May 14 - Soulja Boy Fires Back, “I’m Far From Ignorant”

most viewed right now
 155
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 68
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-15-2009, 03:39 PM         #41
TrkyMfns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ignant a.ss n*gga..
 9 years ago '07        #42
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
This n*gga sold his soul to the devil. If SB would've stick wit the snap music, then he'll still be successful. Now I'll look at him like Yung Berg. (wannabes)

And SB ain't doing it for the money, cuz he still caking off his last 2 albums. He just showin' off cuz he's with Gucci and OJ, which he gonna get dealt wit like Yung Berg
If This Ain't Text Book Hatin' I Don't Know What Is. What Kinda n*gga Wishes For Another n*ggas Downfall. And Even If You Just Speculating Whats The Point. Young Homie Is Still Successful. Got Get You Some Money My n*gga. Its Just Music
 9 years ago '08        #43
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 strongthetruth said:
If This Ain't Text Book Hatin' I Don't Know What Is. What Kinda n*gga Wishes For Another n*ggas Downfall. And Even If You Just Speculating Whats The Point. Young Homie Is Still Successful. Got Get You Some Money My n*gga. Its Just Music
I didn't wish nobodies downfall, I'm just speakin' my opinion, and you need to get SB's d**k out your mouth. Gettin mad over SB is as irrelevant as a Ford Caprice. Just doesn't make sense.
 9 years ago '05        #44
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 DaOmega_1 said:
Everything he raps about? dude, are you f*ckin kidding?

Actual lyrics from Soulja Boy:



or how about this 'gem'?



Oh my God... that is incredible lyricism that talks about real hood sh*t.

Man, that's bullsh*t. And, this young new generation is stupid as f*ck if this is their representative. Yeah, I said it. This new generation of kids need to wise up, because no matter what it is, folks defend it by saying "oh, this is the new generation". Well, if this is true, then our new generation must be f*ckin retarded if they actually call this bullsh*t hip hop.

And thread closed:applause:
 05-15-2009, 06:59 PM         #45
MrDan71 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GGR said:
Originally Posted by MOTTAFOOKA


@ Soulja boy... cant believe n*ggas actually take his bars as rap... buffon a.ss n*gga
____________________

^^^^ Buffonry at its finest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtimegp View Post
intro sound fire..on who real...damn OJ k!lled Kiss on that track
^^^ WOW



I'm sorry n*gga, but the word is spelled BUFFOON, BUFFOON n*gga damn. How you gone call another n*gga a BUFFOON and misspell it???????????????????????

Where the f**k the do that?????

And then to have the s**t in a sig..............MISSPELLED.
Wow my n*gga you are a BUFFOON a.ss n*gga.

And just for future reference it's BUFFOON, BUFFOONERY You stupid a.ss n*gga, shame on your whole school district.

Stick to words you can f**k with like cat, store, dish, etc.... Leave s**t that you can't phonetically pronounce alone. (OO makes a OOOH sound)

YOU STUPID f**k

Nicely done!
Grammar FTW!!
 05-15-2009, 08:00 PM         #46
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Ass hole, he ain't from the hood. Your fault for buying into the hype.

Don't hate playboy, congratulate on n*ggas with degrees: I grew up in a wooden shack of a house in Georgia, to move to another town when I got to High school to live in a double wide trailer. From there I went an elite institution for college, ran track, traveled the world, came back to the states, got a job and make money. Do i go throwing mney out the window and poppin tags at LV, NO I dont, but I can get damn near anything that I want or need and I have a hellavu time doing it. Does that qualify as being from DA HOOD. I mean...single parent home...back woods of Georgia...mom too proud to be on government a.ssistance....to now...buying my mom a home, have 2 houses of my own, drive a nice whip, etc etc.

Or maybe because i don't go running saying Aye Aye and Nah Mean Nah Mean after every other word. I think that you have being from Da Hood and being Ignorant confused.

To me you take the "L" homeboy.

You can take the L train back to the hood, here is maze for you
He know that Ether burn slow...

And The Not So Hood Award Goes To........You Homie Ain't Knockin' What You Do Just Keep Doing It And Don't Speak On What You Don't Truly Understand. Hood Is Not A Place It's Way Of Life. I Agree It's Not The Best Way But It's How I Was Raised. I'm Intellectual My Damn Self But I'm Also Hood. Respect
Intellectual and hood wil not get you no where my friend, and why the f**k you capitalize every word dude?
 9 years ago '07        #47
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 AlexG1989 said:
He know that Ether burn slow...



Intellectual and hood wil not get you no where my friend, and why the f**k you capitalize every word dude?
I'm Where I Wanna Be Homes. I Can't Complain At All. Maybe You Can't Get Nowhere Being Who You Are But I'm Fine. And If You Don't Like My Capitalization, Don't Read It. It's That Simple Dude
 9 years ago '07        #48
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
I didn't wish nobodies downfall, I'm just speakin' my opinion, and you need to get SB's d**k out your mouth. Gettin mad over SB is as irrelevant as a Ford Caprice. Just doesn't make sense.
I Stand Up For My n*ggas Cause I'm A Stand Up n*gga. If A n*gga Holding Me Down I'm A Do What I Can In Return. When You Getting Money You Forget What Mad Is
 9 years ago '07        #49
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I got a question why they hating on me
 05-15-2009, 11:53 PM         #50
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MATIX said:
lol he writes his name on his glasses with white out
u cant take this guy serious
i was gonna say the same thing but look at them glasses kanye rolled out with and dudes was all on his jock for a minute:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #51
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 strongthetruth said:
I Stand Up For My n*ggas Cause I'm A Stand Up n*gga. If A n*gga Holding Me Down I'm A Do What I Can In Return. When You Getting Money You Forget What Mad Is
You can say that, but thing is I don't stand up for ignorance... I just don't... and, believe me, Soulja Boy is ignorant. Ain't no way I'm defending that bullsh*t when it's basically the same stereotypes I hate seeing my people project. Not defending it, not co-signing, not encouraging it. If it's ignorant and stupid, then I am firmly against it.
 9 years ago '07        #52
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 DaOmega_1 said:
You can say that, but thing is I don't stand up for ignorance... I just don't... and, believe me, Soulja Boy is ignorant. Ain't no way I'm defending that bullsh*t when it's basically the same stereotypes I hate seeing my people project. Not defending it, not co-signing, not encouraging it. If it's ignorant and stupid, then I am firmly against it.
You Have To Know Young Homie To Understand Him. Its All Entertainment. Go Back To The Ice-T Beef. SB Really Ain't Ignorant. He Just Young And Don't Really Know Any Better Yet. He Was Basically An Overnight Success. Nobody Saw It Coming Including Himself. Fame Is A Hard Thing To Adjust To. Especially When You're Young
 05-16-2009, 02:07 AM         #53
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GGR said:
Originally Posted by MOTTAFOOKA


@ Soulja boy... cant believe n*ggas actually take his bars as rap... buffon a.ss n*gga
____________________

^^^^ Buffonry at its finest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtimegp View Post
intro sound fire..on who real...damn OJ k!lled Kiss on that track
^^^ WOW



I'm sorry n*gga, but the word is spelled BUFFOON, BUFFOON n*gga damn. How you gone call another n*gga a BUFFOON and misspell it???????????????????????

Where the f**k the do that?????

And then to have the s**t in a sig..............MISSPELLED.
Wow my n*gga you are a BUFFOON a.ss n*gga.

And just for future reference it's BUFFOON, BUFFOONERY You stupid a.ss n*gga, shame on your whole school district.

Stick to words you can f**k with like cat, store, dish, etc.... Leave s**t that you can't phonetically pronounce alone. (OO makes a OOOH sound)

YOU STUPID f**k
I think he meant

 05-16-2009, 02:24 AM         #54
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
And The Not So Hood Award Goes To........You Homie:applause: Ain't Knockin' What You Do Just Keep Doing It And Don't Speak On What You Don't Truly Understand. Hood Is Not A Place It's Way Of Life. I Agree It's Not The Best Way But It's How I Was Raised. I'm Intellectual My Damn Self But I'm Also Hood. Respect
Hahahaha this hopeless bastard keeps defending Soulja Boy like he's his boyfriend or some s**t.

Don't you realize that when normal people look at Soulja Boy telling girls to shake their b00ty meat and saying "zzzzzz" and talking about spending money on useless s**t, it makes black people look bad? It just feeds the stereotype when all you hear on the radio is Lil Wayne talking about getting high and f**king b***hes and being a martian. Gtfo with that hood s**t. You're f**king proud to be "hood"? You're better than me because you're "hood"? Stfu, seriously. "New hood generation" wtf is that? I'm ashamed to belong to a generation that listens to Lil' Wayne & Soulja Boy & Stanky Leg or whatever the f**k that is. It embarrasses me. That's why people generalize all people my age as being ignorant, stupid, immature, etc., & I can't blame them. Ask people in my school, they'll tell you s**t like that Belize is in Europe, they can't locate Africa on a map, etc. It's disgusting.
 05-16-2009, 02:29 AM         #55
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
You Have To Know Young Homie To Understand Him. Its All Entertainment. Go Back To The Ice-T Beef. SB Really Ain't Ignorant. He Just Young And Don't Really Know Any Better Yet. He Was Basically An Overnight Success. Nobody Saw It Coming Including Himself. Fame Is A Hard Thing To Adjust To. Especially When You're Young
Here's what Wikipedia has to say about the whole Ice-T situation:
In June 2008, on DJ Ciscoís Urban Legend mixtape, Ice-T criticized Way for "killing hip-hop" and his song "Crank That" for being "garbage" compared to the works of other hip-hop artists such as Rakim, Das EFX, Big Daddy Kane and Ice Cube. Way then responded in a YouTube video by mocking Ice-T's age saying "we Wikipedia-ed this n*gga, this n*gga was born in 1958...you was born before the Internet was created; how the f**k you even find me?" Way, who seemed to be reading the Wikipedia article about Ice-T as he spoke, frequently punctuated his comments with laughter.
This kid was born in f**king 1990, he's not even old enough to drink, and yet somehow he has something negative to say about Ice-T? Music is an art form, you're supposed to learn, and part of learning involves being able to take criticism from people who know more than you. When Ice-T made those comments, SB should have backed the f**k off and shut his mouth, or at the very least been diplomatic. Instead, he's blinded by his own swagger.

And in all honesty, SB's music to date is garbage. Yes, he's made money doing it, but so what? What can you say about him other than that? What has he really accomplished, as a musician? What has he contributed to the genre? What SB's doing doesn't add anything to a decades-old art form. Rather, he's erasing years of musical progress by doing away with hip-hop's nuances and social conscience, and reducing it to a few catchy sound bytes, in order to be more palatable to young (mostly white) teenage girls.

If SB wants to be taken seriously by anyone, he needs to give them a reason; simply making money won't cut it. Most hip-hop vets haven't been as outspoken as Ice-T, but that's likely out of politeness more than anything. Ask yourself, in all honesty, what artists like Nas and Rakim must think of the state of hip-hop when someone like SB is selling records?
 9 years ago '07        #56
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 Soulja1896 said:
Hahahaha this hopeless bastard keeps defending Soulja Boy like he's his boyfriend or some s**t.

Don't you realize that when normal people look at Soulja Boy telling girls to shake their b00ty meat and saying "zzzzzz" and talking about spending money on useless s**t, it makes black people look bad? It just feeds the stereotype when all you hear on the radio is Lil Wayne talking about getting high and f**king b***hes and being a martian. Gtfo with that hood s**t. You're f**king proud to be "hood"? You're better than me because you're "hood"? Stfu, seriously. "New hood generation" wtf is that? I'm ashamed to belong to a generation that listens to Lil' Wayne & Soulja Boy & Stanky Leg or whatever the f**k that is. It embarrasses me. That's why people generalize all people my age as being ignorant, stupid, immature, etc., & I can't blame them. Ask people in my school, they'll tell you s**t like that Belize is in Europe, they can't locate Africa on a map, etc. It's disgusting.
Makes Black People Look Bad? GTFOH. n*ggas Been Saying n*gga And Making b00ty Shake Songs For Over 20 Years. You Obviously A Suburb, Square a.ss n*gga. Stay True To Who You Are Cause I'm A Damn Sure Do Me. Ashamed, Embarrassed? Who Gives A f**k What Other People Think? f**k A Stereotype Cause It's Always Gone Be There Whether You Feed It Or Not. Grow Up And Understand s**t Before You Pop. Cause If A n*gga Out There Gettin' High and f**kin' b***hes Why Wouldn't He Rap About It. It's His Life. You Should Think About Gettin' One. And If A n*gga Take Care Of Me And My Fam Cause I Gotta Do A Bid Hell Yea I'm A Back The n*gga Every Chance I Get. The n*gga Done Kept It Real With Me Since The Day I Met Him. Way Before The Money And Fame
 9 years ago '07        #57
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Here's what Wikipedia has to say about the whole Ice-T situation:

This kid was born in f**king 1990, he's not even old enough to drink, and yet somehow he has something negative to say about Ice-T? Music is an art form, you're supposed to learn, and part of learning involves being able to take criticism from people who know more than you. When Ice-T made those comments, SB should have backed the f**k off and shut his mouth, or at the very least been diplomatic. Instead, he's blinded by his own swagger.

And in all honesty, SB's music to date is garbage. Yes, he's made money doing it, but so what? What can you say about him other than that? What has he really accomplished, as a musician? What has he contributed to the genre? What SB's doing doesn't add anything to a decades-old art form. Rather, he's erasing years of musical progress by doing away with hip-hop's nuances and social conscience, and reducing it to a few catchy sound bytes, in order to be more palatable to young (mostly white) teenage girls.

If SB wants to be taken seriously by anyone, he needs to give them a reason; simply making money won't cut it. Most hip-hop vets haven't been as outspoken as Ice-T, but that's likely out of politeness more than anything. Ask yourself, in all honesty, what artists like Nas and Rakim must think of the state of hip-hop when someone like SB is selling records?
If A n*gga Tell You To "Suck A d**k" For No Reason You Should Back Down Just Cause He A Vet? GTFOH I Guess "Suck A d**k" Is Criticism. And Take Him Seriously? Young Homie Done Pushed More Units Than Most Ya'll's Fav. Rapper With Just 2 Albums So If That Ain't Serious I Don't Know What Is. It Millions Of People That Think Otherwise. Your Real Problem Is With The People Buying His Albums Cause He Can't Get Paid If They Don't Pay Him. Nas and Rakim Are Old And Washed Up. It's Over For Them Outside Of Their Loyal Fan Base. n*ggas Acting SB The First n*gga That Ain't Lyrical. Ya'll Really Just Hating Cause Ya'll Feel He Gettin' Way Too Money
 9 years ago '05        #58
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 strongthetruth said:
You Have To Know Young Homie To Understand Him. Its All Entertainment. Go Back To The Ice-T Beef. SB Really Ain't Ignorant. He Just Young And Don't Really Know Any Better Yet. He Was Basically An Overnight Success. Nobody Saw It Coming Including Himself. Fame Is A Hard Thing To Adjust To. Especially When You're Young
But, he is ignorant... There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance means he simply doesn't know... Stupidity means that he doesn't want to know. Now, I can see why you'd keep standing up for him, but in actuality, he does not deserve the support because all he is doing is insulting the intelligence...

It's like the rap game is the special olympics, because we keep giving out our support to folks just for trying... In the words of Jason Statham in "Crank: High Voltage"... f*ck that.
 9 years ago '04        #59
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,467 | Props total: 6410 6410
well he's doing something with his life instead of getting involved in crime & drugs
 05-16-2009, 11:00 AM         #60
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
@ Soulja boy... cant believe n*ggas actually take his bars as rap... buffoon a.ss n*gga
corrected
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
161 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy