Eminem >>>>> Biggie Smalls

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2009, 11:20 AM         #21
vinkrillzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alexg1989 said:
i am about to commit sacrilege and i'm fully prepared to be crucified, but, like jesus on the cross, i'm willing to die for your idiocy and relay to you the truth you're too stupid to see.

Eminem is better than biggie, and by what criteria am i judging? By what biggie is most praised for. Lyricism.

Lyrically, it is undeniable that eminem is better than biggie, and is probably the best lyrical rapper of all time. I've been saying this for the longest, so don't attribute this thread to me hearing the relapse because i haven't heard yet.

Lyrically eminem >>>> biggie...

You can use the argument that biggie only has two albums, and em so far has had 5 so let's just judge off of both their first two albums.

Ready to die & life after death vs slim shady lp and marshall mathers lp...

Lyrically, it cannot be denied that both em's first albums completely outshine biggie's 2 albums. I mean, even infinite is lyrically better than ready to die...

Most people don't like that eminem raps about weird s**t, ie k!lling his girlfriend, raping his mother, beating up moby and just saying stupid crazy s**t, but then they turn around and eat up this biggie s**t about beating up his women (which he actually did, see faith evans & lil kim), being a gangsta don, selling drugs etc...

when will the blasphemy stop
 05-13-2009, 11:30 AM         #22
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you kiss my a.ss
 9 years ago '04        #23
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
You young n*ggas dumb as f**k

Last edited by m_cullins; 05-13-2009 at 11:52 AM..
 05-13-2009, 11:46 AM         #24
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-13-2009, 11:49 AM         #25
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's factual That Eminem was better than Big at Big's age lyrically and is now as a career, but Biggie only had two albums and a very short career to even compare him to the likes of Pac. U can only judge this after Em has passed away. This isn't a fair comparison. Em has had more time to surpass Biggie. Either way em has credibility before a major record deal which puts him above all others. The one battle rapper who made it to the top and was a phenomenal battle emcee. That will be hard for anyone else to take. Jin could have been but just didn't have that fire. His rhymes just weren't as witty.
 9 years ago '04        #26
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 jake_starrz said:
alright, this s**t has really got out of hand. em aint on bigs level. everyday struggle> em. you need to think about what you saying. i dont give a f**k em has no content AT ALL. yall need to put the crackpipe down if u think big isnt on ems level.
this thread shouldn't have been made... but you CANNOT say that EMINEM is NOT on BIGGIE's level! :wow:

thats rediculous. Em is right up there with BIGGIE.. .stop it now.
 9 years ago '04        #27
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 jake_starrz said:
alright, this s**t has really got out of hand. em aint on bigs level. everyday struggle> em. you need to think about what you saying. i dont give a f**k em has no content AT ALL. yall need to put the crackpipe down if u think big isnt on ems level.
no content ,. REAAALLLYY??

soldier
who knew?
stan
the way i am
brain damage
toy soldier
mosh
white america
haileys song
deja vu
hello
beautiful
 05-13-2009, 11:56 AM         #28
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see the same eminem stans in every thread. Yea kal and stuntin im talkin to you two f*g**ts.
 9 years ago '06        #29
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I agree with the threadstarter. Biggie is too damn overrated and Eminem s**ts all over him, Tupac, Nas and Jay Z lyrically.
 05-13-2009, 11:58 AM         #30
chameleonld  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... AND He flows better! Yeah! What!? I said it.lol
 9 years ago '04        #31
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
with all the crazy a.ss rhyme patterns & long as multi-syllables Em has how do ppl think Biggies even comparable to him lyrically? ppl who know lyrics would admitt this, all respect to Biggie.. but he was never at Em's level lyrically, maybe he woulda been if he was still alive & kept improving his craft but he never came up battling & in competitions like Em did.. & nah this aint bias cus of Em, cus I think Nas, Jay-Z, & Tupac are better than Biggie to

Last edited by polorsport2345; 05-13-2009 at 12:01 PM..
 05-13-2009, 12:01 PM         #32
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This says it all

05-13-2009, 12:08 PM         #33
NyCBoRiQuA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop it. You Em d**kslobbers need to give it a rest.
 05-13-2009, 12:19 PM         #34
chameleonld  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NyCBoRiQuA said:
Stop it. You Em d**kslobbers need to give it a rest.
LOL, i love how nobody is makin an informed argument. Just comin in here w/ these lame, cop out, ad hominem attacks

All waiting for 1.. just 1 biggie fan to come in here and make a good argument so they can jump on the bandwagon and cheer him on.lol
 9 years ago '06        #35
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,825 | Props total: 1991 1991
juicy>em's whole career
 05-13-2009, 12:26 PM         #36
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
i see the same eminem stans in every thread. Yea kal and stuntin im talkin to you two f*g**ts.
I'm not a homos3xual and I had just got tired of the redundant form of mainstream music today where EVERY one except Lupe was doing what everyone else was doing. SO I'm just a bgit excited that Em is bringing back that "no joke" lyricism and relentless flow. I was saluting Buddens Padded Room before this and I played it out and soon enough this will be played out and something new "hopefully" will move me on.

I only state FACTS though on these boards. no one brings arguments to decimate my thought and what I put to the forums so until u bring a sophisticated comparison and intelligent argument to the table then u need not respond.
 9 years ago '05        #37
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 polorsport2345 said:
with all the crazy a.ss rhyme patterns & long as multi-syllables Em has how do ppl think Biggies even comparable to him lyrically? ppl who know lyrics would admitt this, all respect to Biggie.. but he was never at Em's level lyrically, maybe he woulda been if he was still alive & kept improving his craft but he never came up battling & in competitions like Em did.. & nah this aint bias cus of Em, cus I think Nas, Jay-Z, & Tupac are better than Biggie to
Multi-Syllables have nothing to do with lyrics.

Lyrically Eminem and Biggie are on the same field. People don't understand that there's so much that goes into lyrics. Storytelling, Being able to relate, punchlines, metaphors and similies, personification, lyrics are basically applying writing devices to music. Biggie's got Eminem in storytelling. Biggie also puts things in a better perspective for everybody to relate to even if they aren't from the hood. Like Juicy, even if you didn't come from his situation or perspective, everybody can relate to being held down and people telling them they won't amount to s**t, and then coming up and proving them wrong. Eminem, however, as far as raw talent with stuff like punchlines and metaphors has Biggie. Infinite is Eminem's best raw lyrical album..the metaphors in that album were ridiculous..not to mention the flow was probably Eminem's best.
 05-13-2009, 12:32 PM         #38
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is much more relatable songs than Biggie does.... ^^^
 05-13-2009, 12:33 PM         #39
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STFU Stanley.
 9 years ago '06        #40
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Eminem tells better stories than Biggie does. Eminem literally paints a picture in my head when his songs come on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago