The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2009, 03:09 PM         #141
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw supposedly some places even got a code for UNCHARTED 2 DEMO(single player), which will be active 8/19. I never seen that but I am guessing GS will probably use that to get preorders.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-26-2009 at 03:12 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #142
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 # 58 said:
i already bought the game from bestbuy...i didn't know gamestop was going to do the blades offer....if i did...i wouldn't have went to best buy for the pre-order because i was fiening for the uncharted beta code lol

i'ma call gamestop and see if i can sweet talk them into giving me a code for the blades

update: i lost...b***h told me we don't give them out unless you pre-ordered with us

damn
gamestop on some other s**t. thats why there f**ken same store sales dropped almost 20% cause they get reject dumb f**ks to work there and they try to scam ma f**kers on bulls**t preorders. those blades f**k you wait 2-3 days and that code be all over the internet. i went in today dudes like we got 8 vouchers and 9 games i can sell you the game with no voucher. i seen walmart online selling for 53 bucks i was like im not paying 60. he's like the price is the same everywhere im like walmart has it for 53 bucks dude. he's like well i dont know what to tell you. i just bounced out. dude was a fat slob i hope that store f**ken crumbles for the bulls**t they try to pull. game stop can't stock extra codes. it's a f**ken sticker code.

oh i bought s**t online from walmart prolly pick it up friday morning after work which is no big deal considering i saved 7 bucks and im busy most the week and i didn't give my money to gamestop.

Last edited by carden2; 05-26-2009 at 03:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #143
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
well actually the code can only be used once so it bein over the internet aint go do s**t for you your gonna have to find somebody that has the blades and is willing to game share em to you
 9 years ago '06        #144
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Good ole gamestop.....Preordered mine for instore pick up online, supposed to ge the blades....Show up to pick up, dudes like "its not showing u put down money" i say "I put my credit card on there, and there's no way of selecting how much to put down online, can u just hook me up with the blades anyway since i preordered online?" "No, you have to preorder"

nothing like customer satisfaction...

Online it says once the game is shipped ill recieve a code for the blades via email. Thats said ima wait till the status on my order says "shipped" get the code and then cancel my order i guess At least i got the drakes beta.

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-26-2009 at 04:51 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #145
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
gamestop does carry extra codes for the blades. I used to work for gamestop in spring,tx and we had a "Free Stuff" spot in our store and my boss gave me 10 little big planet kratos outfits and I link them on here lol :D
 9 years ago '06        #146
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2056 2056
yeah they always give me extras when i dont pre order
 9 years ago '04        #147
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I got the uncharted 2 mp beat and the uncharted 2 beta with some special weapn thingie...here let me take a pic and show you what i'm talking about...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #148
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 KSoraci7 said:
Good ole gamestop.....Preordered mine for instore pick up online, supposed to ge the blades....Show up to pick up, dudes like "its not showing u put down money" i say "I put my credit card on there, and there's no way of selecting how much to put down online, can u just hook me up with the blades anyway since i preordered online?" "No, you have to preorder"

nothing like customer satisfaction...

Online it says once the game is shipped ill recieve a code for the blades via email. Thats said ima wait till the status on my order says "shipped" get the code and then cancel my order i guess At least i got the drakes beta.
yah thats what pisses me off. folk work at a place where customer service is there most important job especially somewhere like that where i give you money to keep your company going so you still have a job and these slob rude a.ss ma f**kers be on some other s**t. and managers be doing p!ss poor f**ken jobs. like they really couldn't get a book of them f**ken codes and s**t. im still fired up about that s**t. seems anymore anywhere you go some slob ma f**ker has s**t manners and gives no customer service....
 05-26-2009, 05:16 PM         #149
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I got the uncharted 2 mp beat and the uncharted 2 beta with some special weapn thingie...here let me take a pic and show you what i'm talking about...

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket

.com/albums/a59/Aaron_stuff/DSC04293.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http:

//i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/Aaron_stuff/DSC04294.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]h

ttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/Aaron_stuff/DSC04295.jpg[/IMG]
damn all of that came inside the game box?????

I just got 1 card inside the box, but looking at the other card it looks like just some booster stuff and some other MP demo?.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-26-2009 at 05:18 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
damn all of that came inside the game box?????

I just got 1 card inside the box, but looking at the other card it looks like just some booster stuff and some other MP demo?.
1 is the uncharted MP Beta...

the other card is for the UNcharted 2 Multiplayer Demo and Exclusive in game bonus item called the revenge attribute...

it says "The revenge attritbute is one of the last boosters that you can unlock in the mp campaign. this bonus allows you to unlock the revenge booster right from the start of your mp campaign."
 05-26-2009, 05:39 PM         #151
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh ok, I thought I read that they had a single player demo or something. I don't get why they would have a MP demo, isn't that what the Beta will be about...MP.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-26-2009 at 05:42 PM..
 05-26-2009, 07:00 PM         #152
_QD_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got the game a couple of hours ago, i'll probably play it during the cavs & magic game
 9 years ago '04        #153
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Oh ok, I thought I read that they had a single player demo or something. I don't get why they would have a MP demo, isn't that what the Beta will be about...MP.
the beta is usually for them to fix any bugs that people find...and stuff like that...the demo is a near finished product...
 9 years ago '05        #154
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
yo this game is f**king hot, been tearing s**t up in the city and k!lling n*ggas for like an hour, lots of fun.
 05-26-2009, 07:38 PM         #155
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find myself going after those blue things and the other stuff, I done like about 3 story missions LOL, the intro was soo nice and whatever else that happened. His friend is an annoying lame but what can you do.
 05-26-2009, 08:03 PM         #156
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I find myself going after those blue things and the other stuff, I done like about 3 story missions LOL, the intro was soo nice and whatever else that happened. His friend is an annoying lame but what can you do.
Same here. Run around press L3 and collect. They made it pretty easy to find stuff.

I'm thinking of doing the side missions FIRST and then doin the main story. Everytime you do a SM you gain territory and enemies don't come back to that spot. SOOOOO, by doing this it SHOULD be easier later on in the game.
 05-26-2009, 08:09 PM         #157
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know whats bothering me, sometimes I get these random people in the street telling me to help them or that they just got mugged. Well I see nobody to go after, I see the characters pointing and s**t but I don't see who they want to me to go beat their a.ss, has happened twice already and same f**king confusing outcome.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-26-2009 at 08:10 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #158
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
you have to check the map. Or press L3 to use that sonar thing or whatever. I know it's not called "sonar" but it updates your radar.
 9 years ago '04        #159
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Just copped. s**ts dope so far. I got the same s**t as ill one. The beta voucher came inside the box, and dude at gamestop gave me another card with another Multiplayer Demo and Revenge attribute. iono ill check those out later, ima be on this infamous all night. drop PSN ids if u got the beta voucher tho so we can play
 9 years ago '04        #160
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Just copped. s**ts dope so far. I got the same s**t as ill one. The beta voucher came inside the box, and dude at gamestop gave me another card with another Multiplayer Demo and Revenge attribute. iono ill check those out later, ima be on this infamous all night. drop PSN ids if u got the beta voucher tho so we can play
Is the Beta voucher good now? I though it started June 2nd...

hey add me to your PSN I don't think I have you

I'm Gamersince1976
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy