The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #321
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Again, does the game show you many Shards you collected? and how many are left?. I don't want to go around looking for one if I am actually done looking for all of them and I don't even know it yet.
Yep, go to Save Game and look at the Save Data in the Pause Menu, mine says this so far:

Completion: 37%
Powers and Upgrades: 34
Districts: 43 of 84
Dead Drops: 17 of 32
Blast Shards: 182 of 350
Stunts: 13 of 21
 Da Ill One said:
Well here's a blast shard map...so use this to figure it out...

Neon District Blast Shards 1 - 150

Warren District blast Shards 151 - 275

Historic District 276 - 350

sweet bro.
 9 years ago '06        #322
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
I dont get why some people are saying "in order to get the platinum trophy you HAVE to redo everything"

If i already have all the trophies on good from my first playthrough with all the shards collected, dead drops, stunts etc. Why would i have to get the same trophy again on a second playthrough to get Platinum? Doesn't make sense at all, considering Platinum registers off trophies...
 9 years ago '04        #323
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 KSoraci7 said:
I dont get why some people are saying "in order to get the platinum trophy you HAVE to redo everything"

If i already have all the trophies on good from my first playthrough with all the shards collected, dead drops, stunts etc. Why would i have to get the same trophy again on a second playthrough to get Platinum? Doesn't make sense at all, considering Platinum registers off trophies...
YOu don't have to reget that stuff...I think what they are saying is nothing carries over as far as your chracters skills...you have to relearn the glide, and the thunder strike...you have to relearn any weapons you get...and all that NONE of that carries over...but once you get the trophies as long as you don't delete the trophies you're good you keep them...
 05-30-2009, 07:25 PM         #324
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why I came in right now but can someone also tell me how many drops there are in each zone

9 years ago '04        #325
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
this is why I came in right now but can someone also tell me how many drops there are in each zone

Dead Drops for each district

Neon District - 13

Warren District - 13

Historic District - 5

05-30-2009, 07:33 PM         #326
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Dead Drops for each district

Neon District - 13

Warren District - 13

Historic District - 5

ahh bulls**t Im missing 1 drop and 2 shards for neon ... f**k me
 9 years ago '04        #327
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
i finally found all the blast shards, damn that s**t was hard as f**k
 9 years ago '04        #328
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
OMFG @ infamous ending. oh s**t. its officially game of the year with that story

Last edited by Da Ill One; 05-31-2009 at 05:13 AM..
 05-31-2009, 11:54 AM         #329
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn ya dudes be playing this 24/7 or something
 9 years ago '04        #330
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
 Venom said:
OMFG @ infamous ending. oh s**t. its officially game of the year with that story
i'm still not out of the first island yet lol....i like to take my time with games...but after reading this...i just want to see the ending lol
 9 years ago '04        #331
space
space
Shut the f**k talking about the ending guys...some of us haven't gotten that far...f**k all these damn f**king spoilers...
 9 years ago '04        #332
space
space
 Venom said:
I edited your s**t cuz you had a f**king spoiler in there...you people need to put the [spoiler] tag up before you pos a spoiler...some of us like to be surprised and s**t
 9 years ago '04        #333
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I edited your s**t cuz you had a f**king spoiler in there...you people need to put the [spoiler] tag up before you pos a spoiler...some of us like to be surprised and s**t
What? How is that a spoiler? All I said how great the story was because of the ending and the game is officially game of the year. I didn't say what happened at all so how is that a spoiler?
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-31-2009, 02:29 PM         #334
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i got off the first island because I got pissed looking for the last shard but now i want to know how I go back and forth to the different islands or do i need to wait until i beat the game to travel back and forth freely. also 1st boss was fun as f**k
 9 years ago '06        #335
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
YOu don't have to reget that stuff...I think what they are saying is nothing carries over as far as your chracters skills...you have to relearn the glide, and the thunder strike...you have to relearn any weapons you get...and all that NONE of that carries over...but once you get the trophies as long as you don't delete the trophies you're good you keep them...
Gotcha.

TriangleOffense said:
so i got off the first island because I got pissed looking for the last shard but now i want to know how I go back and forth to the different islands or do i need to wait until i beat the game to travel back and forth freely. also 1st boss was fun as f**k
No u dont at all, should be in a story mission to unlock...

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-31-2009 at 03:09 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #336
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 Venom said:
What? How is that a spoiler? All I said how great the story was because of the ending and the game is officially game of the year. I didn't say what happened at all so how is that a spoiler?
Posted via Mobile Device
You said "inFamous 2" which implies the ending has a cliffhanger or a definite lead in to a sequel.
 05-31-2009, 03:31 PM         #337
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Thank god I stop myself from reading whatever the hell is happening there, but I do hate people who get mad hyped and don't notice they spoil pieces of the game or maybe even the ending of the game with their hype. Do like the homie mega did, said you finished it and moved on.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-31-2009 at 03:38 PM..
 05-31-2009, 03:34 PM         #338
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
I can do that already, won't tell you how of course no need to spoil s**t. I went back and found the last one I was missing on 1st Island.
 05-31-2009, 03:37 PM         #339
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I can do that already, won't tell you how of course no need to spoil s**t. I went back and found the last one I was missing on 1st Island.
I found out how it has to be done I was worried but it didnt get spoiled for me with the answer I found so Im happy
 9 years ago '04        #340
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Syringe said:
You said "inFamous 2" which implies the ending has a cliffhanger or a definite lead in to a sequel.
but i still never said what happened in the story.

sayin "that" as a spoiler is a reach since you have no idea of how, when and why

thats like sayin batman begins comin out a few years ago and ppl saw the movie and said batman 2 is gonna come out and not sayin what they saw to make them say that.

Last edited by Venom; 05-31-2009 at 03:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy