>>>Official Palm Pre Thread<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #301
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
There's gotta be a hack for the video option somewhere...
 08-30-2009, 10:32 AM         #302
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
m
 Mac1 said:
There's gotta be a hack for the video option somewhere...
video coming soon
 8 years ago '04        #303
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
i need help... i hAve a text msg issue... whenever someone sends me a text i dont see it in bold (as new).. i have to type their name to get to the new msg?? has anyone ever had this happen to them??? i tried to delete the convo to see if it would go back to normal but nope.. it wont even delete lol..
 8 years ago '04        #304
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Gmitch528 said:
i need help... i hAve a text msg issue... whenever someone sends me a text i dont see it in bold (as new).. i have to type their name to get to the new msg?? has anyone ever had this happen to them??? i tried to delete the convo to see if it would go back to normal but nope.. it wont even delete lol..
Try deleting the person from your phone and/or google contact. restart. add them back toyour phone and/or google contact. and text them. That worked for me.
 8 years ago '04        #305
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
wat he said above... ne one kno a site 2 get sum new programs.. programs aren't coming out fast enough at all!
 09-05-2009, 01:48 AM         #306
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersie said:
wat he said above... ne one kno a site 2 get sum new programs.. programs aren't coming out fast enough at all!
for homebrew stuff.

more apps are coming soon. the next update leaked early, and the new app store has options for payment, so presumably that means there are paid apps in the pipeline.
 8 years ago '04        #307
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
 Arkanjal said:
for homebrew stuff.

more apps are coming soon. the next update leaked early, and the new app store has options for payment, so presumably that means there are paid apps in the pipeline.
thats goin b so wak.. iphone and g1 majority apps are free hope they dnt start pulln this s**t were u got 2 pay 4 apps
 8 years ago '04        #308
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Jersie said:
thats goin b so wak.. iphone and g1 majority apps are free hope they dnt start pulln this s**t were u got 2 pay 4 apps
No one said all the apps are gonna cost something. But just like the Iphone, they're gonna have stuff that's free and stuff that's gonna cost you money.
 09-06-2009, 01:31 PM         #309
carl0489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone got the touchstone charging dock?
 09-06-2009, 02:00 PM         #310
Andre_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carl0489 said:
Anyone got the touchstone charging dock?

i have the touchstone. it is more convenient then having to plug in your phone all the time.
 8 years ago '05        #311
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 2687 2687
i just picked up my pre like 2 days ago been looking for a app to change the sms tone have had no luck as of this far.. any advice..also i heard somewhere u could dl something to make all ur old palm apps work on the pre any1 know about this cause im tryin get volume care on the pre asap
 8 years ago '04        #312
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 dasill said:
i just picked up my pre like 2 days ago been looking for a app to change the sms tone have had no luck as of this far.. any advice..also i heard somewhere u could dl something to make all ur old palm apps work on the pre any1 know about this cause im tryin get volume care on the pre asap
Go to and go to their forums then the HomeBrew Forums. And you'll find stuff in there.
 8 years ago '05        #313
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Too bad Palm Pre is only for Bell in Canada.

There is no way I'm f**king with Bell.
 8 years ago '05        #314
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
so far all i found on the text issue is txtmanager which has a few flaws

a- u have to have the card open for it to work
b- u have to turn system sounds off to stop the bell thing from ringing as well
c- the biggest issue it will play the whole song thru u can not stop it inless u click the top toggle button over ..overall not worth the hassle i dont believe

as far as working old palm s**t on there ive had no luck...
 8 years ago '05        #315
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
any1 rooted their phone let me know how that turned out if u did
 8 years ago '06        #316
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
I am thinking about selling my palm pre to get a blackberry tour simply because I had to change my plan to a higher cost and when I get a text message my phone doesn't ring. I only like the palm pre for full html viewing and multitasking thats all really. I wanted to know if I get the blackberry tour will I still need to have that palm pre like plan u know 69.99 and 99.99 plans.
 8 years ago '04        #317
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
my pre is official right now.

changed the theme to the BUUF theme, got the on screen keyboard working regular and landscape as well

no complaints.

just wish they would get a native facebook app and some other convenient s**t

Twee is official though.
 8 years ago '04        #318
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 JBPJuice said:
I am thinking about selling my palm pre to get a blackberry tour simply because I had to change my plan to a higher cost and when I get a text message my phone doesn't ring. I only like the palm pre for full html viewing and multitasking thats all really. I wanted to know if I get the blackberry tour will I still need to have that palm pre like plan u know 69.99 and 99.99 plans.
yea you need one of those plans cause those both include BIS... and you'll need that for all the BB related stuff....
 8 years ago '04        #319
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,444 | Props total: 1571 1571
 Grisly said:
my pre is official right now.

changed the theme to the BUUF theme, got the on screen keyboard working regular and landscape as well

no complaints.

just wish they would get a native facebook app and some other convenient s**t

Twee is official though.
How you get that dawg?
 8 years ago '08        #320
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,963 | Props total: 7371 7371
 JBPJuice said:
Dont get the Tour its alot of problems. Get the Curve coming out the 15th should be cheaper anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy