Jersie said:
when i go 2 myxer.com which is a mp3 site u can download ringtones use 2 use it all the time with my treo when u click download it just streams it.. and it sends pics fine but does NOT upload to picturemail which SUCKS cuz i like having all my pictures online backed up when i need them... ne reason why?

btw the battery life SUX! so use 2 treo battery and it charges slow.. other then that i like it ;)
ya gonna have to click iphone download and drag and drop into the ringtones folder on the usb part, but i tried it and myxer doesnt sound good mp3 sounds better and clearer, i make my own but cuttin whateva music i have and drag it to the ringtones folder, i use audacity
 9 years ago '04        #125
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
 sleezy said:
how do u fwd msgs fareal i got a nice pic of a chick suckin d**k and i cant fwd it to my homeboys is it some cut copy paste s**t or what whats the deal hellllpppp
for a pic u can hold the pic down in the message window and it will say copy.. then it will save into the messaging folder and u can just resend from there...
 9 years ago '05        #126
sleezy 
space
space
 Jersie said:
when i go 2 myxer.com which is a mp3 site u can download ringtones use 2 use it all the time with my treo when u click download it just streams it.. and it sends pics fine but does NOT upload to picturemail which SUCKS cuz i like having all my pictures online backed up when i need them... ne reason why?

btw the battery life SUX! so use 2 treo battery and it charges slow.. other then that i like it ;)
 Jersie said:
for a pic u can hold the pic down in the message window and it will say copy.. then it will save into the messaging folder and u can just resend from there...
yeah i figure that much out im sure theres gotta be a way to resend the whole msg ..im puzzled on this one, i looked it up in google on my phone thru the homescreen of course and somebody said even a sprint rep was clueless
 9 years ago '04        #127
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
anyone else havin the problem that when ur txt is more then one long (1 of 2) (2 of 2) the (2 of 2) is being sent before the (1 of 2) everyone keeps sayn that ? neone?
 9 years ago '06        #128
bdogg81 1 heat pts
space
space
$433 | Props total: 0 0
maybe someone will know the answer, but most of the time when i close the phone it turns off and i have to reboot it which has happend 10 times today already. any one know?
 9 years ago '05        #129
sleezy 
space
space
 bdogg81 said:
maybe someone will know the answer, but most of the time when i close the phone it turns off and i have to reboot it which has happend 10 times today already. any one know?
happened to me once and i had to take the battery out, hasnt happend since the update though, i was waiting for it to happen again so i can run back to sprint (nop pun)
 06-08-2009, 09:44 PM         #130
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im bout to just settle for that Palm Pro or wait for the touch pro 2. At least has half the functionality. Not as versatile s**t looks almost as good.
 9 years ago '04        #131
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
 sleezy said:
happened to me once and i had to take the battery out, hasnt happend since the update though, i was waiting for it to happen again so i can run back to sprint (nop pun)
same here mine was fixed after the update ran
 9 years ago '05        #132
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
Man I'm trying to cop this phone, is there any place on the net besides ebay to get this phone, everybody is sold out
 9 years ago '04        #133
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
 dmunson318 said:
offer 32g of hard drive space!
unless you watch ALOT of movies and pr0n....it's useless pretty much.

i've had up to 16gb sd cards in my phones, and like 75% of that storage never gets used.
i have 160gb of music but i never put that much on my phone, and i have an ipod.....i'm not poor.

and if youre gonna justify a phone being "better" because it has more storage.....whatever.

like i said though, what can the iPhone do a Pre cant?........exactly.
 9 years ago '04        #134
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
and yea, this phones basically sold out everywhere.
and im hearing nothing but good reviews.
we got a live demo in the store and people are running up left and right to check that s**t out.

also noticed this on Engadget.com about the new iPhone release, from an iPhone customer, and mentions the pre.

"Totally disappointing upgrade and not worth the money. I was really hoping to upgrade my iPhone 1st generation - but Apple really don't offer that much more to justify the price. Not even a stupid flash! But what is really upsetting is they couldnt't even style it up a bit and give us nice new design. For the kind of money we pay for OLD hardware - the least they could do was make the case look different to the 3G.

So now it looks like I have to skip the 3GS just like I skipped the 3G. So hopefully 2010 will be when I actually upgrade my iPhone. Laptop owners get better features year on year with reduced prices, iPhone users get mediocre hardware updates and pay the same price. This is just effed up. Disappointing is putting it lightly.

If someone told me that at the end of today Palm Pre owners would be smiling - I never would have believed it, but the Pre does look good!

...oh and Apple, it's all about HD video these days - incase you haven't heard."
 9 years ago '04        #135
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 113 113
 Grisly said:
unless you watch ALOT of movies and pr0n....it's useless pretty much.

i've had up to 16gb sd cards in my phones, and like 75% of that storage never gets used.
i have 160gb of music but i never put that much on my phone, and i have an ipod.....i'm not poor.

and if youre gonna justify a phone being "better" because it has more storage.....whatever.

like i said though, what can the iPhone do a Pre cant?........exactly.
I'm not hating but you're acting like just because you dont have a use for certain features, then they're not important...if that was the case then they why would they put out a 32 gb version in the first place, if there wasnt a market for it?
 9 years ago '04        #136
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
where do i go to watch "live" tv? the sprint tv thing? or is it a site or program i need?

also if i wanted to put movies/music videos ect on my phone how can i just drop it down via usb? if so what file type does it need to be and what folder to i place it in

Last edited by Jersie; 06-09-2009 at 06:10 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #137
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
Ok so im on the fence about gettin this phone... is it worth gettin rid of sero...? or i guess is it worth a 5 dollar higher 700 some odd minute less plan... cause right now i have the $49 sero with 1250 min.. i dont really go over my min.. but i never really cared about it knowin i had so many.. the new plan would only be about 450 min or so with unlimited everythin else that $69 w/ 22% off..
 9 years ago '04        #138
roc420 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
is this going to be able to be like jailbroken? if not, how can it even compete with what an iphone can do overall
 9 years ago '05        #139
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 roc420 said:
is this going to be able to be like jailbroken? if not, how can it even compete with what an iphone can do overall
probably...i dont see why not
 06-10-2009, 09:40 AM         #140
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roc420 said:
probably pretty soon.....

[pic - click to view]

Unlocking Dev Mode: on how....

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy