Bar for bar, Joe Budden isn't as good as he says he is...

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 JosephDoom said:
soo... its ok for you to have opinions right? therefore i shall have mine... everything thats posted in this forum is a matter of opinion, and im voicing mine, get over yourself
There is a difference between voicing an opinion, and forcing yours on others. You right away said to dude, those songs are fire, are we listening to the same artist. In some way, you expected a concensous of people to automatically agree with you, that Joe and those songs were fire right? There in lies the differences. You expected people to agree with you and they don't. So you can't get mad at home boy for noticing that.
 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM         #42
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont get how any human being can hear the Broken Wings freestyle and not be amazed with this n*gga. Hes a problem. I gotta admit I was on the fence till that song.
 05-15-2009, 02:54 PM         #43
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you're a f*g**t but I agree 100%

that song is sick and glad to see you using your old account to keep your post count down
umm no you idiot. I had login problems. hop off my d**k tho it aint a good look.
 05-15-2009, 03:02 PM         #44
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
log in problems yeah ok f*g**t thats an original one. and funny thing is you posted with both accounts on the same page the other day
I had a login problem. and once I was able to log back in my other account I posted on the other one?? Are u daft?? Are u suffering from negligence?? Why would I come back to this account??
 05-15-2009, 03:14 PM         #45
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
wtf is daft?
senseless :dancingcool::dancingcool: and if I really cared I would just do some stupid s**t to get banned from Ronnie. anyway back to the topic. Budden>____________ Haters get on yo job. :applause:

Last edited by Andre3000; 05-15-2009 at 03:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #46
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
me and my friend discussed this we think buddens first album was ok it showed POTENTIAL and his beef with game showed he had skill as welll as the recent slaughter house tracks but this is where i stop he hasnt released a solid album i dont give to s**ts about mixtapes really budden talks the talk but cant walk the walk what accolades does he have im not talking about numbers BUT PLEASE NAME ME A CLASSIC THAT BUDDEN HAS PUT OUT HIS LAST ALBUM KIND OF WENT UNDER THE RADAR HE NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE ON HIS OWN CAREER AND GET OF PEOPLE d**kS
 9 years ago '07        #47
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Sir Shiesty said:
when did he say that ??
On Ed Lover's show. He said when he first started rapping his goal was to get on & leave his mark on the game. n*gga said he wanted to go down with the greats. Wouldn't that mean that he would have to leave some type of impact on hip hop as a whole for that to happen? And don't get me confused Joe is one of the nicest n*ggas out without a doubt. It's been that way since about '01.
 9 years ago '04        #48
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 Kal Tourette said:
then u clearly ain't a fan...
exactly this dude narcz is a f**kin retard...sounds like u don't kno s**t bout budden and u never listened to his catalog...
 9 years ago '07        #49
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
the fact that you said Budden only goes in on diss tracks says a lot about you.
Just be honest, you never really gave him a listen have you? MM1-3, and to say Halfway house doesn't have 5 quotables....smh

Last edited by JaeNice; 05-15-2009 at 05:00 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #50
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
your an idiot threadstarter

he's not a punchline/metaphor rapper ?
wtf

i can name 20 dope quotes from halfway house and padded room
 9 years ago '04        #51
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2205 2205
 slimwillie said:
Budden don't make depressing music to me because I'm not depressed. to me he makes deep thought out music.

you must be emo if a song depresses you
If I Die Tomorrow
Are You In That Mood Yet
Dear Diary
All of Me
I couldnt Help It

I could keep going but I dont feel like going through all these damn tracks..They are dope songs but this n*gga just seem like he about to kick away the chair on every one of them
 9 years ago '04        #52
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
Close this thread.
This guy must be deaf. All of me is by far better than half of these rappers whole album.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #53
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 slimwillie said:
but thats his story. not every1 is the toughest brick dealer on the block in every song. those songs don't depress me 1 bit. music can never depress me
It ain't even about being the toughest dealer on the block. There are ways to discuss regular life, without being so emo. Joe is cool, I listen to some of his stuff. But he does tend to bore me. I mean, the guy has zero umph to what he's saying. Pretty dope lyrics, but no spark to what he's saying at all. And he needs to do something about his voice, because sometimes it sounds like he's muffled when raps, and you can't hear what he's saying too clear. If he works on those things, he'll be alright.
 05-15-2009, 08:24 PM         #54
Brandon919  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol bar for bar

Cassidy >>> joe
Styles P >>> joe
Stack B >>> joe
Lupe >>> joe
Clipse >>> joe
Jayz >> Joe
Crooked I >> joe
Ghostface >> Joe

WAAAAIIT

MURDA MOOK >>> JOE LMFAAAAOO
 05-15-2009, 08:24 PM         #55
Brandon919  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and APPARENTLY

SAIGON >> JOE
 9 years ago '06        #56
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bruce Leeroy said:
On Ed Lover's show. He said when he first started rapping his goal was to get on & leave his mark on the game. n*gga said he wanted to go down with the greats. Wouldn't that mean that he would have to leave some type of impact on hip hop as a whole for that to happen? And don't get me confused Joe is one of the nicest n*ggas out without a doubt. It's been that way since about '01.

yeah but u said that he thinks he's made an impact on the game which is different from him saying he WANTS to make an impact on the game...

eza said:
me and my friend discussed this we think buddens first album was ok it showed POTENTIAL and his beef with game showed he had skill as welll as the recent slaughter house tracks but this is where i stop he hasnt released a solid album i dont give to s**ts about mixtapes really budden talks the talk but cant walk the walk what accolades does he have im not talking about numbers BUT PLEASE NAME ME A CLASSIC THAT BUDDEN HAS PUT OUT HIS LAST ALBUM KIND OF WENT UNDER THE RADAR HE NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE ON HIS OWN CAREER AND GET OF PEOPLE d**kS
why wouldn't u count "mixtapes"? it's a CD with music just like an album

also mm2 and mm3 both had original production and all that just like an album and mm3 was re-released as an album as well
 9 years ago '07        #57
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
^^

Yea n*gga because he was b***hing about his ranking on a list of the BEST RAPPERS EVER. He thought he should be ranked higher. That doesn't cause you to believe that he thinks he made that much of an impact on the game??
 9 years ago '05        #58
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,828 | Props total: 211 211
 Bruce Leeroy said:
^^

Yea n*gga because he was b***hing about his ranking on a list of the BEST RAPPERS EVER. He thought he should be ranked higher. That doesn't cause you to believe that he thinks he made that much of an impact on the game??
he wasn't talking about impact though, at one point he said strip away their legendary status (meaning their impact on the game)

lyrically, he said he would tear them apart
 9 years ago '06        #59
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bruce Leeroy said:
^^

like the guy above said, he was talking about being a better rapper..lyrically and all that

the list is the best RAPPER ever..not the biggest rapper ever or the most famous

i mean s**t for example bow wow made a bigger impact than canabis but should he be ranked higher than him on a list for the best rapper?
 9 years ago '04        #60
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
 Supreme7 said:
sheek loch > nudden
freeway > nudden

Unplug ya f**king computer fam
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy