The Best Long Movie Quote?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #21
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
 billieskeet said:
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will k!ll you."
- Liam Neeson, Taken

It's nothing profound, but just the way he said it was so powerful like you really felt his seriousness in that s**t, you really believed he was gonna f**k somebody up.
damn that's wassup.. I just rented this joint @ blockbuster last night.. haven't checked it out

I'm pretty hyped
 9 years ago '06        #22
awcfy6 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 2 2
From Good Will Hunting...........

Will: Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at the N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people that I never met and that I never had no problem with get k!lled. Now the politicians are sayin', "Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a s**t. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the a.ss. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his a.ss got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. They're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and f**kin' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and k!lls all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's walking to the f**kin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the schrapnel in his a.ss is givin' him chronic hemorroids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure, f**k it, while I'm at it, why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.
 9 years ago '04        #23
Gold~Ringz 
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 298 298
 awcfy6 said:
From Good Will Hunting...........

Will: Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at the N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people that I never met and that I never had no problem with get k!lled. Now the politicians are sayin', "Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a s**t. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number was called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the a.ss. And he comes home to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his a.ss got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. They're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and f**kin' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and k!lls all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's walking to the f**kin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the schrapnel in his a.ss is givin' him chronic hemorroids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure, f**k it, while I'm at it, why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.
:applause:
 05-16-2009, 03:58 AM         #24
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my quote s**ts on this thread
 9 years ago '04        #25
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Some of my fav quotes already been posted.. but I guess I will be the guy to post the requisite Dark Knight Quote ;)

" Don't talk like one of them; "You're Not! Even if you'll like to be. To them, you're just a freak; Like me. They need you right now, but when they don't... They'll cast you out, like a Leper. See their morals.. Their Code.. It's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these uhhh, these Civilized people.. They'll eat each other... See I'm not a monster, I am just ahead of the curve..."
 9 years ago '05        #26
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Nu Tymez said:
Some of my fav quotes already been posted.. but I guess I will be the guy to post the requisite Dark Knight Quote ;)

" Don't talk like one of them; "You're Not! Even if you'll like to be. To them, you're just a freak; Like me. They need you right now, but when they don't... They'll cast you out, like a Leper. See their morals.. Their Code.. It's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these uhhh, these Civilized people.. They'll eat each other... See I'm not a monster, I am just ahead of the curve..."
That's a great one... here's another one of my favorite dark knight speeches...

You know what I've noticed?! Nobody panics when everything goes according to 'plan'. I could say, tomorrow I'm gonna blow up a truckload of gangbangers... or soldiers... Nobody panics, because it's all apart of the plan... but, if I say I'm gonna k!ll one itty bitty mayor... then everyone loses their minds!! Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and it becomes chaos... I'm an agent of chaos... and, you know the thing about chaos... it's fair.
 9 years ago '05        #27
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
Here's another good one from "Clerks 2"

Before he was the Mad Ducats guy, he was just Pickle F*cker. You see, freshman year, the seniors would hunt us down and put us through what they called "initiations." They'd stuff us into lockers or throw us in the girl's shower room nekkid, but Lance here got the worst of it. The seniors yanked down his pants and shoved a pickle up his a** and made him walk ten feet. If the pickle fell out before he hit the ten-foot mark, he had to take a bite of it, re-insert it, and walk again.
 9 years ago '04        #28
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
 billieskeet said:
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will k!ll you."
- Liam Neeson, Taken

It's nothing profound, but just the way he said it was so powerful like you really felt his seriousness in that s**t, you really believed he was gonna f**k somebody up.
:applause: that was one of the hardest lines I swear.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy