Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #401
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 TriangleOffense said:
finally beat it and wow at the ending im playing through on evil now gotta get the stunts wh0ore of a trophy this time through missed 2 last time and had no enemies around to get em
yea, told you the ending was crack. but s**t it was easier to pull off stunts as good cole though
 06-07-2009, 09:20 AM         #402
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
yea, told you the ending was crack. but s**t it was easier to pull off stunts as good cole though
Im not having an issue yet but there was 3 stunts on my good playthrough i didnt get done so I have to get them done on hard and being evil now unless I play it a 3rd time. I may go back to my good save and just hope to find 3 people on a roof
 9 years ago '06        #403
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
This game is amazing. Just collected 350/350 shards. I can't believe that trophy is only a bronze. I'm bout to begin my play through on evil now.
 9 years ago '05        #404
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 TriangleOffense said:
Im not having an issue yet but there was 3 stunts on my good playthrough i didnt get done so I have to get them done on hard and being evil now unless I play it a 3rd time. I may go back to my good save and just hope to find 3 people on a roof

aint bout to happen lol i gotta go through and play again just because of that one stunt well and like 2 more but after u beat the game and got all the islands 100% on neon and warren there are 3 guys on the roof once and once u k!ll them (i got 2 in a shockwave the 3rd one moved at the last sec smh) they never come back
 9 years ago '06        #405
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
 TriangleOffense said:
I lucked up and got it on the first island. I just hit the 2nd island......... anyone know how long I have to go to I finish the game I want this game beat at least once before prototype come out. I'm playing on hard I changed it to hard as soon as the game came on so I hope they let me get the hard finish trophy :)
 06-07-2009, 01:28 PM         #406
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
I lucked up and got it on the first island. I just hit the 2nd island......... anyone know how long I have to go to I finish the game I want this game beat at least once before prototype come out. I'm playing on hard I changed it to hard as soon as the game came on so I hope they let me get the hard finish trophy :)
with collecting all the shards doing all side missions and everything it took me 25 hours or so to beat it but i went slow
 9 years ago '04        #407
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
So I think I'm near the last mission but I still need to gain another 4000 xp to max out my last Good Karma power..

I'm pretty certain that I've done every single side mission known to man (including the hidden packages one). The historic district is like 80% + enemy free and I have no idea how I'm going to be able to gain that much xp with like a chapter or two left in the game..

Is there a couple of side quests left before I go take on you know who?

Advice?
 9 years ago '04        #408
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
 Maddog345 said:
This game is amazing. Just collected 350/350 shards. I can't believe that trophy is only a bronze. I'm bout to begin my play through on evil now.
See I have no idea how u did that..

I have about 308 shards, but don't u lose some on good mode when u have one of those karma decisions whether to take a guy's shards or let him walk?

If u did as I did and let him walk (because I wanted to keep up my positive karma) [I think it happened twice in the game], u would lose the shards..

Did u k!ll the people then build ur karma back up?
 06-07-2009, 03:02 PM         #409
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmxonline said:
See I have no idea how u did that..

I have about 308 shards, but don't u lose some on good mode when u have one of those karma decisions whether to take a guy's shards or let him walk?

If u did as I did and let him walk (because I wanted to keep up my positive karma) [I think it happened twice in the game], u would lose the shards..

Did u k!ll the people then build ur karma back up?
the shards you get from missions like that DO NOT count towards the 350 total that you need. feel free to do the missions how ever you want. also there was really only 1 or 2 shards that could be missed easily so its not that tough to get all 350 the 21 stunts is a much harder chore.
 9 years ago '04        #410
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 TriangleOffense said:
the shards you get from missions like that DO NOT count towards the 350 total that you need. feel free to do the missions how ever you want. also there was really only 1 or 2 shards that could be missed easily so its not that tough to get all 350 the 21 stunts is a much harder chore.
you think the stunts are harder? I'm not even trying to do stunts not one have I even tried for yet and I have 17 of them...those damn sahrds don't show up when I hit L3...well if they do I have no idea wtf to look for on the screen because all the stuff you can de-electrify show up...and I don't know how to tell what the shards are...i just pick them up as I see them on sides of buildings...
 9 years ago '06        #411
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
with collecting all the shards doing all side missions and everything it took me 25 hours or so to beat it but i went slow
Yea i'm going to take it slow also this game is mad nice
 9 years ago '04        #412
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 Da Ill One said:
you think the stunts are harder? I'm not even trying to do stunts not one have I even tried for yet and I have 17 of them...those damn sahrds don't show up when I hit L3...well if they do I have no idea wtf to look for on the screen because all the stuff you can de-electrify show up...and I don't know how to tell what the shards are...i just pick them up as I see them on sides of buildings...
i think the stunts are the hardest part...i got 16 without tryin now im only on 17...and for the shards there will be a blue circle that u can definitely see on the screen

and for the 750 megawatts...is one watt just one battery core thing?
 06-07-2009, 03:16 PM         #413
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
shards using L3 = a big blue circle darker than the electricty and yes I think the stunts are harder i did 18 of them not even trying the last 3 you need to do early and are hard to find the right situation to do them so its more frustrating IMO ill get em all this time because this is my platinum run so i have to get em
 06-07-2009, 03:17 PM         #414
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
i think the stunts are the hardest part...i got 16 without tryin now im only on 17...and for the shards there will be a blue circle that u can definitely see on the screen

and for the 750 megawatts...is one watt just one battery core thing?
ac/dc just comes with time I didnt get it until the historic district
 9 years ago '04        #415
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 TriangleOffense said:
I had AC/DC 15 minutes into the game I had an entire block dark as hell...and I did like three entire blocks of no electricity and i got it
 9 years ago '06        #416
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I had AC/DC 15 minutes into the game I had an entire block dark as hell...and I did like three entire blocks of no electricity and i got it
LOL YOU A BEAST! as we speak i'm riding the rails lol
 9 years ago '04        #417
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 TriangleOffense said:
im way passed that
 06-07-2009, 05:21 PM         #418
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
im way passed that
way passed that would be beating the game but if you dont have this trophy just go suck the light out of everything you see until it pops
 06-07-2009, 05:56 PM         #419
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more of the comic I didnt see it in here

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #420
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
this game is so dope...i just been playing through some good missions/story missions and exploring the second island for some shards....and i accumulated mad xp...so i upgraded some of my powers....got damn cole's a monster...i love how i've mastered my attacks...just recently got the megawatt hammer...s**ts tough

it's really incredible how this game came out of nowhere....i don't think i'm copping prototype anymore....this quenched my thirst for open world destruction gaming....sorry prototype
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now