Entourage Season 6 Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
is this season only 8 episodes? because on wikipedia it only has 8 episodes listed for season 6 and that would be f***ing wack i want a whole 12 ep season dammit.
 8 years ago '05        #122
deltat2 
space
space
space
$516 | Props total: 31 31
I think Johnny Chase is the best character because of his deep a.ss voice (no homo) and his tendency to hate on Turtle for getting at ole girl from the Sopranoes (damn she bad)....and Sloan is bad as hell too!!! I'd beat and bust one in 30 seconds on her!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #123
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
when drama had the girl on his lap he said "ill be thinking of you in superbad"

which girl was she because i don't remember her
 8 years ago '07        #124
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
lol i've had that same talk with my friends about that girl f***in seth rogen ha
 8 years ago '05        #125
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:

He said that because the girl said she f***ed Seth Rogen
 8 years ago '09        #126
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 TheKidHypno' said:

ill be thinking of you AND superbad

he was referring to rogan as superbad
 8 years ago '07        #127
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 modalee81 said:
is this season only 8 episodes? because on wikipedia it only has 8 episodes listed for season 6 and that would be f***ing wack i want a whole 12 ep season dammit.
NO ... wikipedia only had 4 eps on there last week. So they are updating whenever info is received.
 8 years ago '07        #128
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Another good episode.
Sloan is the epitome of my dream girl, like i said in a previous post on here.
 8 years ago '04        #129
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 kegar89 said:
It's all about suspense. They cliffhanger that s*** so the following day you have something to talk about and it drags itself on until the next episode airs. It's a smart tactic, although I agree fully with a 1 hour season ending episode.
See that's the thing.. The 30 minutes doesn't allow s*** to develop or happen.. Really it's not a cliffhanger because the next episode will start off on another day and we'll just start off with some nonsensical s*** while E nonchalantly mentions whether or not he f***ed the girl.

And the beef between Ari and Klein will brew over the entire season and prove to be a waste of everyone's time.

They took like 5 minutes out of their 25-27 to just show everyone at the premiere.. I hate 30 minute shows so much that it almost feels like it's not even watching anymore.
 07-20-2009, 09:10 PM         #130
rufcl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yeah, i cannot wait for season 6! The first five had me hooked for aaages! Been too long a break since i watched em but.
 8 years ago '07        #131
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 rufcl said:
Hell yeah, i cannot wait for season 6! The first five had me hooked for aaages! Been too long a break since i watched em but.
already started?
 8 years ago '04        #132
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Another horrible episode.
 07-20-2009, 10:09 PM         #133
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
See that's the thing.. The 30 minutes doesn't allow s*** to develop or happen.. Really it's not a cliffhanger because the next episode will start off on another day and we'll just start off with some nonsensical s*** while E nonchalantly mentions whether or not he f***ed the girl.

And the beef between Ari and Klein will brew over the entire season and prove to be a waste of everyone's time.

They took like 5 minutes out of their 25-27 to just show everyone at the premiere.. I hate 30 minute shows so much that it almost feels like it's not even watching anymore.
I agree to a sense. This season is starting off rather slowly, nothing important besides the premiere has popped off. Everybody knows E and Sloan will be back together soon yet they add all this nonsense in the mix to "fill time". How doesn't Vince have an STD yet?
 8 years ago '06        #134
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 74 74
 m-f said:
Another good episode.
Sloan is the epitome of my dream girl, like i said in a previous post on here.
:agreement6: hell yes Sloan is drop dead gorgeous that is hands down wifey wifey material. i go :laughing19: evrytime i see her s3xy a.ss
 8 years ago '08        #135
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 rufcl said:
:rolll augh:

damn, where you been?
 8 years ago '07        #136
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Sloan's f***ing gorgeous. I hope E gets back with her, that other girl is mad weird

And why isn't the f***ing show an hour? they really need to fix that
 8 years ago '06        #137
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1458 1458
Okay First shows... At first I thought E had became a cold motherf***er. That girl Ashley(she fine too) was hinting for a ticket to the show, and was like thats good, bye. Damn Turtle hating hard on "Superbad" and he still f***ing that girl, and in real life?!

What happen to Johnny's French girl, I forgot?

Ain't they doing a spin-off show, about people trying to come up like them? Heard Kid Cudi was gonna be one of the stars, so wouldn't be surprise if he a guest star.
 8 years ago '06        #138
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1458 1458
All the time y'all ask to change it from 30 to 60min show, its not gonna happen.
 8 years ago '05        #139
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
did that new neighbour b**** look 12 to anyone else?
 8 years ago '07        #140
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Isiah61 said:
Okay First shows... At first I thought E had became a cold motherf***er. That girl Ashley(she fine too) was hinting for a ticket to the show, and was like thats good, bye. Damn Turtle hating hard on "Superbad" and he still f***ing that girl, and in real life?!

What happen to Johnny's French girl, I forgot?

Ain't they doing a spin-off show, about people trying to come up like them? Heard Kid Cudi was gonna be one of the stars, so wouldn't be surprise if he a guest star.
drama lost his french girl cause he bugged out on her on her voicemail... he thought she was out partying but she was at the hospital with her friend. His a.ss was devastated.

And as far as this whole "change the half hour to an hour" nonsense... You guys have been watching 30 minute episodes for 5 seasons and are hooked... Why the f*** would they change that formula if it has worked so masterfully?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy