May 14 - Soulja Boy Fires Back, “I’m Far From Ignorant”

most viewed right now
 90
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1040 1040
 strongthetruth said:
Nobody That Posted Before Me^^^^^^ Is From Da Hood. You Will Never Understand SB Or Anybody Else From Da Hood. Glad To Know You All Have Degrees And s**t. Congrats. Proud Of My Young Homie SB. Get Money n*gga

^^^Ass hole, he ain't from the hood. Your fault for buying into the hype.

Don't hate playboy, congratulate on n*ggas with degrees: I grew up in a wooden shack of a house in Georgia, to move to another town when I got to High school to live in a double wide trailer. From there I went an elite institution for college, ran track, traveled the world, came back to the states, got a job and make money. Do i go throwing mney out the window and poppin tags at LV, NO I dont, but I can get damn near anything that I want or need and I have a hellavu time doing it. Does that qualify as being from DA HOOD. I mean...single parent home...back woods of Georgia...mom too proud to be on government a.ssistance....to now...buying my mom a home, have 2 houses of my own, drive a nice whip, etc etc.

Or maybe because i don't go running saying Aye Aye and Nah Mean Nah Mean after every other word. I think that you have being from Da Hood and being Ignorant confused.

To me you take the "L" homeboy.

You can take the L train back to the hood, here is maze for you


[pic - click to view]






BTW im 30
and black
and not a professional athlete
or entertainer
or sell drugs
or use drugs


GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE
 9 years ago '08        #22
superpinda 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$545 | Props total: 0 0
 nawtyxes said:
^^^Ass hole, he ain't from the hood. Your fault for buying into the hype.

Don't hate playboy, congratulate on n*ggas with degrees: I grew up in a wooden shack of a house in Georgia, to move to another town when I got to High school to live in a double wide trailer. From there I went an elite institution for college, ran track, traveled the world, came back to the states, got a job and make money. Do i go throwing mney out the window and poppin tags at LV, NO I dont, but I can get damn near anything that I want or need and I have a hellavu time doing it. Does that qualify as being from DA HOOD. I mean...single parent home...back woods of Georgia...mom too proud to be on government a.ssistance....to now...buying my mom a home, have 2 houses of my own, drive a nice whip, etc etc.

Or maybe because i don't go running saying Aye Aye and Nah Mean Nah Mean after every other word. I think that you have being from Da Hood and being Ignorant confused.

To me you take the "L" homeboy.

You can take the L train back to the hood, here is maze for you


[pic - click to view]






BTW im 30
and black
and not a professional athlete
or entertainer
or sell drugs
or use drugs


GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE
Great points, and strongthetruth or whatever was sounding stupid, but i see what Soulja Boy is trying to do: trying to get him a new audience..
With Crank Dat everyone and their mom was listening to it, but with his recent stuff he is looking for a different audience the "HOOD" audience, you can see he changed up his image to everything that is hot in "the hood" (tattoo's, fake gucci, features with gucci mane.)
And i think it's a good move by soulja boy money-wise because look what it brought Gucci Mane...
 9 years ago '07        #23
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 nawtyxes said:
^^^Ass hole, he ain't from the hood. Your fault for buying into the hype.

Don't hate playboy, congratulate on n*ggas with degrees: I grew up in a wooden shack of a house in Georgia, to move to another town when I got to High school to live in a double wide trailer. From there I went an elite institution for college, ran track, traveled the world, came back to the states, got a job and make money. Do i go throwing mney out the window and poppin tags at LV, NO I dont, but I can get damn near anything that I want or need and I have a hellavu time doing it. Does that qualify as being from DA HOOD. I mean...single parent home...back woods of Georgia...mom too proud to be on government a.ssistance....to now...buying my mom a home, have 2 houses of my own, drive a nice whip, etc etc.

Or maybe because i don't go running saying Aye Aye and Nah Mean Nah Mean after every other word. I think that you have being from Da Hood and being Ignorant confused.

To me you take the "L" homeboy.

You can take the L train back to the hood, here is maze for you


[pic - click to view]






BTW im 30
and black
and not a professional athlete
or entertainer
or sell drugs
or use drugs


GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE
Could care less bout ya background. Blame ya mom and pops....... And Why The n*ggas That Ain't Hood Always Get Offended When n*ggas Say They Ain't Hood. n*gga You Don't Me And I Don't Know You. Da f**k You Givin Me Ya Life Story 4? That s**t Don't Impress Me. I'm A College Graduate My Damn Self But I'm A Still Keep It Hood Cause That's Me. n*gga You 30? On Boxden? Concerned With Soulja Boy? "L"? n*gga Get Yo Old a.ss Outta Here. Old Uncle Tom I Wanna Be Down a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '05        #24
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1040 1040
I respect SB's hustle. The kid is honestly a lot smarter than most people realize; especially more than people like "strongthetruth" who buy into an image.
 9 years ago '07        #25
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 superpinda said:
Great points, and strongthetruth or whatever was sounding stupid, but i see what Soulja Boy is trying to do: trying to get him a new audience..
With Crank Dat everyone and their mom was listening to it, but with his recent stuff he is looking for a different audience the "HOOD" audience, you can see he changed up his image to everything that is hot in "the hood" (tattoo's, fake gucci, features with gucci mane.)
And i think it's a good move by soulja boy money-wise because look what it brought Gucci Mane...
Stupid? Who The f**k Are You? Ya'll The Ones Hating On 18 year old Young Black Man That's Been Taking Care Of His Fam Since He Was 16. I Give A f**k Bout What He Say To The Media Or Who Like His Music. The Young n*gga Is Taking Care Of Home. Something Half You n*ggas Wouldn't Know Nothing About. Regardless Of What You Say The Young n*gga Is Doing It. Don't Hate Congratulate
 9 years ago '07        #26
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 nawtyxes said:
I respect SB's hustle. The kid is honestly a lot smarter than most people realize; especially more than people like "strongthetruth" who buy into an image.
Image? I Know The n*gga Dumb a.ss
 9 years ago '05        #27
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 1040 1040
 strongthetruth said:
Image? I Know The n*gga Dumb a.ss
As far as my age that don't mean s**t. My career path affords me the opportunity to peruse this site, read article, listen to music etc. Let's not forget that most artists are over the age of 30 now, and best believe, when there is work to do I get my s**t done.

To argue with you is futile.......Ole Uncle Tom I wanna be down a.ss n*gga

Since I am so clueless please tell me what I wanna be down for??? Please qualify your statement to me.

Now you are just keeping it Hood? You can take that s**t back to Columbus
 9 years ago '05        #28
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
People are actually defending Soulja Boy?

Dude is a minstrel show a** n*gga... just a stereotype. Any n*gga from the hood knows this is bullsh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #29
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 nawtyxes said:
As far as my age that don't mean s**t. My career path affords me the opportunity to peruse this site, read article, listen to music etc. Let's not forget that most artists are over the age of 30 now, and best believe, when there is work to do I get my s**t done.

To argue with you is futile.......Ole Uncle Tom I wanna be down a.ss n*gga

Since I am so clueless please tell me what I wanna be down for??? Please qualify your statement to me.

Now you are just keeping it Hood? You can take that s**t back to Columbus
And The Not So Hood Award Goes To........You Homie:applause: Ain't Knockin' What You Do Just Keep Doing It And Don't Speak On What You Don't Truly Understand. Hood Is Not A Place It's Way Of Life. I Agree It's Not The Best Way But It's How I Was Raised. I'm Intellectual My Damn Self But I'm Also Hood. Respect
 9 years ago '07        #30
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 DaOmega_1 said:
People are actually defending Soulja Boy?

Dude is a minstrel show a** n*gga... just a stereotype. Any n*gga from the hood knows this is bullsh*t.
Naw Homie Is A Represenative Of The New Young Hood Generation. Everything He Rap About Is Going On In The Hood For Real (at least it is down here). From The Dancing To The So Called Wack Raps. n*ggas In The Hood Is Actually Doing It. You May Not Like It But It Is What It Is
 9 years ago '05        #31
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 strongthetruth said:
Naw Homie Is A Represenative Of The New Young Hood Generation. (edit: ). Everything He Rap About Is Going On In The Hood For Real (at least it is down here). From The Dancing To The So Called Wack Raps. n*ggas In The Hood Is Actually Doing It. You May Not Like It But It Is What It Is
Everything he raps about? dude, are you f*ckin kidding?

Actual lyrics from Soulja Boy:

She call my phone like
Da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da
We on the phone like
Da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da
or how about this 'gem'?

Step in side da club fresh from head to toe,
Hit my bird walk and den I messin wit my merry-go,
Wen im in da d-town, Dallas
Wassup bro
Oh my God... that is incredible lyricism that talks about real hood sh*t.

Man, that's bullsh*t. And, this young new generation is stupid as f*ck if this is their representative. Yeah, I said it. This new generation of kids need to wise up, because no matter what it is, folks defend it by saying "oh, this is the new generation". Well, if this is true, then our new generation must be f*ckin retarded if they actually call this bullsh*t hip hop.


Last edited by DaOmega_1; 05-15-2009 at 10:07 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #32
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 DaOmega_1 said:
Everything he raps about? dude, are you f*ckin kidding?

An actual lyrics from Soulja Boy:



or how about this 'gem'?



Oh my God... that is incredible lyricism that talks about real hood sh*t.

Man, that's bullsh*t. And, this young new generation is stupid as f*ck if this is their representative. Yeah, I said it. This new generation of kids need to wise up, because no matter what it is, folks defend it by saying "oh, this is the new generation". Well, if this is true, then our new generation must be f*ckin retarded if they actually call this bullsh*t hip hop.
Never Said He Was Lyrical. Call It What You Want But It's Bigger than Me And You Both. I Thought It Was A Joke Initially But It's Here To Stay. Times Change For Better And Worse. YUAH
 9 years ago '05        #33
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 strongthetruth said:
Never Said He Was Lyrical. Call It What You Want But It's Bigger than Me And You Both. I Thought It Was A Joke Initially But It's Here To Stay. Times Change For Better And Worse. YUAH
Well, all I know is that these kids are doomed if this is what they listen to... It seriously pisses me off.

And, no he's not here to stay... watch. A few years from now, you'll be seeing him on one of those VH1 reality shows.
 9 years ago '07        #34
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 DaOmega_1 said:
Well, all I know is that these kids are doomed if this is what they listen to... It seriously pisses me off.

And, no he's not here to stay... watch. A few years from now, you'll be seeing him on one of those VH1 reality shows.
I Feel You Homie But That's With Every Generation. Everybody Falls Off One Day. Old Cats Felt The Same Way You Feel When Hip Hop Popped Off. Especially Gangsta Rap. With Every Change Somebody Gone Love It And Some Gone Hate It. I'm A n*gga That Like To Have Fun And The Muthaf**kas From 18-25 Is Having The Most Fun
 9 years ago '05        #35
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 strongthetruth said:
I Feel You Homie But That's With Every Generation. Everybody Falls Off One Day. Old Cats Felt The Same Way You Feel When Hip Hop Popped Off. Especially Gangsta Rap. With Every Change Somebody Gone Love It And Some Gone Hate It. I'm A n*gga That Like To Have Fun And The Muthaf**kas From 18-25 Is Having The Most Fun
Yeah, I guess... i'm 20, but I mostly listen to underground type of stuff... But, I just hate what's on the radio nowadays...
 9 years ago '07        #36
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,192 | Props total: 3243 3243
 DaOmega_1 said:
Yeah, I guess... i'm 20, but I mostly listen to underground type of stuff... But, I just hate what's on the radio nowadays...
Take A Few Shots. Sounds A Whole Lot Better
 9 years ago '04        #37
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
f**k souljaboy he should play in traffic with his damn whiteout glasses on.. mayb he wont see a damn car come n hit his wack a.ss.. atleast paralyze him so he cant make nomore dance songs.. that way he'll have no choice but to show his REAL skill n stop wit da bubblegum s**t..
 05-15-2009, 11:35 AM         #38
J_Unda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did anyone notice his linin is cricket
 9 years ago '05        #39
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 1264 1264
 Dj Real Talk said:
Real s**t... if this n*gga was really smart, he would know that the crowd that he market to is getting older and is going to stop listening to that bubble gum bulls**t rap... He need to invent his image over again
I hate this dude's music as much as all of you. But if you read what he said, that is exactly what he is doing. Will it work? I doubt it.
 9 years ago '08        #40
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
This n*gga sold his soul to the devil. If SB would've stick wit the snap music, then he'll still be successful. Now I'll look at him like Yung Berg. (wannabes)

And SB ain't doing it for the money, cuz he still caking off his last 2 albums. He just showin' off cuz he's with Gucci and OJ, which he gonna get dealt wit like Yung Berg
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy