The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2009, 03:41 PM         #341
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used the inFamous theme that was on the playstation network and just added 5 new backgrounds to it so it has a little more flavor below is the link to the theme and all 6 BG's in a preview image they all fit right when on screen and they are all HD no SD backgrounds so if you have a normal TV get a fukin new one.

enjoi

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2009, 03:42 PM         #342
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
but i still never said what happened in the story.

sayin "that" as a spoiler is a reach since you have no idea of how, when and why
agreed as soon as this game started selling I said inFamous 2 would happen I hadnt even played it yet its just an easy a.ssumption
 9 years ago '05        #343
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
Nice work on the theme TO!!
 05-31-2009, 05:55 PM         #344
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Nice work on the theme TO!!
no prob took a whole 5 min since sony did all the real work for me :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #345
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
Nice work TO
 9 years ago '04        #346
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I can do that already, won't tell you how of course no need to spoil s**t. I went back and found the last one I was missing on 1st Island.
yo pm me how to go back to the first island please
 9 years ago '04        #347
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 3053 3053
 Venom said:
but i still never said what happened in the story.

sayin "that" as a spoiler is a reach since you have no idea of how, when and why

thats like sayin batman begins comin out a few years ago and ppl saw the movie and said batman 2 is gonna come out and not sayin what they saw to make them say that.
Agreed I thought we kept it pretty vague...but

How about this one

Ending = Good seriously....its good.
 05-31-2009, 07:10 PM         #348
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
yo pm me how to go back to the first island please
got you
 9 years ago '05        #349
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
i dont understand why people think its like impossible to go back to a island once u leave it. once you unlock an island you can go back to it at any time durin the game, I did with no problem
 9 years ago '06        #350
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
how is everybody having so much trouble getting back n forth between islands if you're already on the 2nd island
 05-31-2009, 07:30 PM         #351
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're not son.........
 05-31-2009, 09:52 PM         #352
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
how is everybody having so much trouble getting back n forth between islands if you're already on the 2nd island
got it figured out only issue for me now is there is no way to check if you have all the shards from one island or not I thought I missed a few on the first island (needed a power to get one) now that I have 219 shard Im not sure if i got all 150 from the first island or not its gonna p!ss me off searching 2 islands for one shard
 9 years ago '05        #353
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
anyone find this kind of funny or odd? i ordered infamous from walmart.com cus it was cheapest price and i was determined not to give game stop my cash. so i ordered it from walmart.com for 53 bucks and did site to store. thinking they'd just pull one off the shelf or some s**t. this is tuesday when it dropped. i still haven't got the s**t and they have it in the case in electronics. im like wow they really gonna push this into like a 3 week deal.
 9 years ago '06        #354
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
got it figured out only issue for me now is there is no way to check if you have all the shards from one island or not I thought I missed a few on the first island (needed a power to get one) now that I have 219 shard Im not sure if i got all 150 from the first island or not its gonna p!ss me off searching 2 islands for one shard
Good God. Havnt even thought about that.
 9 years ago '06        #355
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 carden2 said:
anyone find this kind of funny or odd? i ordered infamous from walmart.com cus it was cheapest price and i was determined not to give game stop my cash. so i ordered it from walmart.com for 53 bucks and did site to store. thinking they'd just pull one off the shelf or some s**t. this is tuesday when it dropped. i still haven't got the s**t and they have it in the case in electronics. im like wow they really gonna push this into like a 3 week deal.
All that for 7 bucks and no beta.
 9 years ago '04        #356
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
s**t i just found the last shard period its time consuming but i swept all the islands till i found them i was already there i had 349 and that stupid a.ss do u want to save message f**ked it up thought i was loading my evil story but was saving over it with hero now i gotta go thru again cause i like being infamous.
 06-01-2009, 01:48 AM         #357
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLite said:
I've spent my first few hours of gameplay searching the first island (Neon) for the shards. I've found 136 so far. I refuse to leave the island before getting all of them because I don't want to be like you TO and need to search 2 islands for 1 shard.

BTW, are there 146 or 150 shards on the first island (Neon)?

The game is pretty dope. Still waiting on you ILL. That code didn't work ;(

EDIT: I'm playing it now and I have a suggestion for DLC. STATS. I want stats. deaths, k!lls, heads shots. Missions completed. Things like that.
No DLC, they will probably patch it later on or something but they said no DLC for this game.
 9 years ago '04        #358
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
So my buddy picked this up on Sat, I borrowed it Sunday morning and jammed out from 8:45am Sunday - 2:30am today (Monday)..

This game is certified crack... Oh, and my hands f**king hurt lol..
 9 years ago '05        #359
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 J.R. Hyphy said:
is this like GTA where I play the hell out of it for a week or two and I never pick it up again?
Story missions aren't as repetitive.
 9 years ago '06        #360
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
does the missions where you gotta find the hidden blast shards count toward the 350?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago