May 14 - Soulja Boy Fires Back, “I’m Far From Ignorant”

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #81
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 Maywood86 said:
nah it's not that... EVERY HOOD IS THE SAME... we bump Jeezy, T.I., Some bump GUCCI MANE.. we bump s**t from the South! cuz it's about Grindin'... and we on that s**t too!... but because s**t is meaningful cuz we trying to eat out here too!... but ANYBODY that's in YOUR TERMS "HOOD" will Bump Cube or Game or HOOD MUSIC! no matter where you from... as long as you keep it "HOOD" right?
I Feel Ya But n*ggas Really Ain't Bumpin' Game And Cube Like That Down Here. Really If They Ain't From The South n*ggas Down Here Ain't Ridin' To It
 9 years ago '07        #82
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15989 15989
 strongthetruth said:
Nobody That Posted Before Me^^^^^^ Is From Da Hood. You Will Never Understand SB Or Anybody Else From Da Hood. Glad To Know You All Have Degrees And s**t. Congrats. Proud Of My Young Homie SB. Get Money n*gga
I hope your not serious.. but on some real isht yes he should get his money and keep his mouth shut...cause the dude is makin himself look mad stupid. Now Id like to say whats that say about all the people buyin his isht..ignorant. and I hope to god your not an avid supporter kissin chics through the phone still?
 05-18-2009, 03:57 PM         #83
SilverRain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will n*ggas learn that just cuz you have money doesnt make you intelligent... Bush was the president... now we KNOW that dude wasn't intelligent... just sucks for our children that grow up listenin to this bull instead of real music
 9 years ago '04        #84
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MATIX said:
lol he writes his name on his glasses with white out
u cant take this guy serious

can't f**kin stand that lil kid... yes he's ignorant as hell.. like making money by yelling yah yah yah in a song makes you smart.
 9 years ago '08        #85
macknbg 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$481 | Props total: 216 216
 strongthetruth said:
I Feel Ya But n*ggas Really Ain't Bumpin' Game And Cube Like That Down Here. Really If They Ain't From The South n*ggas Down Here Ain't Ridin' To It
i back u up all the way one hunid wit this one, i hate listenin to the game, even tho he can spit. and i like Cube on South beats lol he go extra hard. he need to let DJ Toomp produce his next album lol
 9 years ago '07        #86
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
I Still Say No To Ignorant. Unaware Is More Like It. That's Most n*ggas From The Hood Though. Fame And Fortune Are Very Hard To Adapt To Especially If You Never Had s**t. Just Look At A Lot Of The Black Athletes. At Least SB Is Only 18. He's Still Growing. And I Know You All Don't Know But SB Is Actually Taking College Courses Right Now As We Speak To Better Educate Himself. Young Homie Really Wants To Learn The Biz. Media And Record Company Don't Want Ya'll To Know That Though
not to try to correct ya but ignorance is to be unaware or uninformed...thats why you should seek out knowledge b4 he should not open his mouth and say he isn't..and that last part is true, which is why I have an even bigger problem because you should take it upon yourself to educate people who listen to your music...But really I have more of an issue with the ignorant people who buy his isht...first parents shouldn't be lettin kids buy music thats supermannin hoes, and no grown ace mudda sucka should be kissin girls through the phone...and you shouldn't be so dumb not to realize that the dude doesn't really rap through any of his songs...although it totals maybe sixteen bars....one word is like 5 bars, and its repeated..Soulja boy gets props for sellin records to a bunch of dumbies
 9 years ago '06        #87
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,975 | Props total: 1937 1937
When you are young, you tend to be a little naive and ignorant, and that's what it is. He is just 18. I'm not much of a Soulja Boy fan, but I respect his hustle, he making that money
 9 years ago '07        #88
space
space
my question to all who defend and say he gettin money so he smart..or his music is good...did you actually purchase his CD? I barely knew dude had one out..let alone two. All I have to say is dudes last verse on kiss me is....we on the phone like bap bap bada dada bap bap we takin pics like .... wtf>? thats what we call rap now? No wonder people look at rap like its not music...
 9 years ago '05        #89
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Damagegadget said:
my question to all who defend and say he gettin money so he smart..or his music is good...did you actually purchase his CD? I barely knew dude had one out..let alone two. All I have to say is dudes last verse on kiss me is....we on the phone like bap bap bada dada bap bap we takin pics like .... wtf>? thats what we call rap now? No wonder people look at rap like its not music...
Seriously..... The truest sh*t ever spoken...
 9 years ago '04        #90
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 strongthetruth said:
"Bump Ice Cube And Game?" Dude I Live In The South. Are You Serious? I f**k Wit Game Somewhat But I Can't Ride To That s**t Down Here. Hoods Are Different Homes. Unless They Some Back Packing Ipod n*ggas, n*ggas Ain't Bumpin' Cube and Game. Not Saying They Wack Or Nothing They Just Don't Fit In Too Well Round Here. Ya'll Got Game And Cube. We Got Jeezy And Gucci
Homie SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

I was born and raised for the most part in the South. I'll bump Cube or Game when I want to. I hate when n*ggas think just because they're from somewhere they have to bump something. Naw f**k that, south n*ggas don't bump Gucci. n*ggas that like crappy music bump Gucci, period.

You can be as stereotypical as you want to be, bump your Gucci,OJ, keep 'Swag Surfin' or any of those other n*ggas that won't be around in 2 years just don't include me in it. Bad music choices are on you, not the region you're from.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 05-21-2009 at 03:38 PM..
 05-22-2009, 02:18 AM         #91
GGR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzino 4 life said:
u lost for arguin over how to spell baffoon

And after I took the time to correctly illustrate how to spell BUFFOON. You still manage to f**k it up and misspell the damn word, and say I lost.......

You kid are one dumb motherf**ker. A regular straight F type dude.
Wow.... I mean really how f**kin stupid are you?
 9 years ago '05        #92
BadVAboy87 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
 Trill n*gga said:
this n*gga made classics like yah yah b***h , I got me some bathing apes ( or basin apes as he calls them) and b00ty meat

now how on gods green earth can this young man be ignorant
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEE tell me thats sarcasm, sir. I beg of you. :agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #93
space
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
Homie SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

I was born and raised for the most part in the South. I'll bump Cube or Game when I want to. I hate when n*ggas think just because they're from somewhere they have to bump something. Naw f**k that, south n*ggas don't bump Gucci. n*ggas that like crappy music bump Gucci, period.

You can be as stereotypical as you want to be, bump your Gucci,OJ, keep 'Swag Surfin' or any of those other n*ggas that won't be around in 2 years just don't include me in it. Bad music choices are on you, not the region you're from.
Either Your Not Really From The South Or Hood Rather.........Or Just A Hater.......Or Your Just Lame...You Pick
 05-22-2009, 10:18 AM         #94
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
S.b. Lost
 9 years ago '09        #95
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 MyzLuda86 said:
S.b. Lost

Souljaboy has more money than you'll ever see in your lifetime
 9 years ago '09        #96
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Apparently, he IS still ignorant.

He thinks having money makes you wise?

n*gga Please....
 DaPlaya641 said:
lmao @ soulja boy.....he tried to justify an ignorant statement with another ignorant statement......dumb a.ss n*ggas these days

He may be ignorant, but his bank account s**t's on both of your lives put together
 05-22-2009, 04:20 PM         #97
south23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fool
 9 years ago '07        #98
space
space
space
 south23 said:
fool
HATER
 05-22-2009, 08:45 PM         #99
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO. I truly f**k wit soulja boy now. Dude funny as s**t. Of course he's gonna have to deal with ignorant people who don't understand a joke when they hear one. Hope the mixtape is entertaining.
 9 years ago '04        #100
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 strongthetruth said:
Either Your Not Really From The South Or Hood Rather.........Or Just A Hater.......Or Your Just Lame...You Pick
I'm not from the South because I don't listen to lame a.ss music, thats idiotic. You fit into stereotypes....for the f**k of it. You d**kride what everyone else does.

So either you're an idiot, a stereotypical idiot, or a d**kriding stereotypical idiot. You pick

Oh I'm sorry thats right, you need someone ELSE to tell you what you are so stop doing the Stanky Legg for a minute and go ask another n*gga to tell you how lame you are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy