Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #81
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,098 | Props total: 2718 2718
n*gga rockin' some Larry Vitton knockoffs.
 05-12-2009, 08:24 AM         #82
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude is the biggest clown in hip hop history.....it's impossible for me to take him,or his music serious...it's amazing how many self inflicted L's this dude has taken publically....and sadly it will continue....
 9 years ago '06        #83
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
:laughing0:

Get yall money up. Those glasses are customized by Jacob Bernstein.

Bernstein has customized sunglasses for a number of actors and entertainers, including Jay-Z, Kanye West, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Sharon Stone, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Brad Pitt, Usher and numerous others.

It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and having it tricked out; just because the product has been customized by me doesn’t take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires," Bernstein told AllHipHop.com.

Last edited by Kingme; 05-12-2009 at 09:02 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #84
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
tricking out a rolls royce won't change the fact it's a rolls.

obviously dude tricked out FAKE LV's :greetings10:
They were real. You should read the article attached to the link. :greetings10:

It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and having it tricked out; just because the product has been customized by me doesn’t take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires," Bernstein told AllHipHop.com.

Last edited by Kingme; 05-12-2009 at 09:04 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #85
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
if they're Loue V millionaires why did LV go out of their way to call them fake and BOOTLEGGED?
Becaused the glasses were not customized by Louis Vuitton they were customized by Jacob Bernstein.

If you got the money you get your Louis Vuitton glasses customized by Jacob Bernstein, just like Brad Pitt, Jay Z, Sharon Stone, Kanye West, and Rick Ross.
 9 years ago '04        #86
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 294 294
O well y'all let him slide for being a C.O and let other n*ggas slide for kissing men f**k it he want to wear fake glasses let him.
 9 years ago '06        #87
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
I don't know why these entertainers give so much free promotion to these companies anyway. Especially since they don't like us and don't want us no-where near their product.
 9 years ago '05        #88
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
^^read the artile b4 u comment sweetie, dude is advertising shades louis vuitton didnt make, im not surprised that they realesed this statement, on the other hand i love and respect that they embrace the hip-hop culture, which is smart because unlike d**kheads like burberry, cristal and girbaud they kno that us black folks money is green too :)

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 05-12-2009 at 09:21 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #89
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Kingme said:
:laughing0:

Get yall money up. Those glasses are customized by Jacob Bernstein.

Bernstein has customized sunglasses for a number of actors and entertainers, including Jay-Z, Kanye West, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Sharon Stone, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Brad Pitt, Usher and numerous others.

lmao this s**t was funny but i guess it makes sense
 9 years ago '06        #90
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 LBoogie2122 said:
^^read the artile b4 u comment sweetie, dude is advertising shades louis vuitton didnt make, im not surprised that they realesed this statement, on the other hand i love and respect that they embrace the hip-hop culture, which is smart because unlike d**kheads like burberry, cristal and girbaud they kno that us black folks money is green too :)
That wasn't my point though. It's not that Rick Ross was advertising them, or that LV didn't customize them (because they were basically LV's, they just didn't customize them, he went to somebody else for that). My point was bigger than Ross and the glasses. These rappers are always giving these companies free promo in their songs and always shouting them out, for nothing. They don't get no stake in the company, they don't get no check or anything. So they shouldn't be surprised when they don't want our dollar or business. They shouldn't be surprised when these companies put these artist on blast like that. It's bigger than Ross and his situation. I was talking about the genral scope of the big picture.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 05-12-2009 at 09:42 AM..
 05-12-2009, 09:42 AM         #91
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they have to be fake there isnt a way to customize these

[pic - click to view]

into these

[pic - click to view]

and if they were why didnt louis vuitton try and sue others? because they are fake simple as that

50 won
 9 years ago '06        #92
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
they have to be fake there isnt a way to customize these

[pic - click to view]

into these

[pic - click to view]

and if they were why didnt louis vuitton try and sue others? because they are fake simple as that

50 won
actually it seems very possible to turn these into the ones u see on the cover

and that Berstein guy even confirmed it himself

btw this no posting pics s**t is gay as f**k
 05-12-2009, 10:12 AM         #93
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think he did play his self by wearing those on the cover of a magazine but on the real anybody who thought those were real LV's and not something he got made played themselves even harder... I guess not alot of people are familiar with LV's style
 9 years ago '07        #94
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16212 16212
 dizzle trizzle said:
shyte let someone give me some fake LV's shades bet i rock them joints
Tru, but if you "made a couple million last year sellin weight" why would you rock some fake shades B? Now for all those cats In here ridin rick ross's nutsack I hope this is a lesson for you.. Or I guess you continue to cosign this fake cat.
 9 years ago '06        #95
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
Florida rap star Rick Ross is hitting back at reports that the Louis Vuitton’s claims that the sunglasses he wore on the cover were fake by producing the designer.

According to Ross, the sunglasses worn on the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine were customized with solid gold accents by Jacob Bernstein, AKA “The Sunglasses Pimp.”

"It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and having it tricked out; just because the product has been customized by me doesn’t take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires," Bernstein told AllHipHop.com.

Ross appears on the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine wearing a pair of Louis Vuitton - like frames.

Controversy erupted yesterday (May 11), when a representative for Louis Vuitton issued a statement disassociating itself with XXL Magazine and Rick Ross over the glasses.

“We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglasses prominently featuring counterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks,” stated Louis Vuitton Malletier Michael D. Pantalony. “Because the photo has generated considerable confusion among your readers and Louis Vuitton customers among others, we feel it is important to clarify several points.”

“The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit,” Pantalony clarified. “Louis Vuitton did not grant permission to Mr. Ross or to whoever did make the sunglasses to use our trademarks. The second is that no affiliation, sponsorship or a.ssociation exists between Rick Ross or XXL and Louis Vuitton. The third is that counterfeiting is illegal.”

Bernstein, who was responsible for Ross’ customized shades, is well known in the world of fashion via his Los Angeles - based business, Jack’s Eyewear.

9 years ago '07        #96
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
Someone get Bernstein on the line
 9 years ago '04        #97
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 Ex The God said:
Of course he says they are real
Just like that wasn't him in the picture...

What I find amusing is... The Ross cult here on bx will undoubtedly believe him over Louie f**king Vuitton themselves.
 9 years ago '05        #98
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
Honestly... even if they were real and customized... is it that serious that these celebrities are customizing shades??? there is like a million diff types ....
 05-12-2009, 10:58 AM         #99
titebuoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they were real, then whats the problem, its like throwing rims and a paint job on a 745, so what. but if they were fake, ross still shops at the flea or canal street, his money is limited
 9 years ago '04        #100
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 1151 1151
it is remarkably sad that this type of news makes our daily headlines.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy