Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2009, 02:34 PM         #361
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf

f**k this s**t, its not labor day or whatever the f**k its called over here, they should show that s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #362
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
bump^
 8 years ago '05        #363
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
no episode this week....might as well just jump off a top of a building like nutso from above the rim
 8 years ago '08        #364
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
Honestly this season hasn't been as good as the others so far and I'm a big Entourage fan... It just seeems to be unfolding mad slow aside from the one when Drama was trying to f**k up his TV exec they've been pretty lame so far.
 8 years ago '04        #365
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
 Gravediggaz said:
no episode this week....might as well just jump off a top of a building like nutso from above the rim
^ lmfao.
 8 years ago '08        #366
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Honestly this season hasn't been as good as the others so far and I'm a big Entourage fan... It just seeems to be unfolding mad slow aside from the one when Drama was trying to f**k up his TV exec they've been pretty lame so far.
i agree. but at the same time, they had to make this season the way it is. the show was getting redundant.
 8 years ago '04        #367
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
 tdnupe3 said:
i agree. but at the same time, they had to make this season the way it is. the show was getting redundant.
^ yep. they had to enhance the lives of the other characters. think how dope this season's storyline is:

. E is working for a new company and is f*cking a new girl
. ari hires his old best friend to work @ his agency
. turtle goes to school and is jamie lynn's boyfriend
. drama is walking on thin ice on his t.v. show
. lloyd is still gay as f*ck but ari is helping him "become a man"

i enjoy these different storylines rather than seeing turtle smoke weed and vince f*ck a new chick every episode.

this new episode coming this sunday will probably be this season's best. a chick is going to try to convince turtle to cheat on jamie lynn and lloyd might leave ari's agency.

juicy! :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #368
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
^^ Hell yea I just watched the preview.. Turtle would be dumb as f**k to take the bait though.. he got the catch of his life.. We gonna get deeper into the underwear thief.. I wonder if Sloan gonna be in this one.
 8 years ago '06        #369
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
 CTre said:
^^ Hell yea I just watched the preview.. Turtle would be dumb as f**k to take the bait though.. he got the catch of his life.. We gonna get deeper into the underwear thief.. I wonder if Sloan gonna be in this one.
god i hope that s3xy montreal b**ch is in this one so i can continue my tradition of licking my tv right where her pus*y is
 8 years ago '08        #370
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 thugged said:
god i hope that s3xy montreal b**ch is in this one so i can continue my tradition of licking my tv right where her pus*y is
n1gga you gay
 8 years ago '04        #371
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
So Lloyd left Ari huh. Him just leaving the car there in the middle of the road and walking away from the accident was hilarious.
 8 years ago '04        #372
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
another great episode it was hilarious
 8 years ago '08        #373
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
vince was porking that one b**ch
 8 years ago '06        #374
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 79 79
:angry12: LLOYDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #375
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Hustler_101 said:
So Lloyd left Ari huh. Him just leaving the car there in the middle of the road and walking away from the accident was hilarious.

word
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #376
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3476 3476
The only thing good about that episode was the sorority girl who showed Turtle her thong.
 8 years ago '04        #377
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
Not much of an eventful episode at all. Agree with the previous poster. That was an extremely anticlimactic way to end that stalker storyline. This is by far my favorite show and been a fan since day one but I've had a hard time trying to enjoy this season. Glad that Curb Your Enthusiasm returns next week though.
 8 years ago '04        #378
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
That girl could get it easy.

Ari doing his usual Lloyd clowning was funny too, other than that it was whatever. Looks like Ashley is turning into a crazy stalker
yeah that ashley b**ch is gettin on my damn nerves yo...shes obsessive as hell..a little jealousy is cute sometimes but that b**ch taking it too far

i can see if it was SLOAN doin all that crazy s**t but ashley aint fine enough to be questioning like that lol...id tell dat b**ch to calm her damn nerves this aint FIRST 48
 8 years ago '06        #379
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2318 2318
E's a.ssistant is fine as hell she was the chick in Shooter the movie with Mark Wahlberg. Id like to see him dumo Ashley already and get with the a.ssistant.
 8 years ago '04        #380
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3476 3476
By the looks of it... here is what I think will happen the last 2-3 eps.

Turtle will smash that girl (Brooke) and feel guilty.. Will tell Jamie-Lynn Sigler who proceeds to dump him.
E will dump Ashley and try to go back to Sloan who will want no part of him
Drama will quit his show and either audition for another one or be out of work again.
Vince, seeing as how everyone around him has fallen apart will go to shoot the Enzo Ferrari movie alone after everyone has a falling out.

We'll probably be left with some s**tty cliffhanger about if they'll overcome their problems and become a "team" again.

@ this season
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago