The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
 53
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #321
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Again, does the game show you many Shards you collected? and how many are left?. I don't want to go around looking for one if I am actually done looking for all of them and I don't even know it yet.
Yep, go to Save Game and look at the Save Data in the Pause Menu, mine says this so far:

Reputation: Champion
Completion: 37%
Powers and Upgrades: 34
Districts: 43 of 84
Dead Drops: 17 of 32
Blast Shards: 182 of 350
Stunts: 13 of 21
 Da Ill One said:
Well here's a blast shard map...so use this to figure it out...

Neon District Blast Shards 1 - 150



Warren District blast Shards 151 - 275



Historic District 276 - 350

sweet bro.
 9 years ago '06        #322
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
I dont get why some people are saying "in order to get the platinum trophy you HAVE to redo everything"

If i already have all the trophies on good from my first playthrough with all the shards collected, dead drops, stunts etc. Why would i have to get the same trophy again on a second playthrough to get Platinum? Doesn't make sense at all, considering Platinum registers off trophies...
 9 years ago '04        #323
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 KSoraci7 said:
I dont get why some people are saying "in order to get the platinum trophy you HAVE to redo everything"

If i already have all the trophies on good from my first playthrough with all the shards collected, dead drops, stunts etc. Why would i have to get the same trophy again on a second playthrough to get Platinum? Doesn't make sense at all, considering Platinum registers off trophies...
YOu don't have to reget that stuff...I think what they are saying is nothing carries over as far as your chracters skills...you have to relearn the glide, and the thunder strike...you have to relearn any weapons you get...and all that NONE of that carries over...but once you get the trophies as long as you don't delete the trophies you're good you keep them...
 05-30-2009, 06:25 PM         #324
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why I came in right now but can someone also tell me how many drops there are in each zone

Neon District Blast Shards 1 - 150

Warren District blast Shards 151 - 275

Historic District 276 - 350
 9 years ago '04        #325
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 TriangleOffense said:
this is why I came in right now but can someone also tell me how many drops there are in each zone

Neon District Blast Shards 1 - 150

Warren District blast Shards 151 - 275

Historic District 276 - 350
Dead Drops for each district

Neon District - 13

Warren District - 13

Historic District - 5

 05-30-2009, 06:33 PM         #326
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Dead Drops for each district

Neon District - 13

Warren District - 13

Historic District - 5

ahh bulls**t Im missing 1 drop and 2 shards for neon ... f**k me
 9 years ago '04        #327
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
i finally found all the blast shards, damn that s**t was hard as f**k
 9 years ago '04        #328
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
OMFG @ infamous ending. oh s**t. its officially game of the year with that story


Last edited by Da Ill One; 05-31-2009 at 04:13 AM..
 05-31-2009, 10:54 AM         #329
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn ya dudes be playing this 24/7 or something
 9 years ago '04        #330
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 100 100
 Venom said:
OMFG @ infamous ending. oh s**t. its officially game of the year with that story
i'm still not out of the first island yet lol....i like to take my time with games...but after reading this...i just want to see the ending lol
 9 years ago '04        #331
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
Shut the f**k talking about the ending guys...some of us haven't gotten that far...f**k all these damn f**king spoilers...
 9 years ago '04        #332
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Venom said:
OMFG @ infamous ending. oh s**t. its officially game of the year with that story
I edited your s**t cuz you had a f**king spoiler in there...you people need to put the [spoiler] tag up before you pos a spoiler...some of us like to be surprised and s**t
 9 years ago '04        #333
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 Da Ill One said:
I edited your s**t cuz you had a f**king spoiler in there...you people need to put the [spoiler] tag up before you pos a spoiler...some of us like to be surprised and s**t
What? How is that a spoiler? All I said how great the story was because of the ending and the game is officially game of the year. I didn't say what happened at all so how is that a spoiler?
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-31-2009, 01:29 PM         #334
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i got off the first island because I got pissed looking for the last shard but now i want to know how I go back and forth to the different islands or do i need to wait until i beat the game to travel back and forth freely. also 1st boss was fun as f**k
 9 years ago '06        #335
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 Da Ill One said:
YOu don't have to reget that stuff...I think what they are saying is nothing carries over as far as your chracters skills...you have to relearn the glide, and the thunder strike...you have to relearn any weapons you get...and all that NONE of that carries over...but once you get the trophies as long as you don't delete the trophies you're good you keep them...
Gotcha.

 TriangleOffense said:
so i got off the first island because I got pissed looking for the last shard but now i want to know how I go back and forth to the different islands or do i need to wait until i beat the game to travel back and forth freely. also 1st boss was fun as f**k
No u dont at all, should be in a story mission to unlock...


Last edited by Soraci7; 05-31-2009 at 02:09 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #336
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,011 | Props total: 2531 2531
 Venom said:
What? How is that a spoiler? All I said how great the story was because of the ending and the game is officially game of the year. I didn't say what happened at all so how is that a spoiler?
Posted via Mobile Device
You said "inFamous 2" which implies the ending has a cliffhanger or a definite lead in to a sequel.
 05-31-2009, 02:31 PM         #337
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Thank god I stop myself from reading whatever the hell is happening there, but I do hate people who get mad hyped and don't notice they spoil pieces of the game or maybe even the ending of the game with their hype. Do like the homie mega did, said you finished it and moved on.


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-31-2009 at 02:38 PM..
 05-31-2009, 02:34 PM         #338
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
so i got off the first island because I got pissed looking for the last shard but now i want to know how I go back and forth to the different islands or do i need to wait until i beat the game to travel back and forth freely. also 1st boss was fun as f**k
I can do that already, won't tell you how of course no need to spoil s**t. I went back and found the last one I was missing on 1st Island.
 05-31-2009, 02:37 PM         #339
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I can do that already, won't tell you how of course no need to spoil s**t. I went back and found the last one I was missing on 1st Island.
I found out how it has to be done I was worried but it didnt get spoiled for me with the answer I found so Im happy
 9 years ago '04        #340
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 Syringe said:
You said "inFamous 2" which implies the ending has a cliffhanger or a definite lead in to a sequel.
but i still never said what happened in the story.

sayin "that" as a spoiler is a reach since you have no idea of how, when and why

thats like sayin batman begins comin out a few years ago and ppl saw the movie and said batman 2 is gonna come out and not sayin what they saw to make them say that.


Last edited by Venom; 05-31-2009 at 02:42 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy