Anyone catch what Barkley said during the Nugs/Mavs halftime show?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2009, 05:52 PM         #1
6113 pageviews
156 comments

Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone catch what Barkley said during the Nugs/Mavs halftime show?

"LeBron has officially surpassed Kobe"

He said LeBron was the best, most dangerous, Kobe was the most clutch, and Melo is the best pure scorer in the League.

What's everyone think about that. Excluding a few peoples opinions.

156 comments for "Anyone catch what Barkley said during the Nugs/Mavs halftime show?"

05-14-2009, 05:52 PM         #2
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd say it's right.
 9 years ago '04        #3
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Kobe is the most clutch
i'll just agree with that...
 05-14-2009, 05:55 PM         #4
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bron has been better for a couple of years now.
 9 years ago '05        #5
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
Kobe going to be texting him again, like after the Game 7 vs The Suns in 2006
 05-14-2009, 05:57 PM         #6
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcy said:
i'll just agree with that...
No doubt, I completely agree with that. Kobe can throw his body off any angle like he's on a trampoline and the ball goes in, especially when you're down by 1,2 with :05 seconds left.
 05-14-2009, 05:58 PM         #7
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want the ball in Kobe's hands if the game is on the line.
 9 years ago '05        #8
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
i wonder how he came to that...by watching the cavs dismantle a p!ss poor pistons team and a hawk team that had trouble with the heat? its too early to say..wait until the finals.
 05-14-2009, 06:00 PM         #9
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
i wonder how he came to that...by watching the cavs dismantle a p!ss poor pistons team and a hawk team that had trouble with the heat? its too early to say..wait until the finals.
Maybe you missed 82 regular season games. It's unfortunate your homeboy Wade doesn't have better people around him, or he'd have been neck and neck with 'Brawn.
 9 years ago '04        #10
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I want the ball in Kobe's hands if the game is on the line.
yeah that's not to knock lebron or anything or melo but i've only seen lebron burst out and go monster status and that was that game 5 in detroit back in 07...

Rubix said:
yeah that's what i'm saying...they not gonna play anybody in the east this year that's good because garnett and jameer out...

if they don't play the lakers, their whole finals championship isn't impressive...not a lebron hater or a kobe lover, but that's just being a die hard fan of basketball in general...
 05-14-2009, 06:04 PM         #11
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
replying to your own questions is f**king lame.
 9 years ago '05        #12
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Maybe you missed 82 regular season games. It's unfortunate your homeboy Wade doesn't have better people around him, or he'd have been neck and neck with 'Brawn.
yeah but bron does most of his damage in the east during the regular season so you really can't say he's surpassed kobe on the strength of that. i'm sayin..you really can't judge how good bron really is until he hits the big stage.
 05-14-2009, 06:07 PM         #13
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
replying to your own questions is f**king lame.
I said excluding some peoples opinions... well exclude yours cause you're one of his biggest haters next to quick and Dee. It's ok, I'd be mad to if the Clippers have been in the rebuilding process for... oh... ever.
 9 years ago '04        #14
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
wow a WilliamHBonnie sighting...

must be because someone said something about lebron or Ohio State
 05-14-2009, 06:09 PM         #15
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
you really can't judge how good bron really is until he hits the big stage.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he's good though. I don't expect to sweep Boston/Orlando... I know we will win, but we could sweep.

As for the big stage, you're right... I believe Tupac once said "All Eyez on Me"... and that young man is ready.
 9 years ago '06        #16
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Kobe is still the best player in the league for obvious reasons. The only way I change my mind is if 1) Kobe loses and is totally out played by Lebron in the finals 2) Kobe doesn't make it to the finals. Taking nothing away from Bron because he's a monSTAR.

And are you guys watching what Mamba is doing to the two best perimeter defenders in the league?
 05-14-2009, 06:10 PM         #17
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
wow a WilliamHBonnie sighting...

must be because someone said something about lebron or Ohio State
Hey Hey Hey now, I've always been here for the good, bad, and ugly so you can hate me now if you want, it's ok.
 9 years ago '04        #18
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Hey Hey Hey now, I've always been here for the good, bad, and ugly so you can hate me now if you want, it's ok.
i didnt mean a fairweather fan i meant that you only show up and post when its related to lebron or ohio state
 05-14-2009, 06:12 PM         #19
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Kobe is still the best player in the league for obvious reasons. The only way I change my mind is if 1) Kobe loses and is totally out played by Lebron in the finals 2) Kobe doesn't make it to the finals. Taking nothing away from Bron because he's a monSTAR.

And are you guys watching what Mamba is doing to the two best perimeter defenders in the league?
What if Kobe doesn't even make it to the finals? And what are your obvious reasons?
 05-14-2009, 06:12 PM         #20
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcy said:
if they don't play the lakers, their whole finals championship isn't impressive...not a lebron hater or a kobe lover, but that's just being a die hard fan of basketball in general...
Is that you David Stern??? I sorta see what you're saying, but I disagree. How is a championship not impressive?? If the Lakers get knocked off before they get to the Finals, how is that LeBron's/the Cavaliers fault? All they can do is beat whomever is placed in front of them, which they have done in convincing fashion so far. I agree the East is incredibly weak, but what do you want the Cavs to do about that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy