Entourage Season 6 Discussion

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #401
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
This episode had a lot going on, far from boring.

I hope Ashley's crazy isn't gone Stalk E or do something crazy. Turtle's going to end up smashing that chick at UCLA.
yeah he is :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #402
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
finally a good episode. that makes 2 this whole season..:(
 8 years ago '04        #403
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
 VinceTran said:
most of u guys are idiots. this season is a breath of fresh air. last couple seasons been so negative. i like this season. focus's on all 4 instead of 1 or 2 characters. and gives lloyd and ari a purpose.

people like watching turmoil i guess.. rather have vince in a rut.. have the crew depressed, people like negative crap.
I agree, it seems like Vince hasn't really been involved much this season and we are getting a lot of Turtle and E which is good for the further development of their characters and show.
 8 years ago '04        #404
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
Ashley isnt gone yet shes gonna do some crazy s**t to E. I just got a feeling. I would have been gone once she just randomly popped up at the premiere if I was him. That s**t was stalker style
 8 years ago '09        #405
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 VinceTran said:
most of u guys are idiots. this season is a breath of fresh air. last couple seasons been so negative. i like this season. focus's on all 4 instead of 1 or 2 characters. and gives lloyd and ari a purpose.

people like watching turmoil i guess.. rather have vince in a rut.. have the crew depressed, people like negative crap.
:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #406
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I like the season. This is the 1st season I have seen. This was the best episode so far to me.

I am going to buy all the seasons and get caught up.
 8 years ago '04        #407
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
 ddash said:
I like the season. This is the 1st season I have seen. This was the best episode so far to me.

I am going to buy all the seasons and get caught up.

k!ll yourself for not watching it from season 1. this s**t is garbage compared to the earlier stuff.
 8 years ago '06        #408
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 Rich21 said:
k!ll yourself for not watching it from season 1. this s**t is garbage compared to the earlier stuff.
cosign that man ....if you watched the earlier seasons up to now your gonna notice a buncha differences...but at the same time they kinda runnin out of stuff to do with the characters...i still like the show..just not as much as i used to
 09-21-2009, 07:42 PM         #409
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sure somewhere inside 31 pages this has been asked but does anyone know for sure if this is the last season or not?...ive heard it is from a few people but i think they will have season 7. it could go either way, theyre not really getting wild anymore...what do yall know?
 8 years ago '08        #410
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 mayday20 said:
im sure somewhere inside 31 pages this has been asked but does anyone know for sure if this is the last season or not?...ive heard it is from a few people but i think they will have season 7. it could go either way, theyre not really getting wild anymore...what do yall know?
Yes, Its been renewed for a 7th season
 8 years ago '05        #411
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaFuture3 said:
cosign that man ....if you watched the earlier seasons up to now your gonna notice a buncha differences...but at the same time they kinda runnin out of stuff to do with the characters...i still like the show..just not as much as i used to
They gotta get Vince an Oscar nod or something and Drama a Emmy nod in the show...hopefully it'll go towards that in the next few seasons.
 8 years ago '05        #412
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,008 | Props total: 9815 9815
 VinceTran said:

i co-sign this statement. I honestly think they can squeeze two more season out of this show
 8 years ago '05        #413
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1550 1550
I definitely don't think this is the last we've seen of Ashley. I'd rather see more Sloan but Ashley brings more drama to E's life so they'll show her more I bet. Also think Turtle will smash that chick, and if not then Vince will.
 09-22-2009, 10:34 PM         #414
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it would be ill if they had vince down atleast for another season. he came up to fast
 8 years ago '08        #415
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12360 12360
 DrX said:
it would be ill if they had vince down atleast for another season. he came up to fast
they would have to turn him into lindsey lohan. anything else would be redundant. the show has run its course. the writers are good for changing it up this season though. this season has been good.
 8 years ago '04        #416
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
late as f**k for this show

but seen every episode now

thanks sidereel.com
 8 years ago '09        #417
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
that new chick that likes turtle is fine. as soon as jamie dips out of the country for that audition or whatever, turtle should get on that.
 09-23-2009, 10:45 PM         #418
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to bring back Billy Walsh...
 8 years ago '04        #419
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Honestly, this season is modeled after season 1. Everything going good and dealing with just everyday drama. A good storyline would be Vince getting hooked on coke or some s**t after he realizes he really has no one to hang with, so he develops a habit. Or maybe bring back Mandy Moore and f**k him up really good.
 8 years ago '04        #420
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
HBO is showing every episode now. I am on ep15 now.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy