The Official Infamous thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2009, 11:57 AM         #181
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw for those that want to be Cole in Home, go ahead

[pic - click to view]

05-27-2009, 11:58 AM         #182
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
did u have to preorder to get that uncharted 2 s**t
no, some game packages will bring them others don't
 9 years ago '05        #183
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DA DOPEMAN said:
woot?, is the game playing YOU or something
f**k if I know, now I'm getting owned by rocket and a.ssault rifle spam left and right, I have to be strategic and s**t. But I'm not changing the difficulty now, I might get a trophy.

One thing that k!lls me is when practically the whole city is swarming with transients, n*ggas on every corner taking shots.

Last edited by JaiMega; 05-27-2009 at 03:03 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #184
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 DA DOPEMAN said:
btw for those that want to be Cole in Home, go ahead

[pic - click to view]

what psn demo unlocks cole costume and how?
 9 years ago '04        #185
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I got the uncharted 2 mp beat and the uncharted 2 beta with some special weapn thingie...here let me take a pic and show you what i'm talking about...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

whats the difference between the multiplayer beta voucher and the exclusive multiplayer demo?
 05-27-2009, 03:46 PM         #186
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One is the Beta, the other is the demo of the multiplayer, I don't know whats the big deal with that perhaps is another hidden Beta(called a demo) or something to make sure it is all good when the game comes out
 05-27-2009, 03:46 PM         #187
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
what psn demo unlocks cole costume and how?
I haven't checked but I would a.ssume yes?
 05-27-2009, 03:49 PM         #188
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the gigawatt blades and dont even have the game for some reason gamestop sent me an email anyway
 05-27-2009, 03:50 PM         #189
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey I got a question

I am doing the whole side missions thing and I noticed some are for EVIL, so I can't do them since I am good right?. I should just continue doing the story missions and do the only good side missions?, it wouldn't clear out the city 100 percent like I intended to do though:(.
 05-27-2009, 03:54 PM         #190
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
I got the gigawatt blades and dont even have the game for some reason gamestop sent me an email anyway
I am saving those for my Hard run, that whole 1 shot k!ll stuff ain't a good look, the game ain't even that hard on Default but it is challenging at times.
 9 years ago '05        #191
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Are there different stories for people going for Infamous and Hero?
 9 years ago '04        #192
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
can i have it?
 05-27-2009, 04:09 PM         #193
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
can i have it?
sorry bruh im using it for me and my boy I just dont have the game yet. he does so im sure he'll be happy
 05-27-2009, 04:18 PM         #194
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Are there different stories for people going for Infamous and Hero?
The dev said not exactly but a few things change, he said you learn alot more stuff from the whole story if you play the game as good and evil.
 9 years ago '05        #195
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Hey I got a question

I am doing the whole side missions thing and I noticed some are for EVIL, so I can't do them since I am good right?. I should just continue doing the story missions and do the only good side missions?, it wouldn't clear out the city 100 percent like I intended to do though:(.
yea if u see a red side mission (the evil ones) there should be a blue side mission near by (the good ones) and once u do one like the good one for instance it lockes out the bad one and that one disappears
 9 years ago '06        #196
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Hey I got a question

Ya fam, i just go around doin the side missions, before hitting the story line. Once cleared, hit up the story and then u'll get more side missions as the story progresses. And ya, can't do the evil mission guess u gotta unlock that rank.
 05-27-2009, 04:59 PM         #197
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unlock that rank?, I thought doing bad s**t makes you evil and gives you that rank.
 05-27-2009, 05:00 PM         #198
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
yea if u see a red side mission (the evil ones) there should be a blue side mission near by (the good ones) and once u do one like the good one for instance it lockes out the bad one and that one disappears
I don't see that, right now I am 48% cleared and I see 3 red ones and just the story mission(Blue), so I guess I got no choice but to do that one and then more good side missions will pop up
 9 years ago '04        #199
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
game is crack so far....really liking this game...kind of mad i can't ride the train tracks and phone lines yet....guess i have to earn the ability

story missions have went smooth....side missions too

oh and the gigawatt blades are crack...but they only benefit when you are up against one enemy lol...i f**ked up because i was just roaming the city...not doing any type of missions...and ran into a whole group of goonies...i tried to used the blades...and them n*ggas murked the s**t out of me with bullets....i don't really see the blades benefiting much...just when it's only one or two enemies...because you also need power for it...and it takes away from you health...so you're risking dying quicker

i bought the ability to take reduced damage...but i don't see any difference...waste of f**king xp *smh*
 9 years ago '05        #200
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I don't see that, right now I am 48% cleared and I see 3 red ones and just the story mission(Blue), so I guess I got no choice but to do that one and then more good side missions will pop up
naw im doin it as a good guy now and i havent touched a evil side mission theres 5 on each of the 3 islands what happened to me was i was on warren and i was stuck on like 6 then i looked at my map and seen that there was still like 3 i havent done in neon the first island once i went and did those the last one on warren popped up now i just gotta get to historic to get the last 5
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy