Anyone catch what Barkley said during the Nugs/Mavs halftime show?

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
I still don't get why Kobe falls miles short of Jordan (according to BX) because of accomplishments, yet Lebron has seemed to pass Kobe (according to BX) without the career accomplishments

What kinda scale are we using here? Doesn't Lebron have to actually prove something first?
 05-18-2009, 09:40 AM         #122
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I still don't get why Kobe falls miles short of Jordan (according to BX) because of accomplishments, yet Lebron has seemed to pass Kobe (according to BX) without the career accomplishments

What kinda scale are we using here? Doesn't Lebron have to actually prove something first?
I hope you're kidding, cause 90% of boxden thinks that Kobe is better than MJ.
 9 years ago '04        #123
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
Webber is ok. He has his moments, and I like his honesty.

But yoooooo, when Chuck asked him to spell reiterate....then they posted the pic of him with it spelled wrong with the big M. I was dyin.

Seriously those dudes are better than most of the games. I'm glad the game started early and it was only one so I could see Inside the NBA.
 05-18-2009, 09:58 AM         #124
markus1127  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say kobe falls short of jordan because jordan won 3 retired came back won 3 more
 05-18-2009, 10:02 AM         #125
Ajordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grady Wilson said:
Barkley is terrible. That whole panel is clowns. TNT could learn a thing or two from NFL on Fox.
Those clowns have the highest rated analyst show of all sports. The show is higher rated than the actual games. Everyone wants to know what Barkley is going to say.
 05-18-2009, 11:40 AM         #126
Fall of Rome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yh c-webb is funny but i think hes better when hes with payton as well those dudes funny as hell
 9 years ago '06        #127
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
avatar space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18992 18992
 philly337 said:
hahaha..man they better never get rid of him...how will be a.ss.They need to get rid of webber though...he's annoyin as f**k
lol, how is Webber annoying?

Chuck ain't going nowhere, don't worry.....if he was gonna be removed than the whole blowjob/DUI/bribing a cop fiasco woulda been just what TNT needed to replace him.....

everyone remembers the show when he was gone for that little bit of time......it was a.ss.....Barkley is the ultimate catylyst to s**t happening.....
 9 years ago '05        #128
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
Charles showed why he said what he said yesterday. He feels butt hurt that the Lakers play when they want to play and don't show intensity every night. He said he doesn't feel like this Lakers team deserves to win a championship.

He also went on to say that he never got to play with guys like Gasol, Bynum and Lamar Odom. So basically Charles feels that Kobe is cruising and not playing with that intensity and tenacity that Lebron is playing with.

If the Lakers do win Chuck will probably hate Kobe even more than he does now. That s**t will eat away at him that Kobe got another one and his team didn't even play hard most of the time.
 05-18-2009, 12:26 PM         #129
Ajordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
"LeBron has officially surpassed Kobe"

He said LeBron was the best, most dangerous, Kobe was the most clutch, and Melo is the best pure scorer in the League.

What's everyone think about that. Excluding a few peoples opinions.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause:
I agree!
 05-18-2009, 01:27 PM         #130
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
Charles showed why he said what he said yesterday. He feels butt hurt that the Lakers play when they want to play and don't show intensity every night. He said he doesn't feel like this Lakers team deserves to win a championship.

He also went on to say that he never got to play with guys like Gasol, Bynum and Lamar Odom. So basically Charles feels that Kobe is cruising and not playing with that intensity and tenacity that Lebron is playing with.

If the Lakers do win Chuck will probably hate Kobe even more than he does now. That s**t will eat away at him that Kobe got another one and his team didn't even play hard most of the time.
How'd you get to know him so well? Did you have a sitdown dinner with Sir Charles himself?
 9 years ago '07        #131
That Nigga 392 heat pts392
space
avatar space
space
$6,573 | Props total: 16571 16571
and this old joke deserves a thread..
 9 years ago '06        #132
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
"But even though it's hard for me to be objective, because I brought Kobe to Los Angeles, I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player."
bron gone take his spot and be the next logo:applause:
 9 years ago '08        #133
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I still don't get why Kobe falls miles short of Jordan (according to BX) because of accomplishments, yet Lebron has seemed to pass Kobe (according to BX) without the career accomplishments

What kinda scale are we using here? Doesn't Lebron have to actually prove something first?
This is because LeBron is on course to be a better player than Kobe. When Kobe came into the league while MJ was here, everyone was calling Kobe the future, and they were right. However, everyone knew Kobe had the talent, the next part is will he do it? Also, he was not on Jordans level on all aspects of the game. LeBron works harder on the court than Kobe. This is the only problem I have with Kobe. He said it himself on, "Kobe Doin Work" that he reserves himself. Jordan never did this and LeBron cant do that because he will lose. Now that Kobe got talent around him, he only shows up when needed, which I dont respect out of a baskeball player.

For MJ, bball was his life and he treated every playoff game as a game 7. Kobe is out there having fun and playing the game because he is good. He does not have the mentality to achieve MJ's greatness status. I still believe that he doesnt utilize his talent to his full potential and thats why people feel he can be as good as MJ...
 9 years ago '05        #134
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 WilliamHBonnie said:
How'd you get to know him so well? Did you have a sitdown dinner with Sir Charles himself?
Great comeback
 05-19-2009, 08:59 AM         #135
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king143 said:
and this old joke deserves a thread..
I want in on the joke too, what is it?
 9 years ago '05        #136
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
Kenny "Hey Charles tell them why you dont give your wife...or a woman a watch"

Charles "Because the clocks on the stove"

me and C-Webb were dying
 8 years ago '09        #137
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Imagin3 said:
I don't know what he means by Carmelo being the best pure scorer. Kobe is a better scorer. By pure scorer does he mean someone who doesn't play any defense?
Means he can score in anyway post game turnaround jumpshot midrange and 3point
 8 years ago '05        #138
MlLkMan 
space
avatar space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 ElMarroAfamado said:
replying to your own questions is f**king lame.
 12-24-2009, 01:03 PM         #139
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
This is because LeBron is on course to be a better player than Kobe. When Kobe came into the league while MJ was here, everyone was calling Kobe the future, and they were right. However, everyone knew Kobe had the talent, the next part is will he do it? Also, he was not on Jordans level on all aspects of the game. LeBron works harder on the court than Kobe. This is the only problem I have with Kobe. He said it himself on, "Kobe Doin Work" that he reserves himself. Jordan never did this and LeBron cant do that because he will lose. Now that Kobe got talent around him, he only shows up when needed, which I dont respect out of a baskeball player.

For MJ, bball was his life and he treated every playoff game as a game 7. Kobe is out there having fun and playing the game because he is good. He does not have the mentality to achieve MJ's greatness status. I still believe that he doesnt utilize his talent to his full potential and thats why people feel he can be as good as MJ...
Well said.
 8 years ago '04        #140
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,402 | Props total: 11780 11780
hes not yet

he had a better progression than kobe tho

given if kobe was in the same position he wouldnt be as a good as he is now... (thats just fact)

kobe is the best in the league now.. not for long tho...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy