Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-12-2009, 06:00 PM         #61
Shoelaceman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awdyo1 said:
I know about Van Gogh, homey... So what you're trying to say is that Em is rapping in the perspective of Van Gogh?!
LMAO, that made me LOL
 9 years ago '04        #62
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15

Teen superstar LINDSAY LOHAN is desperate to perform a duet with bad boy rapper EMINEM - because she's a secret hip hop fan.

Lohan, who is embarking on a music career to run simultaneously alongside her film career, is delighted the STAN star recently asked to meet her - even though she has been too "busy" to hook up.

Lohan explains, "When I presented the MTV Movie Awards I thought we might meet but we didn't get the chance.

"A couple of people told me he wanted to meet me but I was so busy. I saw him just before I went on stage and we kind of smiled at each other. "Once the show was over and everything settled down I couldn't quite believe that he had wanted to meet me. "I really want to meet him. (AND SUCK HIS WEEWEE). In fact I'd love to do a song with him."
17/09/2004 17:18

i know hes talking about britney spears but.

Some reporters got more than they bargained for when they tried to interview Brittany Murphy at a recent junket.

The “8 Mile” star was in the U.K. promoting her new flick, “Uptown Girl,” when she shocked journalists with what one source describes as “really erratic behavior.” At one point, Murphy lay down on the floor, declared that she was tired of everyone looking at her, and put a napkin on her face. She also reportedly grabbed a reporter’s hand, told her she looked cold, clasped and rubbed it, until the flummoxed journalist asked Murphy to release her hand so she could write. One TV crew left in despair, according to a report, after failing to get an interview because Murphy kept bursting into song rather than answer questions.

There were some rumors about her bein on drugs... Em turns em all out huh.

Last edited by wh¡teboy; 05-12-2009 at 10:09 PM..
 9 years ago '12        #63
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Same Song and Dance >
 05-12-2009, 10:50 PM         #64
Yella Gurl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em k!lled it on this track!
 9 years ago '04        #65
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
....am I only one that looked at this song from him repeating the same formula of bullying pop stars?

He's seriously not stupid enough to make a song ABOUT r*pe, mentally ill being the theme of the album or not....

I mean, "Same Song and Dance" = Same content, same theme, same battle between Em and pop stars, spoken from an extremely metaphorical sense.
 9 years ago '12        #66
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
yeah man, your onto something!

05-13-2009, 07:24 AM         #67
Jay Daniels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
That s**t had me rollling^

Anyways...I only read the first page...and LMFAO @ the retards thinking its about substance abuse. Only on BX will you find such stupidity. I might have to log off forever cuz its getting ridiculous.
Wow. I thought it was idiotic too at first but the guy talking about Em being the drug substance may be right.

I listened again. And the song could be a metaphor. Em is the drug that is messing with these girls, and he portray's it in a way of being a pshyco k!ller.

And "you ain't never gonna break that glass" is a metaphor for like, you aint never getting away from the drugs.

The first verse for example.

"Couple r*pe charges people think your a monster, police buggin you non stop". Drugs have affected people, and police are cracking down on it. He describes the girl Tonya, shes stranded in the car, she got a flat tire. In other words she's feeling low. Em (the drugs) creeps up on her. And state's "I heard them say exact opposite's attract, if that's a fact it'll take taskforce to get you back"

2nd verse talking about Lindsey.

"The first victim I had" "Backstage" em says "Here's where I come in" "Hello Lindsey your looking a little thin hun" (she's depressed about being so thin?). "How bout a ride to rehab?" "murder wasn't my intention if I wanted to k!ll you it would have already been done" and slowly she gives up to the drugs and he (or the drugs) begins to lynch her with extension cord, which is the metaphor for causing her pain, lynch means to cause pain without k!lling.

Lynching in the second degree is defined as "Any act of violence inflicted by a mob upon the body of another person and from which death does not result".

3rd verse Britney.

"Ever since a school girl juvenile delinquent, I been feelin you"
the drugs were something britney may have been using as a troubled school girl. and Em (the drugs) creeps up on her like "I just picked your perscription for seroquel up". (seroquel is a mood stabalizing medication for people with bi-polar). Do you think eminem would actually be standing there talking to britney before he k!lls her in a literal sense? he's referring to the drugs, and she decides to use them.

Oh and that "should I cut off one of my ears and mail it to her?" is a Van Gogh thing. He cut off the bottom of his ear and wrapped it in newspaper and gave it to a girl he had a crush on. Weird.

SAME SONG AND DANCE!

:applause:

I find this a possible meaning behind the song, i'm not saying it's entirely true. Eminem is supposed to reveal the concepts behind the songs on the 15th.

Last edited by Jay Daniels; 05-13-2009 at 08:02 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #68
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Jay Daniels said:
Wow. I thought it was idiotic too at first but the guy talking about Em being the drug substance may be right.

I listened again. And the song could be a metaphor. Em is the drug that is messing with these girls, and he portray's it in a way of being a pshyco k!ller.

And "you ain't never gonna break that glass" is a metaphor for like, you aint never getting away from the drugs.

The first verse for example.

"Couple r*pe charges people think your a monster, police buggin you non stop". Drugs have affected people, and police are cracking down on it. He describes the girl Tonya, shes stranded in the car, she got a flat tire. In other words she's feeling low. Em (the drugs) creeps up on her. And state's "I heard them say exact opposite's attract, if that's a fact it'll take taskforce to get you back"

2nd verse talking about Lindsey.

"The first victim I had" "Backstage" em says "Here's where I come in" "Hello Lindsey your looking a little thin hun" (she's depressed about being so thin?). "How bout a ride to rehab?" "murder wasn't my intention if I wanted to k!ll you it would have already been done" and slowly she gives up to the drugs and he (or the drugs) begins to lynch her with extension cord, which is the metaphor for causing her pain, lynch means to cause pain without k!lling.

Lynching in the second degree is defined as "Any act of violence inflicted by a mob upon the body of another person and from which death does not result".

3rd verse Britney.

"Ever since a school girl juvenile delinquent, I been feelin you"
the drugs were something britney may have been using as a troubled school girl. and Em (the drugs) creeps up on her like "I just picked your perscription for seroquel up". (seroquel is a mood stabalizing medication for people with bi-polar). Do you think eminem would actually be standing there talking to britney before he k!lls her in a literal sense? he's referring to the drugs, and she decides to use them.

Oh and that "should I cut off one of my ears and mail it to her?" is a Van Gogh thing. He cut off the bottom of his ear and wrapped it in newspaper and gave it to a girl he had a crush on. Weird.

SAME SONG AND DANCE!

:applause:

I find this a possible meaning behind the song, i'm not saying it's entirely true. Eminem is supposed to reveal the concepts behind the songs on the 15th.
i have to show you love

this n*gga just did an analysis paper and gave a works cited page
 9 years ago '05        #69
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
^^^see how people dig, and reach, and dig, and reach......

next thing u know they gonna start sayin the reference to being r*ped by his step dad or uncle (whoever the fuuck) is a metaphor of the pain he felt for being victimized by the hollywood lifestyle, and how the public r*ped his innocence?.....dont sound too far fitched right????....

there aint one song on the album where em is using a BIG metophoric analogy....em keeps it str8 up!...

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 05-13-2009 at 03:12 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #70
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
 Scan said:
See, you failed the mention the second part of that line which goes a little something like "The windsheild's too strong for you". You're obviously reachin dogg, remember he picked Tonya up in his car in the skit before? f**k man, some people's children......kill yaself
 9 years ago '04        #71
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 makaveli_420 said:
See, you failed the mention the second part of that line which goes a little something like "The windsheild's too strong for you". You're obviously reachin dogg, remember he picked Tonya up in his car in the skit before? f**k man, some people's children......kill yaself
learn to quote munkey
 9 years ago '06        #72
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Thats one of my favorite tracks off that album.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy