May 14 - Soulja Boy Fires Back, “I’m Far From Ignorant”

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
 DaOmega_1 said:
Yeah, I guess... i'm 20, but I mostly listen to underground type of stuff... But, I just hate what's on the radio nowadays...
straight up their is nothing but garbage on the radio and when you have him singing SOULJA BOI UP IN THE HOEEE WATCH ME CRANK AND WATCH ME ROLL? imma superman you b***h a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '07        #62
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,235 | Props total: 3287 3287
 DaOmega_1 said:
But, he is ignorant... There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance means he simply doesn't know... Stupidity means that he doesn't want to know. Now, I can see why you'd keep standing up for him, but in actuality, he does not deserve the support because all he is doing is insulting the intelligence...

It's like the rap game is the special olympics, because we keep giving out our support to folks just for trying... In the words of Jason Statham in "Crank: High Voltage"... f*ck that.
I Still Say No To Ignorant. Unaware Is More Like It. That's Most n*ggas From The Hood Though. Fame And Fortune Are Very Hard To Adapt To Especially If You Never Had s**t. Just Look At A Lot Of The Black Athletes. At Least SB Is Only 18. He's Still Growing. And I Know You All Don't Know But SB Is Actually Taking College Courses Right Now As We Speak To Better Educate Himself. Young Homie Really Wants To Learn The Biz. Media And Record Company Don't Want Ya'll To Know That Though

Last edited by strongthetruth; 05-16-2009 at 12:34 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #63
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11791 11791
 GhostDigga said:
Stupid motherf**kers will tell you they're smart... because they're stupid.
 05-16-2009, 02:07 PM         #64
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GGR said:

I'm sorry n*gga, but the word is spelled BUFFOON, BUFFOON n*gga damn. How you gone call another n*gga a BUFFOON and misspell it???????????????????????

Where the f**k the do that?????

And then to have the s**t in a sig..............MISSPELLED.
Wow my n*gga you are a BUFFOON a.ss n*gga.

And just for future reference it's BUFFOON, BUFFOONERY You stupid a.ss n*gga, shame on your whole school district.

Stick to words you can f**k with like cat, store, dish, etc.... Leave s**t that you can't phonetically pronounce alone. (OO makes a OOOH sound)

YOU STUPID f**k

u lost for arguin over how to spell baffoon
 05-16-2009, 03:03 PM         #65
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, a few days ago I heard that track, called something like Gucci Bandana.
Goddamn. Serious, music these days... Rap is the worst of em.
 05-16-2009, 05:05 PM         #66
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzino 4 life said:
u lost for arguin over how to spell baffoon
It's buffoon dumbass.

strongthetruth said:
I Still Say No To Ignorant. Unaware Is More Like It. That's Most n*ggas From The Hood Though. Fame And Fortune Are Very Hard To Adapt To Especially If You Never Had s**t. Just Look At A Lot Of The Black Athletes. At Least SB Is Only 18. He's Still Growing. And I Know You All Don't Know But SB Is Actually Taking College Courses Right Now As We Speak To Better Educate Himself. Young Homie Really Wants To Learn The Biz. Media And Record Company Don't Want Ya'll To Know That Though
Hahahaha I think we are actually communicating with Soulja Boy hahahah
 9 years ago '07        #67
space
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
It's buffoon dumbass.

Hahahaha I think we are actually communicating with Soulja Boy hahahah
In A Way You Are
 9 years ago '05        #68
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
Contradiction at it's finest.
 9 years ago '05        #69
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
smh bunch of dumb soundin n*ggas in here and yes i gave hate!!

call him what u want but he was smart enough to make money that most you n*ggas will never see but u go to school for years to try and get

off a stupid video on youtube that didnt cost s**t to make with a stupid a.ss dance and song

s**t i wish i could come up with sum wack a.ss song and dance and make millions i f**kin always hated school f**k college, whut do u go to school for? to be smart? or to have the smarts and credentials to make the money u want? lets be real

a lil reality check for the haters..
now cause of that youtube vid that aint cost s**t to make::

he's gonna have shorties you will never get but u make pathetic threads about comparing a.sses

he will make money u will never make

he will travel to places u will never see

he's gonna chill with people that you worship, the kind of people that would spit on u by accident and youd never forget about it for the rest of ur life...while u were forgotten 2 seconds after the fact

s**t i can respect any person that went from ashy to classy the legal way, the real ignant n*ggas is the ones who sell drugs and k!ll they own people jus so they can be icey and drive a nice car

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 05-17-2009 at 11:18 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #70
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4128 4128
 LBoogie2122 said:
smh bunch of dumb soundin n*ggas in here and yes i gave hate!!

Congratulations, bet you feel real big now, don't you little boy?
call him what u want but he was smart enough to make money that most you n*ggas will never see but u go to school for years to try and get

Nope. If he was smart, then he wouldn't go with record companies, because they leave the artist in debt. plus, all that 'money' he is making isn't HIS MONEY. It's the companies MONEY... You get it now? Didn't think so.
off a stupid video on youtube that didnt cost s**t to make with a stupid a.ss dance and song

You say we're dumb sounding, but this isn't even a complete sentence? Where did you learn grammar from? Lil Jon? This just keeps getting better.
s**t i wish i could come up with sum wack a.ss song and dance and make millions i f**kin always hated school f**k college, whut do u go to school for? to be smart? or to have the smarts and credentials to make the money u want? lets be real

Newsflash... just because it makes money does not mean that it's good. it just means that millions of people are stupid as f*ck... including you... Go get your GED, loser.
a lil reality check for the haters..
now cause of that youtube vid that aint cost s**t to make::

he's gonna have shorties you will never get but u make pathetic threads about comparing a.sses

You say this, and you probably live in your mom's basement jerking off to Soulja Boy videos, gay a.ss n*gga. You sound like his lover.
he will make money u will never make

he will travel to places u will never see

he's gonna chill with people that you worship, the kind of people that would spit on u by accident and youd never forget about it for the rest of ur life...while u were forgotten 2 seconds after the fact

hahahaha Loser... It's pretty sad that you'd worship someone that spits on you... go home, and rethink your life, sucker...

s**t i can respect any person that went from ashy to classy the legal way, the real ignant n*ggas is the ones who sell drugs and k!ll they own people jus so they can be icey and drive a nice car
hahahahahaha.....

This dude gave me hate. it seems to me that you're probably a 12 year old retard who doesn't know any better, so I won't give you hate back... You can keep your ringtone rap, and you can keep admiring folks that is destroying your culture, but I won't. That's the bottom line. And money isn't the main motive... Why can't people get that in their f*ckin heads?

Check the stats... His last record flopped, he's a media wh0ore trying to get attention... kinda like you are.
 9 years ago '06        #71
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
I understand why a lotta' cats don't like his music...I f**k with a few of his songs but I can't even hate, the n*gga makes catchy a.ss songs that the people eat up everytime. I'm not a hater so I ain't gone sit here and say SB is wack and all that, He got my respect for gettin off his a.ss and makin somethin of himself and gettin this money so that he can take care of himself and his family w/o havin to deal drugs and all that
 9 years ago '04        #72
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
dudes like 10 yrs old, he's ignorant.
 9 years ago '05        #73
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 DaOmega_1 said:
hahahahahaha.....

This dude gave me hate. it seems to me that you're probably a 12 year old retard who doesn't know any better, so I won't give you hate back... You can keep your ringtone rap, and you can keep admiring folks that is destroying your culture, but I won't. That's the bottom line. And money isn't the main motive... Why can't people get that in their f*ckin heads?

Check the stats... His last record flopped, he's a media wh0ore trying to get attention... kinda like you are.

thumbs down, your response was a lame attempt at being funny and trying to correct grammer on a hip-hop message board lol i didnt kno i was being tested

"You can keep your ringtone rap, and you can keep admiring folks that is destroying your culture"

your culture? the f**k do u mean by that?? drugs k!ll my black people not music, and if u not black like me then imma take that "your culture" flap as an insult to my race

here's what fools like u fail to realize:::

they said the same thing about elvis yet his fans still grew up and became succesful, did elvis ruin his peoples "culture"?

they said the same thing about rock & roll in the 80's, disco in the 70's, an jimmy hendrix and too many other artists to mention back in the 60's

yet ur mommy an daddy still had u and their "culture" wasent ruined

old timers been sayin the current generation is goin to hell since THE BEGINNING OF TIME, 60 years from now we'll be sayin the same thing, but ur 20! u still a virgin man enjoy life a lil bit b4 u make judgemants lol

see i cant stand people like you fam, u think u smarter than everyone yet nobody gives a f**k what u have to say just like nas, he thinks his consious raps make a difference, they dont! nobody but nas fans take him seriously

music is for dancing and good times like i told u earlier it aint nuclear physics lmao

oh an money isnt a motivation, its what money can get, money can buy u a house for ur kids to grow up in, the food on ur table, the car u drive to get to work so if life in america isnt about being succesful then what the fukk is? unless u change the world with sum miracle cure or sumthing the only thing smarts are good for is too show off and tease ppl and what good is that? cause trust me, the guy who comes over and fixes ur refrigerator or ur toilet bowl might not have a harvard education, but i bet he's happy and his kids are too

success and accomplishment isnt based on how smart u are

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 05-17-2009 at 04:44 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #74
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
man.. i'm from L.A., and if your a.ss bumps or listens to Soulja Boy and you ain't a b***h.. YOUR a.ss IS GOING TO GET CLOWNED!... i'm 23 and my girl is the same age and SHE SAYS THAT THIS n*gga IS WACK!.. good thing Meth' & Red and Busta Rhymes dropping fire!... and for strongthetruth... you want some real hood s**t! Bump ICE CUBE and THE GAME!... that's hood s**t cuz i'm from the hood in L.A. and i'm trying to get out of this f**kin' position and i know that the government is giving us a hard time to get out of the "hood".... all that SB is doing is cashing on ignorant muthaf**kers!
 9 years ago '04        #75
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Trill n*gga said:
this n*gga made classics like yah yah b***h , I got me some bathing apes ( or basin apes as he calls them) and b00ty meat

now how on gods green earth can this young man be ignorant

soulja boy for president!!!! we now know that having one hit and making a million dollars makes you not ignorant!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 LBoogie2122 said:
thumbs down, your response was a lame attempt at being funny and trying to correct grammer on a hip-hop message board lol i didnt kno i was being tested

"You can keep your ringtone rap, and you can keep admiring folks that is destroying your culture"

your culture? the f**k do u mean by that?? drugs k!ll my black people not music, and if u not black like me then imma take that "your culture" flap as an insult to my race

I am black... And, he's basically a stereotype... he's a caricature. A stepin fetchit like dude. that is what you fail to realize. you don't see the damage because you are oblivious to your culture.
here's what fools like u fail to realize:::

they said the same thing about elvis yet his fans still grew up and became succesful, did elvis ruin his peoples "culture"?

What? No, they didn't. The difference between Elvis and Soulja Boy is that Elvis did not project stereotypes of his race. I mean, do you get the big picture?
they said the same thing about rock & roll in the 80's, disco in the 70's, an jimmy hendrix and too many other artists to mention back in the 60's

the difference between that stuff and what you're mentioning is that most of that stuff was quality music. And, no one objected to rock & roll until the Punk Scene came around, and guess what? The reason folks were against that is because it was a social commentary that made folks wanna rise up. Soulja Boy's songs are devoid of a message, or intelligence, or lyricism, or any of the things that make up 'good music'. Your argument fails.
yet ur mommy an daddy still had u and their "culture" wasent ruined

Those things built my mom and dad's culture. Plus, the culture I am speaking of is Hip Hop culture. it's not just music. if you realized this and knew this (which you probably are too stupid to understand), then you'd understand why Soulja Boy and his crappy ringtone rap is lending itself to the dumbing down of rap.
old timers been sayin the current generation is goin to hell since THE BEGINNING OF TIME, 60 years from now we'll be sayin the same thing, but ur 20! u still a virgin man enjoy life a lil bit b4 u make judgemants lol

Are you trying to be funny? I know quality music, and Soulja Boy is not quality, and you cannot argue that. The only thing you can bring up is money. Money does not equal quality, no matter how hard you try to make it seem like it is.
see i cant stand people like you fam, u think u smarter than everyone yet nobody gives a f**k what u have to say just like nas, he thinks his consious raps make a difference, they dont! nobody but nas fans take him seriously

I don't think I'm smarter than everybody else. I live in a world in which I can voice my opinions, so I'm gonna use that right. The thing about Nas, as much as I can't stand him sometimes, he has something to say that is relevant. it isn't just a hook and a dance. It's not stupid. It actually has a message and a means to communicating it's message. Now, I understand that not all music can do this, but at the same time, Soulja Boy is ignorant to the fact that his music is not good, and that money does not equal good music. Soulja Boy does not understand hip hop culture. bottom line. prove me wrong.
music is for dancing and good times like i told u earlier it aint nuclear physics lmao

Never said it was.
oh an money isnt a motivation, its what money can get, money can buy u a house for ur kids to grow up in, the food on ur table, the car u drive to get to work so if life in america isnt about being succesful then what the fukk is? unless u change the world with sum miracle cure or sumthing the only thing smarts are good for is too show off and tease ppl and what good is that? cause trust me, the guy who comes over and fixes ur refrigerator or ur toilet bowl might not have a harvard education, but i bet he's happy and his kids are too

Smarts is a necessary thing. No matter how much more money a guy can make over another person, if there is a smart person who knows more about that thing than the guy with money does, they're gonna call the smart one. Point blank, period. I can't believe you're trying to defend stupidity. Stupidity is what makes folks go out and rob people. Stupidity is what makes folks who don't know the resources in their own cities resort to being drug dealers. Stupidity is what makes young girls get pregnant just to stay locked up in the welfare system. Ignorance is fatal. No matter if money is involved, the smart person will always have 1 up on the person with the money. Sorry that you've been living in this illusion for so long... Wake up, and smell real life.
success and accomplishment isnt based on how smart u are

Tell that to the people who make millions over those with lower IQ's... that's statistical fact/
So, there you have it. As I said before, there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Soulja Boy, from what I can tell, is ignorant. You, on the other hand, are stupid.
 9 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Maywood86 said:
man.. i'm from L.A., and if your a.ss bumps or listens to Soulja Boy and you ain't a b***h.. YOUR a.ss IS GOING TO GET CLOWNED!... i'm 23 and my girl is the same age and SHE SAYS THAT THIS n*gga IS WACK!.. good thing Meth' & Red and Busta Rhymes dropping fire!... and for strongthetruth... you want some real hood s**t! Bump ICE CUBE and THE GAME!... that's hood s**t cuz i'm from the hood in L.A. and i'm trying to get out of this f**kin' position and i know that the government is giving us a hard time to get out of the "hood".... all that SB is doing is cashing on ignorant muthaf**kers!
Finally... somebody who f*ckin gets it.
 9 years ago '08        #78
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 strongthetruth said:
You Have To Know Young Homie To Understand Him. Its All Entertainment. Go Back To The Ice-T Beef. SB Really Ain't Ignorant. He Just Young And Don't Really Know Any Better Yet. He Was Basically An Overnight Success. Nobody Saw It Coming Including Himself. Fame Is A Hard Thing To Adjust To. Especially When You're Young
 9 years ago '07        #79
space
space
space
 Maywood86 said:
"Bump Ice Cube And Game?" Dude I Live In The South. Are You Serious? I f**k Wit Game Somewhat But I Can't Ride To That s**t Down Here. Hoods Are Different Homes. Unless They Some Back Packing Ipod n*ggas, n*ggas Ain't Bumpin' Cube and Game. Not Saying They Wack Or Nothing They Just Don't Fit In Too Well Round Here. Ya'll Got Game And Cube. We Got Jeezy And Gucci
 9 years ago '06        #80
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
nah it's not that... EVERY HOOD IS THE SAME... we bump Jeezy, T.I., Some bump GUCCI MANE.. we bump s**t from the South! cuz it's about Grindin'... and we on that s**t too!... but because s**t is meaningful cuz we trying to eat out here too!... but ANYBODY that's in YOUR TERMS "HOOD" will Bump Cube or Game or HOOD MUSIC! no matter where you from... as long as you keep it "HOOD" right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy