Rick Ross says shades are/Shades Designer Defends Rick Ross In Counterfeit row

most viewed right now
 140
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #121
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
those are Luis Vuitton Louie V's Mexican cousin He lost worst than Hatton
 9 years ago '05        #122
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
Who Gives A f**k? long as da n*gga making good music i don't give a f**k if he live in a one bedroom apartment in the baking beans projects
 05-12-2009, 07:34 PM         #123
nxn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Who Gives A f**k? long as da n*gga making good music i don't give a f**k if he live in a one bedroom apartment in the baking beans projects
Even if at the same time he's rapping about all the money and s**t he has?
 9 years ago '07        #124
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Hit Up The BX HH News & Interviews Section


http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?p=13793465#post13793465


Last edited by Hunedz; 05-12-2009 at 08:12 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #125
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
On the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine the sunglasses worn by Rick Ross are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires that were customized with solid gold accents by Jacob “Jack” Bernstein, professionally known as “The Sunglass Pimp”. Jacob Bernstein explained, “It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and tricking out the entire interior, adding on a body kit, adding on the rims; after all that, you’re not going to call the Rolls Royce counterfeit. That’s the same service we provide for our clients with authentic pieces. Just because the product has been customized by me does not take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires”. Brad Pitt, Gwen Stefani, Beyoncé, Ludacris, Jay Z, Cee Lo, Big Boi, Kanye West, P-Diddy, Will I Am, Apple, Tabu, Maroon 5, Black Thought, Matt Dillon, John Travolta, Kevin Spacey, Scarlett Johansson, Bill Paxton, Mary J. Blige, Goldie Hawn, Sharon Stone, Usher are some of the celebrities that shop at Jack’s Eyewear located in Los Angeles. So many people have called inquiring about obtaining the sunglasses we customized for Rick Ross. “I pride myself with the experience we provide for our clients and we do not use counterfeit pieces” says Jack and claims of counterfeit are defamation to me and Rick Ross.


:rolll augh:

THESE KIDS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY READ AND SEE.
:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #126
Merle 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
I said this in the previous threads and I was right! LV is pissed they didn't think of the diamonds
 9 years ago '07        #127
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16055 16055
 champlain said:
The XXL Editors received this letter from Louis Vuitton concerning the May 2009 cover of Rick Ross.

Dear Editor:

We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglasses prominently featuring counterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks. Because the photo has generated considerable confusion among your readers and Louis Vuitton customers among others, we feel it is important to clarify several points.

The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit. Louis Vuitton did not grant permission to Mr. Ross or to whoever did make the sunglasses to use our trademarks. The second is that no affiliation, sponsorship or a.ssociation exists between Rick Ross or XXL and Louis Vuitton. The third is that counterfeiting is illegal.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct the confusion.

Sincerely,

Michael D. Pantalony, Esq.
Louis Vuitton Malletier

xxlmag.com




Rick Ross says Shades are authentic






Shades Designer Defends Rick Ross In Counterfeit Louis Vuitton Controversy

Yea and he was never a CO either..ole Gusto ace mudda fyuka
 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM         #128
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*wonders what the f**k we are coming to when n*ggas are really buzzin this much over the authenticity of what a n*gga has on*
 05-13-2009, 09:10 AM         #129
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
On the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine the sunglasses worn by Rick Ross are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires that were customized with solid gold accents by Jacob “Jack” Bernstein, professionally known as “The Sunglass Pimp”. Jacob Bernstein explained, “It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and tricking out the entire interior, adding on a body kit, adding on the rims; after all that, you’re not going to call the Rolls Royce counterfeit. That’s the same service we provide for our clients with authentic pieces. Just because the product has been customized by me does not take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires”. Brad Pitt, Gwen Stefani, Beyoncé, Ludacris, Jay Z, Cee Lo, Big Boi, Kanye West, P-Diddy, Will I Am, Apple, Tabu, Maroon 5, Black Thought, Matt Dillon, John Travolta, Kevin Spacey, Scarlett Johansson, Bill Paxton, Mary J. Blige, Goldie Hawn, Sharon Stone, Usher are some of the celebrities that shop at Jack’s Eyewear located in Los Angeles. So many people have called inquiring about obtaining the sunglasses we customized for Rick Ross. “I pride myself with the experience we provide for our clients and we do not use counterfeit pieces” says Jack and claims of counterfeit are defamation to me and Rick Ross.


:rolll augh:

THESE KIDS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY READ AND SEE.
:greetings10:
@ this stan bein up at 4am to defend his hero
 9 years ago '04        #130
Merle 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Wow, allmost everyone in this thread takes a big L for believin' they weren't real
 9 years ago '09        #131
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
...not tryin to hate and i kno he got more money then me but why don't he rock more shades instead of rocking the same ones everytime he on tv or interviews
 9 years ago '04        #132
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
lets be real he hasn't had a platinum album hell naw he can't afford real s**t he would be broke as f**k
 9 years ago '04        #133
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 dog4life said:
lets be real he hasn't had a platinum album hell naw he can't afford real s**t he would be broke as f**k
rick ross does alot of shows,thats where the money is,going platinum doesnt mean you got money, smh the ignorance of the average rap listener
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
141 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy