The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #501
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
^^playin as infamous is 10 times better than playin it on hero lol
 07-03-2009, 02:18 PM         #502
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game375 said:
Roll a lot. O button and use ur megawatt rockets Triangle button. Charge up where u can and I'll be done in no time. You find all the shards?
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks. Not yet, I still have plenty to go I believe.
 Maddog345 said:
Are you talking about Kessler?
Yea that guy, forgot his name heh.
 8 years ago '05        #503
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
i used lightning storm to beat em after he shoots those 3 beams at you and stops to rest hit em with lightning storm thats what i did
 8 years ago '06        #504
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
I'm missing 3 shards. Hopefully they're grouped togther
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #505
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
Kessler is a bit tough to defeat but once you learn his attack moves it's easy to beat him. The attack that is the most trouble is the one where he teleports. When he's done teleporting he will fire a wave of energy at you. What you wanna do is when he is done teleporting, quickly roll to dodge the attack. He has another attack where he shoots 3-4 waves of energy at you. After he's done shooting, he will take a break and thats when he is vulnerable. When he is vulnerable, just fire as many megaton rockets as you can. Hope this helps you.
 8 years ago '04        #506
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
yo guys i dont really wanna look thru all the old posts because i dont want to read a spoiler or anything

but can someone tell me how the hell do you get the shard under the bridge on the first island?
i have made it over to as far as i can go... and i can see like a rope that i should be climbing to the other side...
but i have tried so many things to get to the rope but i die everytime!!!
(its the bridge that is sealed off by the cops and u need to climb underneath)

can someone tell me if im trying to get it too early in the game?

i only have 2 shards left to get on the first island the one where u gotta jump on the logs
and the one under the bridge....

the log one i still need to get a power for that one im just wondering if its the same thing for the bridge shard??? can someone please answer me?

this game is so fun i cannot stop playing it...

also... i have used a map to get all the drops
but some of them it seems i cannot collect the drop outta them

does this mean i have to come back later?
or that i already have it? because i swear i should of got the trophy for doing them all?
 8 years ago '04        #507
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 restless4207 said:
yo guys i dont really wanna look thru all the old posts because i dont want to read a spoiler or anything

but can someone tell me how the hell do you get the shard under the bridge on the first island?
i have made it over to as far as i can go... and i can see like a rope that i should be climbing to the other side...

i only have 2 shards left to get on the first island the one where u gotta jump on the logs

the log one i still need to get a power for that one im just wondering if its the same thing for the bridge shard??? can someone please answer me?

or that i already have it? because i swear i should of got the trophy for doing them all?
those two on the first island you can't get untill you get the thrust rocket power on the second island...so leave those for now...and if you pick up a drop and it doesn't give it to you then you got it all...and you won't get a trophy untill you get ALL drops from all three islands you don't get one one on each island...
 8 years ago '04        #508
restless4207 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
those two on the first island you can't get untill you get the thrust rocket power on the second island...so leave those for now...and if you pick up a drop and it doesn't give it to you then you got it all...and you won't get a trophy untill you get ALL drops from all three islands you don't get one one on each island...
thanks for your help
that was fast as f**k

so still tho, shouldnt i get this this trophy? after collecting them all in the neon district?
Just Scratched the Surface Collect all Dead Drops in the Neon District.

ps that avatar is dope as s**t
 8 years ago '04        #509
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 restless4207 said:

ummmmm, thats the first shard you get in teh game
 8 years ago '04        #510
restless4207 
space
space
 Venom said:
ummmmm, thats the first shard you get in teh game
not the one on the billboard

the one where under the bridge

how do u get to it then
 8 years ago '04        #511
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 restless4207 said:
thanks for your help
that was fast as f**k

so still tho, shouldnt i get this this trophy? after collecting them all in the neon district?
Just Scratched the Surface Collect all Dead Drops in the Neon District.

ps that avatar is dope as s**t
Yeah you're right you should get the trophy...you sure you have 13 ( i think it's 13 or it's 12) of them...you can check your stats by going to the start menu and under game saves just hover over your last game save and it will pull up your stats so far...how many shards you have and drops and what level your on...and how many upgrades you have...if you don't have the 13 drops then you're missing one somewhere...and if you do have 13 then you have a glitch in your trophies...Which has happened to some people

Actually check your trophies and make sure you didn't get it because I didn't get my trophy for beating the boss of the first island (at least I didn't think I did it never popped up) and then I was checking my trophies and it was there...just neevr popped up telling me...so check and make sure you didn't miss it pop up...

and thanks on the props of the Avy
 8 years ago '04        #512
restless4207 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah you're right you should get the trophy...you sure you have 13 ( i think it's 13 or it's 12) of them...you can check your stats by going to the start menu and under game saves just hover over your last game save and it will pull up your stats so far...how many shards you have and drops and what level your on...and how many upgrades you have...if you don't have the 13 drops then you're missing one somewhere...and if you do have 13 then you have a glitch in your trophies...Which has happened to some people

Actually check your trophies and make sure you didn't get it because I didn't get my trophy for beating the boss of the first island (at least I didn't think I did it never popped up) and then I was checking my trophies and it was there...just neevr popped up telling me...so check and make sure you didn't miss it pop up...

and thanks on the props of the Avy
ill try that just turned it on
thanks again
 8 years ago '05        #513
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
after running around tryin to find people to k!ll for a while i finally got my plat
 8 years ago '06        #514
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
I have 2 shards remaining I used the map and combed through the whole city pressing L3. Any stats or logs show I'm missing 2 in neon or 2 in the historic district.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #515
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
naw theres nothin that shows where your missing them at i would go around the outside of citys checking the docks and those small islands in the water there were a couple there
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago