Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2009, 05:48 PM         #201
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
oh and the gigawatt blades are crack...but they only benefit when you are up against one enemy lol...i f**ked up because i was just roaming the city...not doing any type of missions...and ran into a whole group of goonies...i tried to used the blades...and them n*ggas murked the s**t out of me with bullets....i don't really see the blades benefiting much...just when it's only one or two enemies...because you also need power for it...and it takes away from you health...so you're risking dying quicker

i bought the ability to take reduced damage...but i don't see any difference...waste of f**king xp *smh*
Thats why you NEED to roam around looking for the Earth Shards. My energy bar is pretty big now since doing that.
 9 years ago '04        #202
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
Question: If I k!ll an enemy that is incapacitated, does that go toward my evil rank? and does arc restraining an enemy go toward my good rank?
 05-27-2009, 07:11 PM         #203
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im going to GS right now to pick this up but i have a question for when I return can I do only bad missions on one playthrough then good ones the next time ? or do i have to do both each time through
 9 years ago '06        #204
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2055 2055
you cant do the bad missions unless u have bad karma.. if u have good karma and try to do the mission it will not let u so u can skip them
 9 years ago '05        #205
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 e G o Maniac said:
Question: If I k!ll an enemy that is incapacitated, does that go toward my evil rank? and does arc restraining an enemy go toward my good rank?
the arc restrain goes towards your good rank, the bio leech goes towards your bad rank and if u k!ll a wounded enemy its just neutral so u just get the 1 point its not positive or negative

TriangleOffense said:
im going to GS right now to pick this up but i have a question for when I return can I do only bad missions on one playthrough then good ones the next time ? or do i have to do both each time through
naw u dont have to do both im goin thru it as a good guy now imma do it as a bad guy later it all depends on how u react to certain situations

Last edited by DtownThugsta313; 05-27-2009 at 07:37 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #206
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 672 672
i like this game so far
 05-27-2009, 07:42 PM         #207
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:

naw u dont have to do both im goin thru it as a good guy now imma do it as a bad guy later it all depends on how u react to certain situations
LIES, it is either BAD or GOOD not both

you will need to finish the game on GOOD and nothing crosses over on the 2nd playthrough

so no it is either GOOD first run, and replay it again doing BAD.
 05-27-2009, 07:44 PM         #208
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:

you will need to finish the game on GOOD and nothing crosses over on the 2nd playthrough

yeah Im gonna be bad my first playthrough k!lling spree time b***hes !!!!!
 05-27-2009, 07:44 PM         #209
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
Yes its two completely different experiences, you will need to make a decision if you want to go bad all the way or good all the way. Nothing crosses over once you finish the game and start over, you will need to begin the game once again and now do it the other way all the way.
 05-27-2009, 07:47 PM         #210
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
yeah Im gonna be bad my first playthrough k!lling spree time b***hes !!!!!
You can have that type of experience even on good, the Karma decisions is what will push you towards Evil. I am doing good and I find myself k!lling tons of people but the bar is still showing me as good, I do that force unleashed s**t + grenades and tons of civilians die but I guess it doesn't mean anything bad since I am k!lling those reapers. I am doing the super hero role for the first run and then Gigawatt Blades + Hard for the Evil 2nd playthrough.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-27-2009 at 07:48 PM..
 05-27-2009, 07:51 PM         #211
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
You can have that type of experience even on good, the Karma decisions is what will push you towards Evil. I am doing good and I find myself k!lling tons of people but the bar is still showing me as good, I do that force unleashed s**t + grenades and tons of civilians die but I guess it doesn't mean anything bad since I am k!lling those reapers. I like the super hero for the first run and then Gigawatt Blades + Hard for the 2nd playthrough.
mmm .. point you have.

I cant touch it until tomorrow after work anyway so ill decide then just wish i knew what to do with the extra code i have for the blades & beta too bad some douche bag stole from Ill on here could have been a nice gift to someone.
 9 years ago '05        #212
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 DA DOPEMAN said:

lol u just said the exact same thing i said just in a diff way
 9 years ago '06        #213
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Maybe i'm missing something here....Some of you keep saying you can do evil and good things. The ONLY evil thing you can do while being good is basically k!lling civilians, other than that you cannot do any missions unless you get the initial rank of "THUG".
 9 years ago '04        #214
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
KSoraci, that's why Joe said earlier you basically can't be a mix of both. If you want to do more evil missions, you'll prolly have to start off evil, as that's when the meter is able to be influenced the most. pretty much forcing you through 2 play throughs.
 9 years ago '05        #215
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Beat the game on Hero mode. Great ending, doing an Infamous run.
 9 years ago '06        #216
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 e G o Maniac said:
KSoraci, that's why Joe said earlier you basically can't be a mix of both. If you want to do more evil missions, you'll prolly have to start off evil, as that's when the meter is able to be influenced the most. pretty much forcing you through 2 play throughs.

Thats not necessarily true. I jumped off a talllll a.ss building onto a street full of people with cabs and cars around. When i landed i accidentally did the "electric smash" into the ground creating and eletrical holocost that lowered my Rank from Champion to Guardian immediatly. Since its a free roaming game with virtually no time constaints, it is feesible But yes, i agree u do have to be either one or the other only to do the missions for each side.
 05-27-2009, 10:28 PM         #217
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Beat the game on Hero mode. Great ending, doing an Infamous run.
wtf you must have not done the side missions and collecting everything, or you got mad free time.
 05-27-2009, 10:32 PM         #218
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
[/B]

Thats not necessarily true. I jumped off a talllll a.ss building onto a street full of people with cabs and cars around. When i landed i accidentally did the "electric smash" into the ground creating and eletrical holocost that lowered my Rank from Champion to Guardian immediatly. Since its a free roaming game with virtually no time constaints, it is feesible But yes, i agree u do have to be either one or the other only to do the missions for each side.
notice you took that decision but realize if you did it towards k!lling reapers it wouldn't have done that, I do that all the time and the ranking has never gone down like you said there. Either you their is no way to be both, it is either good guy all the way or bad guy all the way( Karma moments will determine that the most ) your actions outside will push whatever way but not as much as Karma moments decisions.
 9 years ago '05        #219
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DA DOPEMAN said:
wtf you must have not done the side missions and collecting everything, or you got mad free time.
I went straight to the story, so I could take my time with the Infamous run. Choosing good decisions got boring, I realized I should have done Infamous from the start.
 9 years ago '06        #220
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,490 | Props total: 4801 4801
this game got me like :laughing19:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy