Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #221
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
FINALLY had a episode that was good today....best one of the season so far
 08-09-2009, 10:12 PM         #222
TXChainsaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ Turtle clowning on Brady, then sucking his d*ck after he invited him over for a double date with him and Gisele

E is f**king up. Dude was PMSing at Sloan for no reason and is on the rocks with Ashley now after that ending.
this

What Means the world to you= highlight of my night.
 8 years ago '05        #223
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
anyone know the song on the end credits for tonights episode?
 8 years ago '06        #224
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 81 81
yea that Cam is a classic..the episode was good Turtle had be rollin wit that whole NYer s**t .. & for the last time Im so tired of this Ashley chick E needa hurry up and get back wit Sloan. :agreement6:
 08-09-2009, 11:16 PM         #225
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good episode. Tom Brady sucks balls. :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #226
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7117 7117
Great episode.

Best of the season EASILY.
 8 years ago '06        #227
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 81 81
 TimeIsMoney said:
Good episode. Tom Brady sucks balls. :applause:
yoo Morris Almonds on the Knicks??
 8 years ago '04        #228
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
i dont know why but i dont agree wit none of yall sayin this episode was great...
its like the writers are over exagerating the characters

Drama's temper was over done
Ari makin lloyd run around the golf course wasnt even believable or funny to me
E pms'ing over sloan tryin to help him was annoying was f**k
that dude cheatin at golf wasnt funny either
and i didnt get why turtle was suckin up to tom just cuz he started talkin about gisele ... didnt trutle have the victoria secret models host vinces birthday party a couple seasons back? he wasnt all star struck then

this show has been down hill ever since Ari didnt take the studio job (fakest most unbelievable event in hbo history) and this show just sealed it for me..writers are trying too hard

its not like i still wont watch but i wish the eps wud bring back the great vibe i used to get from the show

oh yeah and whoever adds the music to the show has been on f**kin point since season 1 episode 1
 08-09-2009, 11:41 PM         #229
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
yoo Morris Almonds on the Knicks??
Yeah.
 8 years ago '04        #230
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
I kept thinking Drama was hustlin them and when he doubled the stakes or took Brady's club he was gonna start f**kin dudes up.......nope haha
 08-09-2009, 11:44 PM         #231
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustler_101 said:
I kept thinking Drama was hustlin them and when he doubled the stakes or took Brady's club he was gonna start f**kin dudes up.......nope haha
That's what should of happen.
 08-09-2009, 11:52 PM         #232
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SaMaDzz said:
that was already done when Ari was golfing with the head of the Warner Studios production for smoke-jumpers placing a bet to have Vince in the movie... then dude eventually had a heart attack
Ari choked. How was it already done?
 8 years ago '04        #233
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
Great episode...
Sloan is fine as hell..

She needs to do a nud3 scene in this show forreal.

Anyways E is pissing me off.. Kevin Connolly's acting job was pretty bad this episode.
 8 years ago '08        #234
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 twondog22 said:
i dont know why but i dont agree wit none of yall sayin this episode was great...
its like the writers are over exagerating the characters

Drama's temper was over done
Ari makin lloyd run around the golf course wasnt even believable or funny to me
E pms'ing over sloan tryin to help him was annoying was f**k
that dude cheatin at golf wasnt funny either
and i didnt get why turtle was suckin up to tom just cuz he started talkin about gisele ... didnt trutle have the victoria secret models host vinces birthday party a couple seasons back? he wasnt all star struck then

this show has been down hill ever since Ari didnt take the studio job (fakest most unbelievable event in hbo history) and this show just sealed it for me..writers are trying too hard

its not like i still wont watch but i wish the eps wud bring back the great vibe i used to get from the show

oh yeah and whoever adds the music to the show has been on f**kin point since season 1 episode 1

pump your brakes homie

1) drama's temper is simply showing that he is and will be the same guy whether he is a B list celeb or not working at all (remember when he busted dude's windshield with the golf club). that's how he has been the whole show. but i feel you when you say that they took it a little far.

2) the s**t with ari and lloyd isn't supposed to be the punchline. remember he is hazing him to become an agent. lloyd is simply humbling himself to let ari know that he is ready.

3) the s**t with E is just showing that he is trying to be his own man, and has issues when it comes to people trying to do things for him. has been the same throughout the show. (remember when he wanted to keep driving the honda prelude)

4) the dude cheating at golf wasnt funny. you were right about that.

5) turtle wasn't on his jock about gisele. he was on his jock because dude said that he thought turtle's girl was nice, and he invited them to hang out.

6) the sh1t about ari not taking that job is not unbelievable. the dude runs his own company now, and its a private company (well, him and babs run it). if he would have taken that job, he wouldn't have had the freedom to be himself (its a publicly traded company with a board of directors). he can do whatever the fucc he wants at miller-gold. the board would get his a.ss out of there for acting the same way at publicly traded corporation. so the move was not that unbelievable. he is still rich as hell, without the headache of running a global company.

7) the writers are simply taking the characters in a different direction while trying to show that they are still themselves at the core.

8) you're right, the music is on point!

N1GGA, DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE SHOW!?!?
 08-10-2009, 04:42 AM         #235
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You got a good point about Drama, but show some respect (calling me an idiot for no reason). Ari still choked.

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 08-10-2009 at 04:55 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #236
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
i still think e's girl is hot. sloan is hotter, but i still like ashly. and anybody that says different is lying to themselves and trying to look cool on the internet. that b**ch wouldn't even blink at you motherf**kers in real life. calling her a gremlin and a little boy. get the f**k outta here.
 8 years ago '04        #237
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
Ashley looked good last night I can't front.. I would love to f**k her skinny a.ss.. she looked the best last night
 8 years ago '04        #238
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 The Bully said:
@ E

sloan's over there lookin right with her nice t*tties and shiny legs and this dudes messin with a prepubescent gremlin
Sloan already blew E off this season.. wtf.. why would he keep going after her for when he already got pus*y..
 8 years ago '04        #239
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Sloan is sending mixed signals to E. She said "I don't want to be your friend right now because I care too much". You don't want to be his girl, don't want to be his friend, but you want to hook him up with a job through your god father? I understand why E's frustrated, but he's letting his heart make dumb business decisions.

Turtle went from not shaking Tom Brady's hand to what should I bring to dinner.
 8 years ago '04        #240
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
 l2oger said:
that Ashley chick... i don't know if i should attracted to her or not
Let this decide it for you and anyone else...
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy