"Same Song And Dance"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1
7452 pageviews
73 comments

MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
"Same Song And Dance"

:wow::wow:

that third verse, entirely about britney spears..... :wow:

eminem is a psychopath ... lol for real, after listening to this joint fully .. 3rd verse >> the other verses ... quite possibly my favorite song on relapse ...

:wow: this joint is grimey lol damn ..... em is on some dark as f**k bulls**t on this one.

73 comments for ""Same Song And Dance""

05-11-2009, 07:36 PM         #2
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i just got done finished listening to it minutes ago

and realized that should be a single, bc the average radio listener wouldnt be likely to get what this song is really about, the beat is insane and bass heavy enough to get club play, and the chorus creates the illusion of being a dance song...

and the title seems anti-club, making it seem that every song by rapper xyz is nothing but the same song and dance

this joint would be perfect for radio, it is a combination of new and old eminem...

geez i hope dre and jimmy realize this :agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #3
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
yall realize the second verse is about lindsay lohan right? And did you catch the hook is one big a.ss metaphor? Song=girl screaming while he r*pes and then k!lls the female, Dance=the female squirming and trying to defend herself and get away.......it aint no radio single....use your f**kin brain numb-skulls....
 05-11-2009, 07:57 PM         #4
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall do know that the song is about drug addiction right and not about raping and k!lling girls lol

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 05-11-2009 at 07:58 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #5
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
groupie fest going on here i see huh?

wipe that c*m off ur mouth u f*g**ts
 9 years ago '04        #6
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
yall do know that the song is about drug addiction right and not about raping and k!lling girls lol
uh oh...explain your reasonin, i need to hear this
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #7
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
 servesurite said:

relax man just kickin some knowledge to these morons who aint listen to the lyrics...

Last edited by makaveli_420; 05-11-2009 at 08:02 PM..
 05-11-2009, 08:01 PM         #8
Da One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
Not even close. Yeah, he mentions pills throughout the song but if you've listened to Relapse from beginning to start you'd see he does that in 90% of the songs.

And yeah, that song is hot as f**k although my girl looks at me a little weird when I play it hahah
 05-11-2009, 08:03 PM         #9
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:

what song were you listening to?
 9 years ago '08        #10
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
 makaveli_420 said:
yall realize the second verse is about lindsay lohan right? And did you catch the hook is one big a.ss metaphor? Song=girl screaming while he r*pes and then k!lls the female, Dance=the female squirming and trying to defend herself and get away.......it aint no radio single....use your f**kin brain numb-skulls....
yes, i realize all of that, thats exactly why i made this thread .... this song is crazy

and yes this song would not be a good single at all ...

servesurite said:

hey p***y last time i checked saying ONE song is good isn't being a groupie at all

that avatar is lame as f**k i hate pussies like you you're the type of dude who wears those lame a.ss shirts with phrases on them like "i'm out of bed and dressed, what more do you want from me?"

log off it's time to go wash your tazmanian devil mudflaps on your pickup
 9 years ago '06        #11
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
yes, i realize all of that, thats exactly why i made this thread .... this song is crazy

and yes this song would not be a good single at all ...

hey p***y last time i checked saying ONE song is good isn't being a groupie at all

that avatar is lame as f**k i hate pussies like you you're the type of dude who wears those lame a.ss shirts with phrases on them like "i'm out of bed and dressed, what more do you want from me?"

not particularly funny to be quite honest with you.

automatic fail.

try again.
 9 years ago '07        #12
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:

^^you right, aaaaahahahha
 05-11-2009, 08:12 PM         #13
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny you em stans claim you love him so much and you cant even comprehend one of hes songs

the song is about addiction.

the song is made from the perspective of a substance. a substance that ruins its victims. kind of like how 50 did on hes ''a baltimore love thing'' song and jay's ''i know'' on american gangster.. on the song he talks about lindsey lohan on the second verse and her addiction and then britney spears on the third and as you all know both had struggles with addiction.

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 05-11-2009 at 08:14 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
its funny you em stans claim you love him so much and you cant even comprehend one of hes songs

the song is made from the perspective of a substance. a substance that ruins its victims. kind of like how 50 did on hes ''a baltimore love thing'' song and jay's ''i know'' on american gangster.. on the song he talks about lindsey lohan on the second verse and her addiction and then britney spears on the third and as you all know both had struggles with addiction.
exactly, smh @ these dumb white kids
 9 years ago '07        #15
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:

the song isnt that hard to comprehend its about addiction.

sorry b, cant agree with you. It's partially narrated in the third person, it aint from the perspective of the drugs. He graphically details raping women in the song bro......"slowly she gets in and i begin to lynch her with 66 inches of extension....cord"........"you aint never gonna break that glass, the windshield's too strong for you"...........or dude talks about cuttin off his ear and mailin it to britney.....you tellin me a f**kin bottle of pills is gonna cut off its ear and send it in the mail? or when he talkin about makin a new outfit outta her....

Last edited by makaveli_420; 05-11-2009 at 08:19 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #16
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
 servesurite said:
slit your wrists

i'm the groupie??? but you're the one thinking too far into his lyrics?

the song is about k!lling and raping b***hes
 9 years ago '04        #17
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:

no it isnt......he talks about kidnapping and strangling lyndsy with extension cords and jumping over britneys gate with high heels on and wearing a suit out of her skin......thats from the drugs perspective????
 9 years ago '04        #18
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,216 | Props total: 2114 2114
 servesurite said:
At people over anaylizing songs and think theres some hidden message in it.....
 9 years ago '05        #19
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 468 468
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:

Iono man, 'cuz in the third verse he was just sounding like an obsessed/psychotic fan; saying he was gonna cut off his ear and mail it to her or some s**t...

It makes sense, but I don't think he was trying to be TOO creative.
 9 years ago '07        #20
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
it's a third person perspective of f**ked up people raping and murdering those 2 celebrities, and I think the first verse about Tonya is from Eminem's perspective.....end thread for f**ks sake before we offend one of these Stans so much that he drives his f**kin car off a bridge and k!lls himself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago