May 14 - Soulja Boy Fires Back, “I’m Far From Ignorant”

most viewed right now
 112
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
6255 pageviews
108 comments


Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
May 14 - Soulja Boy Fires Back, “I’m Far From Ignorant”
 

 

Soulja Boy looks to take aim at the streets with his upcoming Gangsta Grillz mixtape, Follow Me, according to a recent interview backstage at 106 & Park.
“Well right now, I’m finishing up [the tape] with DJ Drama,” he told XXLMag.com. “I got Gucci Mane, OJ [Da Juiceman], Shawty Lo — just keeping it connected and real heavy in the streets. What took me so long to put it out is I’m just trying to make it a street classic leading up to my third album. It’s gonna be a new style.”
The rapper, who was on the set of 106 for the 2009 BET Awards nominations announcement, famously caused controversy at a pre-BET Hip-Hop Awards engagement last November, when he said, “Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we’d still be in Africa. We wouldn’t be here to get this ice and tattoos.” As a result, critics blasted the rapper, labeling the teen as “ignorant.”

The 18-year-old, who dropped out of high school, but has since received his GED— responded to those critiques. “I’m far from ignorant,” SB told XXL. “I made my first million dollars when I was 16 years old. It’s the success that I’ve accomplished in my 18 years of being here, I’m pretty sure my critics are twice my age and got half the money I got.”

As of press time, it is uncertain when SB’s Gangsta Grillz mixtape will hit the streets.


SRC:
[pic - click to view]

 http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=46434

108 comments for "May 14 - Soulja Boy Fires Back, “I’m Far From Ignorant”"

 9 years ago '07        #2
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
FOR Video FOOTAGE OF THIS INTERVIEW GO TO THE Link
And Scroll Down.
 9 years ago '07        #3
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
@ Soulja boy... cant believe n*ggas actually take his bars as rap... buffon a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #4
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
 Hunedz said:
“Well right now, I’m finishing up [the tape] with DJ Drama,” he told XXLMag.com. “I got Gucci Mane, OJ [Da Juiceman], Shawty Lo — just keeping it connected and real heavy in the streets. What took me so long to put it out is I’m just trying to make it a street classic leading up to my third album. It’s gonna be a new style.”
Lame, lame AND XTRA f**kIN LAME

 Hunedz said:
The 18-year-old, who dropped out of high school, but has since received his GED— responded to those critiques. “I’m far from ignorant,” SB told XXL. “I made my first million dollars when I was 16 years old. It’s the success that I’ve accomplished in my 18 years of being here, I’m pretty sure my critics are twice my age and got half the money I got.”
Thinking you making a corny a.ss song and dance makes you smart = ignorant

I don't hate on anyone getting money but some cats just need to get paid and shut up.
 9 years ago '04        #5
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2900 2900
Soulja Boy Fires Back, “I’m Far From Ignorant”

Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!...........
































b***h
 9 years ago '04        #6
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0


this article was pure comedy
 9 years ago '05        #7
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$7,990 | Props total: 72 72
lol he writes his name on his glasses with white out
u cant take this guy serious
 9 years ago '05        #8
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 488 488
 MATIX said:
lol he writes his name on his glasses with white out
u cant take this guy serious
 9 years ago '08        #9
Dj Real Talk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$317 | Props total: 6 6
Real s**t... if this n*gga was really smart, he would know that the crowd that he market to is getting older and is going to stop listening to that bubble gum bulls**t rap... He need to invent his image over again
 05-14-2009, 11:46 PM         #10
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its only entertainment.
 05-14-2009, 11:48 PM         #11
GGR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by MOTTAFOOKA


@ Soulja boy... cant believe n*ggas actually take his bars as rap... buffon a.ss n*gga
____________________

^^^^ Buffonry at its finest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtimegp View Post
intro sound fire..on who real...damn OJ k!lled Kiss on that track
^^^ WOW



I'm sorry n*gga, but the word is spelled BUFFOON, BUFFOON n*gga damn. How you gone call another n*gga a BUFFOON and misspell it???????????????????????

Where the f**k the do that?????

And then to have the s**t in a sig..............MISSPELLED.
Wow my n*gga you are a BUFFOON a.ss n*gga.

And just for future reference it's BUFFOON, BUFFOONERY You stupid a.ss n*gga, shame on your whole school district.

Stick to words you can f**k with like cat, store, dish, etc.... Leave s**t that you can't phonetically pronounce alone. (OO makes a OOOH sound)

YOU STUPID f**k
 9 years ago '08        #12
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 GGR said:
Originally Posted by MOTTAFOOKA


@ Soulja boy... cant believe n*ggas actually take his bars as rap... buffon a.ss n*gga
____________________

^^^^ Buffonry at its finest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtimegp View Post
intro sound fire..on who real...damn OJ k!lled Kiss on that track
^^^ WOW



I'm sorry n*gga, but the word is spelled BUFFOON, BUFFOON n*gga damn. How you gone call another n*gga a BUFFOON and misspell it???????????????????????

Where the f**k the do that?????

And then to have the s**t in a sig..............MISSPELLED.
Wow my n*gga you are a BUFFOON a.ss n*gga.

And just for future reference it's BUFFOON, BUFFOONERY You stupid a.ss n*gga, shame on your whole school district.

Stick to words you can f**k with like cat, store, dish, etc.... Leave s**t that you can't phonetically pronounce alone. (OO makes a OOOH sound)

YOU STUPID f**k
at buffon...
 9 years ago '04        #13
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Apparently, he IS still ignorant.

He thinks having money makes you wise?

n*gga Please....


Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 05-15-2009 at 12:10 AM..
 05-15-2009, 03:49 AM         #14
DaPlaya641 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ soulja boy.....he tried to justify an ignorant statement with another ignorant statement......dumb a.ss n*ggas these days
 05-15-2009, 04:08 AM         #15
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid motherf**kers will tell you they're smart... because they're stupid.
 05-15-2009, 07:20 AM         #16
biggdoggbbc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess ignorant is a little harsh. mentally retarded might be a better fit
 9 years ago '05        #17
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 1046 1046
 GGR said:
Originally Posted by MOTTAFOOKA


@ Soulja boy... cant believe n*ggas actually take his bars as rap... buffon a.ss n*gga
____________________

^^^^ Buffonry at its finest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtimegp View Post
intro sound fire..on who real...damn OJ k!lled Kiss on that track
^^^ WOW



I'm sorry n*gga, but the word is spelled BUFFOON, BUFFOON n*gga damn. How you gone call another n*gga a BUFFOON and misspell it???????????????????????

Where the f**k the do that?????

And then to have the s**t in a sig..............MISSPELLED.
Wow my n*gga you are a BUFFOON a.ss n*gga.

And just for future reference it's BUFFOON, BUFFOONERY You stupid a.ss n*gga, shame on your whole school district.

Stick to words you can f**k with like cat, store, dish, etc.... Leave s**t that you can't phonetically pronounce alone. (OO makes a OOOH sound)

YOU STUPID f**k
LOL

GGR TAKES THE EARLY MORNING L AWARD!


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #18
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
Nobody That Posted Before Me^^^^^^ Is From Da Hood. You Will Never Understand SB Or Anybody Else From Da Hood. Glad To Know You All Have Degrees And s**t. Congrats. Proud Of My Young Homie SB. Get Money n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #19
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
You got your own name written on your sun glasses... ur ignorant
 9 years ago '06        #20
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 strongthetruth said:
Nobody That Posted Before Me^^^^^^ Is From Da Hood. You Will Never Understand SB Or Anybody Else From Da Hood. Glad To Know You All Have Degrees And s**t. Congrats. Proud Of My Young Homie SB. Get Money n*gga
:laughing9:

don't get a degree cuz it will mean you're not from the hood!!

f**k off u little rat people like u are why no one respects rap music esepcially that little b***h SB
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy