Entourage Season 6 Discussion

most viewed right now
 50
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #201
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Only thing I look forward to is Ari everything time, best character ever..My man..and thats f**k up they gave E this child as a girl wtf...
 8 years ago '04        #202
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 ThaFuture3 said:
its a recession bro she prolly came cheap so they went with it

all this free time these dudes got I thought they would be doing alot more s**t man...the show basically seems stagnant right now...drama old a.ss aint doin s**t worth talking about...turtle all pus*y whipped now and he finna go to school....E got a dime he can get with but prefers a 10th grader....vince should be doin somethin worth talkin about but he just chill around the house and knock down some broads...

only thing worth lookin forward to is Ari
... That's the same s**t I've been saying.

Nothing really happening

By the time something happens it'll be the end of the season and we'll have to wait until next year to see it.
 8 years ago '06        #203
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
avatar space
space
$1,564 | Props total: 76 76
That chick Andrew Klien was messin wit is badd tho.. :agreement2:
 08-04-2009, 08:31 AM         #204
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilBlasta said:
So I'm the only one who enjoys every single episode?
Nah I f**k with it to the storylines now have more substance its not just episode after episode after episode of Ari saying sweet s**t, drama saying stupid s**t, vince doing a movie not doing a movie, and turtle smoking weed... Its actually starting to turn into a good tv show now
 08-04-2009, 08:40 AM         #205
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
That chick Andrew Klien was messin wit is badd tho.. :agreement2:


^^^:applause::applause:
 08-04-2009, 09:14 AM         #206
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
That chick Andrew Klien was messin wit is badd tho.. :agreement2:
Word. I'd get up that in a quick second. :applause:
 08-04-2009, 09:15 AM         #207
finesse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm curious to see what happens with lloyd he'll probably steal e's girl because she looks like a little boy
 8 years ago '08        #208
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 80sbabyent said:
Nah I f**k with it to the storylines now have more substance its not just episode after episode after episode of Ari saying sweet s**t, drama saying stupid s**t, vince doing a movie not doing a movie, and turtle smoking weed... Its actually starting to turn into a good tv show now
thats the smartest comment anyone has made throughout this entire thread. the show is actually a show now, and the characters each have their own storyline. the show was stagnant before, but now it is actually going somewhere. even turtle has a story now, as opposed to just being vince's little peon. i feel as though he (turtle) will end up being very successful. drama will eventually get a blockbuster movie deal. eric will eventually become a hollywood hotshot. and vince will make another movie or two. before the show was just about vince and ari, but now its about everbody. and as far as eric's new girl, i think he will end up kicking sloan to the curb and being with this new chick. sloan is fine, but fucc her. that other chick is straight. there is only so much left that they can do with this show. I don't see it being on for much longer because what else can they do? but it has been great so far. this is by far one of my favorite shows on television.
 08-04-2009, 01:01 PM         #209
Fall of Rome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dramas face when the dude said the network didn't think he could get laid was classic
 08-04-2009, 01:03 PM         #210
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drama might take Turtle's girlfriend if things get heavy on the set.
 08-04-2009, 01:07 PM         #211
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But I actually think Hung is better than Entourage now, and I will keep liking new shows after the bandwagon gets too big, I hope off. As soon as y'all jump on Hung's d*ck (get it) I'm going to jump on the next show. Entourage is too commercial for me now, I remember this was my secret show I could escape to, now the show is boring to me, but the concept is hot. Please don't attack me for this, I said the show was boring "for me," I did't say the show was boring.


Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 08-04-2009 at 01:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #212
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,225 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Get it Right said:
But I actually think Hung is better than Entourage now, and I will keep liking new shows after the bandwagon gets too big, I hope off. As soon as y'all jump on Hung's d*ck (get it) I'm going to jump on the next show. Entourage is too commercial for me now, I remember this was my secret show I could escape to, now the show is boring to me, but the concept is hot. Please don't attack me for this, I said the show was boring "for me," I did't say the show was boring.
Yea hung is pretty sick, dude is funny and the motivational speaker his pimp was f**king with is funny as hell
 08-04-2009, 02:40 PM         #213
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Go make a Hung thread then.... clearly Entourage is better.... altho this season is slacking on the party scenes/random broads... seems like everyone is gettin wifeys... E's girl is a donkey and shes madd annoying...

what are your predictions for the future of E and his ET lookin a.ss girl....and Turtle and Jamie Lynn.... I can see some s**t happening with Turtle and Jamie Lynn tho
 8 years ago '07        #214
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
wow E's girl is disgusting. what on earth were they thinking. i can't even bear to watch scenes with her.
 8 years ago '08        #215
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 young moolah said:
wow E's girl is disgusting. what on earth were they thinking. i can't even bear to watch scenes with her.
she is CRUSHING ANY CHICK YOU HAVE EVER BEEN WITH HOMEBOY! the nerve of you cats on here. boi i tell ya'
 8 years ago '07        #216
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
 tdnupe3 said:
she is CRUSHING ANY CHICK YOU HAVE EVER BEEN WITH HOMEBOY! the nerve of you cats on here. boi i tell ya'
man STFU the bytch is ugly, and no she doesn't crush any chick i've been with because i've never been with a chick that has the body of a 12 year old and an ugly face to match.
 8 years ago '06        #217
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Rico23 said:
this episode almost sets up Vince gettin ready to be a coke head or some s**t with him bout to be by himself all the time


but i wanna kno is who the f**k is the music director:agreement6::agreement6: they ALWAYS be comin out the woodwork with some hot classic and new s**t....like sunday they busted out with the special ed i got it made, last season or so they busted out with the outkast spottieottiedopalicious, and so many other classics....
Thinking the same s**t. I was thinking thats when you start having partiess and blow comes into the picture.

And they need an Entourage soundtrack.
 8 years ago '08        #218
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2239 2239
 Rico23 said:
this episode almost sets up Vince gettin ready to be a coke head or some s**t with him bout to be by himself all the time


but i wanna kno is who the f**k is the music director:agreement6::agreement6: they ALWAYS be comin out the woodwork with some hot classic and new s**t....like sunday they busted out with the special ed i got it made, last season or so they busted out with the outkast spottieottiedopalicious, and so many other classics....
Reading my mind bruh...
 08-05-2009, 07:51 AM         #219
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the comments about E's girl.

Yeah, she ain't even close to being on Sloan's level and she's mad f**king annoying. She's probably doing the show for free plus some side blowjobs.
 8 years ago '07        #220
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
 kegar89 said:
@ the comments about E's girl.

Yeah, she ain't even close to being on Sloan's level and she's mad f**king annoying. She's probably doing the show for free plus some side blowjobs.
She just got mad skinny. She looked a lot better when she wasn't that skinny.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy