Eminem >>>>> Biggie Smalls

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #181
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 TroyNY said:
Canibus>Em
Canib***h?
 9 years ago '04        #182
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
This is blasphemy. Unbelievable s**ts on Em's career.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-14-2009, 03:18 PM         #183
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ready To Die best album of all time... I just don't see it, I don't see how anybody could think that. Lyrically he's been outclassed, and don't get me started on the unoriginal content.... I mean, he wasn't being creative on Ready To Die, he wasn't saying anything nobody else hadn't already said before... What's so special about it?
 05-14-2009, 03:20 PM         #184
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is blasphemy. Unbelievable s**ts on Em's career.
Run Rabbit Run >>>> Unbelievable... off straight lyricism I can name ten Em tracks off the top of my head that outclass Unbelievable....
 9 years ago '08        #185
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Supreme7 said:
Big L 7min freestyle verses > Em's Whole Career

Believe Dat
big l this big l that, biggie this biggie that, shows how much you f**king know about hip hop... your IQ about hip hop is 0...:hater: GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE!!!
 9 years ago '08        #186
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 mixtapesinc said:
Marshall aint spit a line yet fuc** wit that...
Quoting on your own post equals L just like you take L's when you only post lyrics and say Biggie is better...
 9 years ago '06        #187
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
 AlexG1989 said:
Ready To Die best album of all time... I just don't see it, I don't see how anybody could think that. Lyrically he's been outclassed, and don't get me started on the unoriginal content.... I mean, he wasn't being creative on Ready To Die, he wasn't saying anything nobody else hadn't already said before... What's so special about it?
I really don't care about the agruement but what your saying isn't true about Big. Nobody was doing what Big did when he came out and in noway is he outclassed. I love the music of both artist but let us not forget Infinite, where Em was trying to sound like New York rappers. Also lets not forget how suddenly his style changed on the next CD also lets not forget Cage was doing that style before Em so that would make Em unoriginal and not creative if you take somebody elses style even if you do it a million times better then them. But let me go back to my who cares stance because this thread is entertaining but needs to be closed and everybody agrees to disagree.
 05-14-2009, 07:15 PM         #188
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Comments like "someone's song" > "someone else's career" when BOTH BIGGIE AND EMINEM are among the GREATEST are f**king stupid.

Hardly anyone here can make any f**king point. If you just say "someone" > "someone else", without any explanation, then you might as well stuff your mouth with their c*ck because there's no point in hearing it.
 05-14-2009, 08:12 PM         #189
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:

....boy you are on a roll with the bulls**t....i've enjoyed reading this thread..
 05-15-2009, 12:17 AM         #190
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em is better.
 05-15-2009, 12:22 AM         #191
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I don't watch sports...

and like I said, people were complaining about its not fair to compare BIG to Eminem cause biggie wasn't around as long as Em has been. But with that same logic, it isn't fair to say BIGGIE never came out with wack s**t, why? cause he never had the chance to. In my opinion he had a lot of wack s**t... but if Eminem had for some reason died after he dropped Marshall mathers LP, he never would've done Encore, adn therefore he never would have dropped any wack s**t either. See what I'm sayin???

Biggie dropped in 94, and died in 97... that's about 3 years that he was around. Eminem dropped in 1999, 3 years later was 2002

let's see... in that time... both rappers managed 3 albums, 3 counting Biggie's double disc Life After death album.

Yup in 3 years, neither rapper dropped any "wack s**t" so had Eminem retired, or for some unfortunate reason, died after the Eminem Show, I'd be saying he never dropped any wack s**t his entire career...

and no dude, age really has nothing to do with whether an artist is perceived as good or not.... A good artist 50 years ago is a good artist today. Elvis, dude is from like what? the 70s and s**t? His s**t still sounds good today.... Marvin Gaye & Luther Vandross >>>>>> every R&B singer out today... age don't mean s**t "lil homie"

I keep telling you man, my favorite rappers are from the same time period as Biggie, ie 2Pac, Nas etc... but you're saying because I was so young when they first came out, that I can't possibly understand them. I understand Nas and 2pac pretty good, so how come I don't understand Biggie? Maybe he just isn't THAT good? ever gave that thought a chance?

Laughable? Em is in a dimension of his own when it comes to lyrical ability. A dimension whcih Biggie was no where near....

and in my opinion, Eminem's first 3 albums are better than Ready To Die... Ready to Die is just the same old smoke, sell dope, f**k hoes, k!ll people, mixed in with 2 little nice tracks and some club s**t.... Biggie is pretty much just a more lyrical 50 Cent, that's how I would describe him...
Dear Stan .. We. Get. It!
The way you defend rappers is like a n*gga defendin his b.itches honor. Its REAL homo.

Last edited by playazinc; 05-16-2009 at 12:20 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #192
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
if eminem was BLACK more people on this website would respect him....yup i said it if he was BLACK....but since hes white lots of people say hes wack...its racism, but black people are never racist...always excused of racism
 07-26-2009, 12:48 PM         #193
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ whoever revived this sh*t... but still Em >>>> Biggie... It Ain't Hard To Tell... Eminem has better lyrics, he's a better lyricist, and he has a better flow.... Eminem >>>> Biggie, and that's the untold truth...
 07-26-2009, 12:55 PM         #194
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread
 8 years ago '08        #195
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
Shock thread's by Alex Gay, in stores soon
 07-26-2009, 01:12 PM         #196
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It aint no shock thread, in fact all you gots to do is listen to the lyrics and its not even comparable, its no question that Eminem is better, at least lyrically... He's more creative as well and in my opinion makes better music
 07-26-2009, 01:16 PM         #197
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sucks we cant give hate anymore....
 8 years ago '12        #198
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Of course he's better than Biggie..

but Biggie was the best in his time, no question, but rap has evolved so much since in such a small amount of time, that it's hard to compare rappers from different era's..

Biggie was the best at what he did at THAT time..

obviously now, his lyrics nor his flow or creativity is impressive.. but at that time, it was.
 07-26-2009, 01:49 PM         #199
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course he's better than Biggie..

but Biggie was the best in his time, no question, but rap has evolved so much since in such a small amount of time, that it's hard to compare rappers from different era's..

Biggie was the best at what he did at THAT time..

obviously now, his lyrics nor his flow or creativity is impressive.. but at that time, it was

Not really.... Infinite came out in 1996, Biggie was still alive then, and Infinite is lyrically better than anything I've heard from Big
 8 years ago '08        #200
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
Biggie got two albums. /thread.
n*ggas need to stop riding his meat sack cause he's dead.
It's ridiculous how much like sheep people are.
If you sit back and really listen, alot of dudes are better than biggie.
Same sh*t for Pac.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy