most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-15-2009, 03:41 AM         #1
9157 pageviews
156 comments

FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f!ght Night Round 4 Demo 4 Anyone Who Wants It

The demo has been released early for those who pre ordered but here is a gift for the cheap or ones without the time I found out how to get it and its quite simple.

Make a new PSN User and Login as that user.

Once u login go to Sign up for Playstation Network

Select use Existing Account

It will ask you for the accounts email address and password put in:

f!ghtnight4every1@yahoo.com for the email

and

123123abc for the password

Once you are in go to the playstation store and go to the top right corner and hit recent downloads and download the demo. Once you download the demo log out and install it while in your regular account.

Hit the thanks button or prop button or not.... :angry12:

156 comments for "Fight Night Round 4 Demo 4 Anyone Who Wants It"

9 years ago '05        #2
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3661 3661
seems not to be working
 9 years ago '05        #3
space
space
oops my mistake, it does work
 9 years ago '04        #4
heat01 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 3 3
works..thanks man! props
 9 years ago '07        #5
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
ohhh man you are a f**king legend for this, cheers heaps!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #6
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
what about xbox you psfags
 9 years ago '05        #7
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10804 10804
mega props my G
 9 years ago '06        #8
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,317 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Calamity said:
fcuk a xbox n*gga
 9 years ago '07        #9
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
 Calamity said:
:laughing9::fawkdance: :fawkdance: :sad34:
 9 years ago '05        #10
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
oh s**t, and the game plays @ 1080p.... that's dope!!!
 9 years ago '05        #11
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
propz my n*gga
 9 years ago '05        #12
space
space
Game is pretty good, obviously the graphics are good, didn't know about the 1080p thing P:). Will change it to that. Im still not liking the fact that you can't at least have the option to use the buttons for punches, i use to mix the two up at will during f!ghts on FN3. Also the punches still feel telegraphed too much and seem soft too much tho they make it seem more hurtful threw vibration in the control. The commentary is pretty decent.
 05-15-2009, 08:20 AM         #13
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Game is pretty good, obviously the graphics are good, didn't know about the 1080p thing P:). Will change it to that. Im still not liking the fact that you can't at least have the option to use the buttons for punches, i use to mix the two up at will during f!ghts on FN3. Also the punches still feel telegraphed too much and seem soft too much tho they make it seem more hurtful threw vibration in the control. The commentary is pretty decent.
same crap repackaged in a new box. i knew this game would suck balls from day one.
 9 years ago '05        #14
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
yeah I agree... i need them buttons... sometimes i wanna throw a left jab and i find myself throwin body hooks lol definitely gotta get used to it... the commentary is WAY better than FN3... i mean they still say the same lines round after round it seems but i'm glad they go into the history of these boxers and such...

when is a counter punch not considered a counter punch anymore? I swear I swung at dude, he dodged it, then tagged me like 4 seconds later and my screen still flashed lol wtf
 9 years ago '06        #15
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957
Any shAres left? I'm at work till 3
 9 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 ill800 said:
same crap repackaged in a new box. i knew this game would suck balls from day one.
lol i think its pretty good aside those things tho, beside the impact of punches that i don't really like, they did improve the right analog punching wise, it does seem better. Just takes time to get use to and like i said, i use to switch in between the buttons and the analog f!ghting. I seem to combo up better doing that so thats my reason for at least wanting the buttons back but oh well. It should be a great game tho.
 P-Hill said:
yeah I agree... i need them buttons... sometimes i wanna throw a left jab and i find myself throwin body hooks lol definitely gotta get used to it... the commentary is WAY better than FN3... i mean they still say the same lines round after round it seems but i'm glad they go into the history of these boxers and such...

when is a counter punch not considered a counter punch anymore? I swear I swung at dude, he dodged it, then tagged me like 4 seconds later and my screen still flashed lol wtf
lol yep, that happened to me as well.
 05-15-2009, 08:51 AM         #17
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause::agreement6:
Thanks, saved me a trip to f**king downtown brooklyn. I won't have to go down there until June 30th, props my dude:applause:

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-15-2009 at 08:56 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #18
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
downloaded this last night but haven't played....i'll give this a try but from the look of the gameplay vid in the other thread it's pretty much what i expected...presentation and graphic are good but u can tell they aren't using buttons and just looks like they're throwin one uncoordinated punch at a time...and the sound when they hit is retarded.They still look like they been jumped by a group of 10 after one round of f!ghting...getting stunned too easily off one punch

they need to keep the same people hookin the graphics up but really need a new developer to come in who knows someting about boxing because the gameplay "LOOKS" way off...i won't say it is though until i play it...i could be wrong but doubt it

Last edited by philly337; 05-15-2009 at 09:48 AM..
 05-15-2009, 09:00 AM         #19
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
:applause::agreement6:
Thanks, saved me a trip to f**king downtown brooklyn. I won't have to go down there until June 30th, props my dude:applause:
pretty specific date my man
 05-15-2009, 09:38 AM         #20
FixYaFace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:good lookin out....Props:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy