The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #441
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 TriangleOffense said:
finafukinly got that 3 people off the roof thing done now I just need 3 or 4 more just gotta get the timing down on the grenade one any tips people
You can do it with rockets also, but when you try it with the rocket make sure the rocket hit them.

oh and if you can find a big crowd of mobs just keep hiding behind cars and ducking so they can throw it. When they do it just has to k!ll one of them :D

Last edited by Blockburner28; 06-08-2009 at 07:22 PM..
 06-08-2009, 08:48 PM         #442
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
which grenade one there's like four of them
return to sender one

Blockburner28 said:
You can do it with rockets also, but when you try it with the rocket make sure the rocket hit them.

oh and if you can find a big crowd of mobs just keep hiding behind cars and ducking so they can throw it. When they do it just has to k!ll one of them :D
I didnt know you could do it with rockets too that is freakin awesome just have to go get the timing down now Im planning on beating this again this week i have the rest of the week off now
 9 years ago '04        #443
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 TriangleOffense said:
return to sender one

I didnt know you could do it with rockets too that is freakin awesome just have to go get the timing down now Im planning on beating this again this week i have the rest of the week off now
Yeah I got that with a rocket...on the board where you have to rescue Zeke from that cage with the crane... that one dude stay standing on the trailer firing rockets...I sonic boomed it back to him and blew him up and got the trophy...was easy as s**t on that board
 06-08-2009, 09:47 PM         #444
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah I got that with a rocket...on the board where you have to rescue Zeke from that cage with the crane... that one dude stay standing on the trailer firing rockets...I sonic boomed it back to him and blew him up and got the trophy...was easy as s**t on that board
everytime I tried it before the rocket goes astray I just need to get the timing right then its off to platinumville with this one
 9 years ago '06        #445
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
everytime I tried it before the rocket goes astray I just need to get the timing right then its off to platinumville with this one
hehe ya then more trophies when they add more dlc. At first I said the graphics could have been better but looking at how the game look at daytime and in the sewer man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #446
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
^^ as far as i heard this is no dlc for this game
 06-09-2009, 12:56 AM         #447
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
^^ as far as i heard this is no dlc for this game
and the fallout DLC was never gonna hit the PS3 .... anything can happen and here's to hoping
 06-09-2009, 10:45 PM         #448
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
platinum
 9 years ago '05        #449
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
you got your platinum already? ur f**kin crazy lmao.
 06-09-2009, 11:06 PM         #450
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
you got your platinum already? ur f**kin crazy lmao.
yeah the evil playthrough was amazing and hard is anything but hard only issue was the end and even that once you found the right groove was easy

GOTY for me so far squeeked by RE5
 9 years ago '06        #451
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
platinum
grats you a beast lol i'm still trying to find time to beat it the first time on hard/evil. I'm trying to find all the shards on the first two islands before I go to the third just incase I have a few missing :D
 9 years ago '06        #452
space
space
If yall doing evil you can get infamous quick just get the upgrade for Drain and ride the train tracks while throwing shock grenades at the street
 9 years ago '04        #453
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
damn, tri...you a f**king beast

i can't seem to get this stunt: throwing them in the air...hitting them with a bolt...then thunder drop them...i just can't seem to do it right....i mean, i do it...but i guess it ain't good enough for the game lol
 9 years ago '06        #454
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
I'm like 4 trophies away from my platinum. I need to find a damn conduit to k!ll with a thunder drop though.....its rough
 06-10-2009, 08:44 AM         #455
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
damn, tri...you a f**king beast

i can't seem to get this stunt: throwing them in the air...hitting them with a bolt...then thunder drop them...i just can't seem to do it right....i mean, i do it...but i guess it ain't good enough for the game lol
Do the roof thing its easy just let go of R1 I kept holding it fukin up also he doesnt have to die just hit him with both and your good

RedLite said:
I don't think that is a stunt. I think you mean "Splash and Crash." -- While in the air, Shock an enemy and then hit the same enemy with the Thunder Drop move.

That one took me a while to get. Find a single enemy near a pretty tall building. Climb up the building and jump off. Zap him while you are in the air and then Thunder Drop his a.ss.

I'm about 70% finished. 18/21 stunts. I found all the shards and drops within Neon and Warren. Started Historic yesterday. This is my first (and only) time through. I'm playing as InFamous.
good was fun but inFamous was amazing fun

StillFree28 said:
I'm like 4 trophies away from my platinum. I need to find a damn conduit to k!ll with a thunder drop though.....its rough
historic distric the pink ones when the fall from the pink thing run over to it and thunder drop and boom your done
 06-10-2009, 08:50 AM         #456
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got this game the other day...havent really had a chance to get into it yet but i cant f**kin wait to get home from work today...gonna be playin that s**t for a while 2nite...hope i get into it as much as re5...but we will see
 9 years ago '06        #457
space
space
okay i'm on my way to the third island and i have 277?350 shards. Does the third island have 75 shards? Or i'm just trippin.
 06-10-2009, 01:39 PM         #458
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
okay i'm on my way to the third island and i have 277?350 shards. Does the third island have 75 shards? Or i'm just trippin.
Hope this helps.

Shards

[pic - click to view]

Dead Drops (Yellow Dots)

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KenKutaragi_v2; 06-10-2009 at 01:43 PM..
 06-10-2009, 01:45 PM         #459
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
there is 68 in the historic district so your missing a few on the other islands bruh
 9 years ago '04        #460
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 RedLite said:
I don't think that is a stunt. I think you mean "Splash and Crash." -- While in the air, Shock an enemy and then hit the same enemy with the Thunder Drop move.

That one took me a while to get. Find a single enemy near a pretty tall building. Climb up the building and jump off. Zap him while you are in the air and then Thunder Drop his a.ss.

I'm about 70% finished. 18/21 stunts. I found all the shards and drops within Neon and Warren. Started Historic yesterday. This is my first (and only) time through. I'm playing as InFamous.
yeah...i feel dumb...i thought i had to throw the enemy in the air...it's actually be that has to be airborne...i'll try it tomorrow...have to go to work in a few

TriangleOffense said:
Do the roof thing its easy just let go of R1 I kept holding it fukin up also he doesnt have to die just hit him with both and your good

good was fun but inFamous was amazing fun

historic distric the pink ones when the fall from the pink thing run over to it and thunder drop and boom your done
at tri....yeah, i misunderstood it wrong

KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Hope this helps.

Shards

[pic - click to view]

Dead Drops (Yellow Dots)

[pic - click to view]

good looking
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago