Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 DarkSidesHero said:
Thats why you NEED to roam around looking for the Earth Shards. My energy bar is pretty big now since doing that.
yeah....i'ma do that tomorrow

but i'm sure i don't need it....just got murked because i'm over there trying to be c*cky using them blades lol
 9 years ago '06        #222
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
They say imma hero...a muthafluckn heroooooooooo
 9 years ago '06        #223
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
still not sure
 9 years ago '04        #224
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Question: where all y'all seeing the game stats like completion percentage and s**t like that?
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #225
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 696 696
only percentage im gettin is territories owned
 9 years ago '06        #226
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I played this game 5 hours straight yesterday.Its very engrossing
 9 years ago '06        #227
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
There's 2 endings right?
 9 years ago '06        #228
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Ok, This game is f**king crazy. Just unlocked "Precision Aim"(SO DOPE:banghead:) and that Flying s**t we had in the demo. Finally beat the first real "Boss" and completed the first Island 100% & Now everything is starting to come together. THIS GAME IS f**kING CRAZY

It's odd how im prolly like 5-6 hours in now, and it feels like the game is just now starting. I was getting a little skeptical considering i didn't get a trophy for quite a while after the initial first few, but now i understand its because Sucker Punch really wanted you to understand how to enjoy and understand this game first before s**t really hits the fan. And now the trophies started pourin in around the 1st Big Boss battle :greetings10:

Used to call me a Terrorist, now I Got the public snappin pics of me when walkin around like ima STAR on some "Back then they didn't want me..." type s**t

But on the real, i LOVE the feeling of doing what i want, when i want at my own pace & not to mention the way the game saves & picks right back up after u die is God in video game save form. I can't put my finger on what it really is, but the game is just liquid crack man...I think it might end up on Drake's level as a game just in a different light.

PS Anybody notice on the First Boss Battle, it seemed as if the Framerate actually picked up?

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-28-2009 at 04:40 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #229
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 rikedizzle said:
only percentage im gettin is territories owned
thats fine, just do all the side mission available to you before u hit the Blue Story line Icon...That way you can f**k around get more abilities, and also search for Blade Shards in the mean time.

Trust me, once you get on the 2nd island, those p***y a.ss Orange jacket wearing Reapers don't exist anymore and are replaced by dudes stronger and more powerful than the white reapers that think they are Wesker....Don't even wanna know what the f**k replaces the white reapers on the 2nd island

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-28-2009 at 07:35 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #230
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
I just got to the 3rd island last night...this s**t got real.
Now I'm just going back and exploring/doing side missions before i beat the game.
 05-28-2009, 10:56 AM         #231
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya need to stop spoiling things man be hyped but try not to spoil s**t, not everybody playing this constantly like you guys seem to be doing, so try to word your hype in a manner where it doesn't spoil things *looks at KSoraci7*.
 05-28-2009, 10:57 AM         #232
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
There's 2 endings right?
Not really, the dev said in a interview that playing one way or the other will only change things in between the game, not the actual the story ending or anything like that, they didn't make two different games just one with one story.
 9 years ago '04        #233
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
two different endings would have been a really good look to this already great game...I'm evil so far...but I didn't realize the blue ones were story missions so I missed out on a couple yellow side missions...if I delete and start over will I lose the trophies I got already? or will I keep them...
 9 years ago '05        #234
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1186 1186
 Da Ill One said:
two different endings would have been a really good look to this already great game...I'm evil so far...but I didn't realize the blue ones were story missions so I missed out on a couple yellow side missions...if I delete and start over will I lose the trophies I got already? or will I keep them...
you'll keep them..........

*trys to keep a straight face

s**t i have no idea man. i'd imagine you'd keep them.
 9 years ago '04        #235
space
space
 carden2 said:
you'll keep them..........

*trys to keep a straight face

s**t i have no idea man. i'd imagine you'd keep them.
Actually I'm not that far into the game yet so I'd reget the trophies it's the blue shards I really don't want to lose I already found 20 of them...and some of them b***hes are hard to find...

trophies I can reget them shards I don't know about...
 05-28-2009, 11:21 AM         #236
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am not sure if you keep them, but since nothing crosses over once you beat the game and begin a new run, I a.ssume you keep them.
 05-28-2009, 11:27 AM         #237
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those that been wondering....

Bruce Oberg, co-founder of Sucker Punch, has confirmed that there are no plans on having DLC or multiplayer for their upcoming open-world action title, inFamous.
 9 years ago '04        #238
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
for those that been wondering....

Bruce Oberg, co-founder of Sucker Punch, has confirmed that there are no plans on having DLC or multiplayer for their upcoming open-world action title, inFamous.
well ehh IMO this game doesn't need MP...

althoguh it would be cool to have like a team of bad guys and a team of good guys...

ba dguys have to casue as much havok as possible and good guys have to stop them...would be fun...

and DLC depends on what they added...
 9 years ago '04        #239
space
space
 LeMar G. said:
im addicted to this game so far.

no dlc kinda sucks. i wanted new powers (even tho i got gigawat blades for free) or side missions to help with replay value. i mean its open world but feels linear like uncharted to me.

HAS ANYBODY DISCOVERD ANYTHING COOL YET?
I thunder jumped off the top of a bridge into a fountain electrocuting 5 goons at once...and k!lling myself...because water and electricity don't mix...that was pretty cool
 9 years ago '04        #240
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 696 696
i dont like the repetitiveness
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy