The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #281
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 KSoraci7 said:
If you never pressed the pause menu how would you upgrade

And cotdamnit ya bastid I seen you got all the Drop Signals for the First Island, I can' find the last one now ive put the whole game on hold lookin for this piece of s**t :banghead:

On a lighter note i 2 love how the game just starts man, put the inFAMOUS game disc in and the world just loads up and starts.

When the Demo first dropped i said this would be SGOTY. Sleeper Game of the Year.
you could just grind around the train tracks and push look for it wit the impulse
 9 years ago '06        #282
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Venom said:
you could just grind around the train tracks and push look for it wit the impulse
jesus f**king christ i forgot about that thing :angry12:

:agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #283
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
If anyone needs it I have an extra giga watt blade code. Get at me in pm or psn.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #284
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 Venom said:
did this n*gga just say for xbox
yeah, i did, i got a PS3, i dont know what button u press on Xbox....thats why i said

"or whatever button for Xbox"
 9 years ago '05        #285
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 Venom said:
did this n*gga just say for xbox
aight i thought i was the only one that just seen that. dude must not know that this game is 1st party not 3rd
 9 years ago '05        #286
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 killababi said:
yeah, i did, i got a PS3, i dont know what button u press on Xbox....thats why i said

"or whatever button for Xbox"
yea theres one thing wrong with that this game is not and will never be on xbox
 05-29-2009, 11:46 AM         #287
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
If you never pressed the pause menu how would you upgrade

And cotdamnit ya bastid I seen you got all the Drop Signals for the First Island, I can' find the last one now ive put the whole game on hold lookin for this piece of s**t :banghead:

On a lighter note i 2 love how the game just starts man, put the inFAMOUS game disc in and the world just loads up and starts.

When the Demo first dropped i said this would be SGOTY. Sleeper Game of the Year.
I haven't upgraded, just started doing that yesterday after this conversation, noticed I had mad money and spent it all yesterday and got a trophy for doing that.

It is weird though that I literally did 10 stuns and had no idea was doing them, now that I got the precision stuff and actually pressed start I actually read and did two of the precisions ones.

I think the precision s**t should be 3rd person, In the trailers you can tell the game can have that, the whole slow motion s**t works great for this game in 3rd person, I wonder why they didn't keep it that way or have that as power?

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-29-2009 at 11:50 AM..
 05-29-2009, 11:52 AM         #288
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
i gotta say being evil was pretty f**kin amazing i finished on evil i'm gonna collect all the shards before i go hero did the stunts and dead drops already 100% all islands if your having a problem finding the last side missions try f!ghting the enemies some of them contain secert package missions in the territory u haven't taken yet. i won't spoil the end for anybody but it was awsome.
forget it, nothing crosses over once you begin another run it is a clean slate all over again.
 9 years ago '04        #289
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DA DOPEMAN said:
forget it, nothing crosses over once you begin another run it is a clean slate all over again.
trophy chasing
 05-29-2009, 01:07 PM         #290
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then do most on your first run, I think that is possible to do that?, specially if you begin on HARD right away, I mean you need to do it 100 percent on everything twice anyways to get platinum

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-29-2009 at 01:37 PM..
 05-29-2009, 01:32 PM         #291
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The tutorial will determine that, if you go through that pretty fast and good you will be thrown into HARD, but again you would want to experience both sides of the spectrum, so save hard difficulty for later or do it now, its your choice.
 9 years ago '05        #292
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
I'm sitting in Orlando Int'l Airport on my way home from vacation..I'm going to pick this s**t up on the way home..
 9 years ago '04        #293
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
this is a pointless post

but i love this game...and this game is why i love sony and the playstation brand
 9 years ago '04        #294
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Then do most on your first run, I think that is possible to do that?, specially if you begin on HARD right away, I mean you need to do it 100 percent on everything twice anyways to get platinum
did that i'm 59% done already i just gotta complete the game on hard as a hero instead of infamous.
infamous >>>>>>>>>>>hero
 9 years ago '06        #295
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,497 | Props total: 4814 4814
I'm about to start my infamous playthrough tonight, probably on hard. Then use my hero game to just get the rest of the blast shards and dead drops for 100%
 05-29-2009, 06:27 PM         #296
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a question, can you go back to the islands before finishing the game?

I am up to a point where I am 1 story mission away from doing the first island 100 percent

the thing is I am not sure if I found all the shards, I looked everywhere and I don't see any

other ones, isn't there a place in the options where it shows you how much you got and how

many are left???.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-29-2009 at 06:28 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #297
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DA DOPEMAN said:

I am up to a point where I am 1 story mission away from doing the first island 100 percent

the thing is I am not sure if I found all the shards, I looked everywhere and I don't see any

other ones, isn't there a place in the options where it shows you how much you got and how

many are left???.
Yea you can. U will see what ur last mission allows.
 05-29-2009, 08:23 PM         #298
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is their a place to show you how many Shards are in that one Island?, again I don't see any other, the game doesn't keep score some where?.
 9 years ago '04        #299
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 DA DOPEMAN said:

many are left???.
yea you can. you can go back to the island when you are on teh 2nd island. the mission when you have to fix the bridge for trish, its the 2nd mission of the 2nd island so you can always go back
 05-29-2009, 08:32 PM         #300
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn all these people got tons of time in Im only like 40% on the first island only found 5 drops so far I just dont have the time to play it. I have a feeling I may never finish this game ghostbusters is coming soon and im fukin booked man. but it is fun
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy