The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2009, 09:38 PM         #261
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah we converted k!lla to the darkside on this game...that demo was just too raw for him to hate on this one...

[pic - click to view]

thanks for the weeks early demo preview
 05-28-2009, 09:40 PM         #262
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
yeah thats what im going to do Im going to be up all night tomorrow playing this I played today for about 2 hours got to my second main mission and stopped all i really did was go around collecting shards and doing stunts. That hit a guy with lightning while in the air then hit him with the ground one is fukin hard
Call me crazy but I done 8 stunts and I am not even trying to do them, where is the list for them anyways?, its crazy I done 8 out of 21 and just noticed that.
 05-28-2009, 09:42 PM         #263
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Doin 1 bad mission won't do anything considering you just started the game i wouldnt worry about it.

On the sides missions, more will unlock after you hit up the blue story line icon. Just finish all the yellow side missions before u hit up blue. Thats how i've been doin it the whole time unlocked 100% of the first island.
hey i had a large version of your avy on my comp so i cleaned it up and shrunk it down for you its clearer than the one you were using

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2009, 09:43 PM         #264
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Call me crazy but I done 8 stunts and I am not even trying to do them, where is the list for them anyways?, its crazy I done 8 out of 21 and just noticed that.
hit start it tells you what your next one is at the bottom im not sure if you can do them out of order if you can that is awesome because I want to skip this one until I get a better feel for the controls
 9 years ago '07        #265
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah we converted k!lla to the darkside on this game...that demo was just too raw for him to hate on this one...
Private message and props have commenced...
 05-28-2009, 09:50 PM         #266
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does it tell you how to do them?, because like I said I done 8 out of 21 and never did I set myself to do them.
 9 years ago '06        #267
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 TriangleOffense said:
hey i had a large version of your avy on my comp so i cleaned it up and shrunk it down for you its clearer than the one you were using

[pic - click to view]

ohhhh jjjjjyeesss :agreement6:

Just uploaded it with the custom title :agreement6:

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-28-2009 at 10:00 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #268
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Does it tell you how to do them?, because like I said I done 8 out of 21 and never did I set myself to do them.

It tells you in the pause menu to the bottom left which one to do next
 9 years ago '04        #269
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 TriangleOffense said:
hit start it tells you what your next one is at the bottom im not sure if you can do them out of order if you can that is awesome because I want to skip this one until I get a better feel for the controls
Yeah you can do them out of order...

this is ALL the stunts in the game...

read on if you want to know what these are, but bear in mind that technically there’s spoilers in the list.

Easy:
Crush - k!ll an enemy by crushing them with an object.
Sticky bomb - k!ll an enemy by fixing a sticky shock grenade to them.
Highfall - k!ll an enemy by making them fall from a high place, usually over a ledge.
Enviro Take Down - k!ll an enemy with environmental explosion.
Melee Finisher - k!ll an enemy with the last hit of 5 hit melee combo.

Tricky:
Air Strike - k!ll an enemy with the Lightning Bolt move while Cole is in the air.
Blast & Bolt - k!ll an airborne enemy with the standard Lightning Bolt weapon.
Flying Head Shot - Aim carefully, and take out an airborne enemy with a headshot.
Flying Melee - k!ll an airborne enemy with a melee attack.
Unquenchable Thirst - Be like Tony Hawk and transfer to 4 different grinds without touching anything else.
Premature Detonation - k!ll an enemy by making a bomb-equipped kamikaze enemy explode near them.

Tough:
Right Back At Ya - Use the Shockwave move to make enemy k!ll themselves with a grenade or rocket.
Air Sticky bomb - Like #3, but k!ll an airborne enemy by sticking a grenade to them.
Insult To Injury - Stick a grenade to an enemy, but then k!ll them with another weapon (or melee) before it explodes.
Whack A Mole - k!ll a Conduit with the Thunder Drop move.
Suspended Sentence - k!ll an airborne enemy with the Thunderstorm move.
Up Close And Personal - k!ll 3 Enemies back to back with just the melee. Don’t fire in-between.

Daft:
Crowd Control - k!ll 5 Enemies at once, easier with a grenade.
Splash And Crash - While in the air, Shock an enemy and then hit the same enemy with the Thunder Drop move.
Have A Nice Fall - k!ll 3 enemies at once by making them fall from a high place. Again, easier with a grenade.
Ride The Lightning - k!ll an enemy with Precision while rail grinding.

Last edited by Da Ill One; 05-28-2009 at 10:48 PM..
 05-28-2009, 11:17 PM         #270
_QD_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is so addictive...I spent like 2 hours just climbing buildings looking for shards & dead drops.
 05-28-2009, 11:28 PM         #271
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
It tells you in the pause menu to the bottom left which one to do next
I never press start, the intro made me not ever want to, but seriously I never press start in this game after the intro.

btw anybody else likes that game just begins after putting the disc, none of that intro bulls**t and pressing start s**t, I love that gets you right into the game right away more games need this type of setup.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-28-2009 at 11:31 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #272
Killamike504 
space
space
$816 | Props total: 276 276
 TriangleOffense said:
iight my turn to ask questions.

I did a bad mission by mistake but im doing my good playthrough will it matter if i do one bad mission or not ? also how to I unlock more side missions because Im not leaving an area until i have 100% in it if that is possible
There is one power upgrade thats based on the good/bad missions you do (15 all together). Since for every mission you do on one side the other dissappears you won't be able to upgrade that one power fully.
 9 years ago '06        #273
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Beat the game this afternoon on the good side....trying to decide now if I want to do evil......game got mad redundant though
 9 years ago '04        #274
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 DA DOPEMAN said:
This shard caught me by surprised

[pic - click to view]

son.....i can't get that one

when i try to jump on the first log....i jump right into the water

did you actually get the shard?....i seriously attempted like 10 minutes...then i said f**k it....i don't need it that bad....there are easy to find anyways...but it's bugging me

how did you get from the boardwalk over to the first log? that must be one hell of a jump...i can't make the jump...and i don't have the power to power thrust yet
 9 years ago '04        #275
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 # 58 said:
son.....i can't get that one

when i try to jump on the first log....i jump right into the water

did you actually get the shard?....i seriously attempted like 10 minutes...then i said f**k it....i don't need it that bad....there are easy to find anyways...but it's bugging me

how did you get from the boardwalk over to the first log? that must be one hell of a jump...i can't make the jump...and i don't have the power to power thrust yet
you need the glidin ability. but where is that shard at? what island
 9 years ago '04        #276
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 Venom said:
you need the glidin ability. but where is that shard at? what island
it's in the very first island in the game....i don't know the name...i forget

it is hard to tell you where it's at but....when you start up the game...you start from cole's rooftop chill spot....just jump down...follow the train tracks upward....basically follow the beach...it'll eventually get you there...look for the blue glow...that's how it caught my eye

Last edited by # 58; 05-29-2009 at 07:11 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #277
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
shards not really hard to find, just press in L3 or whatever button for Xbox and it show up on the map as a big blue circle (if u didnt know that already)

regain energy in a spot with no electricity close by shooting metal objects or people on the ground then quickly press the recharge and u will get energy back and orbs will fill....i learned this playing the demo lol:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #278
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i gotta say being evil was pretty f**kin amazing i finished on evil i'm gonna collect all the shards before i go hero did the stunts and dead drops already 100% all islands if your having a problem finding the last side missions try f!ghting the enemies some of them contain secert package missions in the territory u haven't taken yet. i won't spoil the end for anybody but it was awsome.
 9 years ago '06        #279
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I never press start, the intro made me not ever want to, but seriously I never press start in this game after the intro.

btw anybody else likes that game just begins after putting the disc, none of that intro bulls**t and pressing start s**t, I love that gets you right into the game right away more games need this type of setup.
If you never pressed the pause menu how would you upgrade

And cotdamnit ya bastid I seen you got all the Drop Signals for the First Island, I can' find the last one now ive put the whole game on hold lookin for this piece of s**t :banghead:

On a lighter note i 2 love how the game just starts man, put the inFAMOUS game disc in and the world just loads up and starts.

When the Demo first dropped i said this would be SGOTY. Sleeper Game of the Year.
 9 years ago '04        #280
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 killababi said:
shards not really hard to find, just press in L3 or whatever button for Xbox and it show up on the map as a big blue circle (if u didnt know that already)

regain energy in a spot with no electricity close by shooting metal objects or people on the ground then quickly press the recharge and u will get energy back and orbs will fill....i learned this playing the demo lol:applause:

did this n*gga just say for xbox
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc