NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
Lol i dnt know about da shades but buddy say he stay taking Ls n*gga Just had the top selling albulm dnt seem like a L 2 me thats why hes even on XXL lol but if dem s**ts fake lmao dats his dumb a.ss i bet some 1 talked him into thinking there exclusive and he spent alot on them not knowing anybetter LMAO
 9 years ago '07        #62
laknight42 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 78 78
lmao at the quote at the bottom of the page "I've never had a credibility problem and still dont"

how ironic??
 9 years ago '05        #63
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 718 718
atleast that h0nkey eminem wears real clothes...stupid ricky
 05-11-2009, 09:55 PM         #64
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had to come in here for a quick laugh.....ross lost
 05-11-2009, 10:11 PM         #65
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
missinfo.tv .......scroll down and see the video with officer ricky talkin bout how they are 20,000 and you can't get em LOL
 9 years ago '09        #66
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
L................
 9 years ago '08        #67
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
Fresh off a drawn out “battle” with 50 Cent and celebrating his latest #1 album, Rick Ross now finds himself embroiled in another celebrity “beef.”

This time, the Miami emcee has drawn the ire of the prestigious fashion company Louis Vuitton, who launched a public letter to Rick Ross and XXL concerning the magazine’s May 2009 cover.

The issue features Ross in what a company manufacturer and spokesman derided as fake Louis Vuitton shades.

“We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglasses prominently featuring counterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks,” stated Louis Vuitton Malletier Michael D. Pantalony. “Because the photo has generated considerable confusion among your readers and Louis Vuitton customers among others, we feel it is important to clarify several points.”

Louis Vuitton has made a concerted effort to cut down on the mass counterfeiting on their products.

Along with confining the majority of their products to small, personalized boutiques, the company is aggressive in exposing counterfeit marketing in all forms of media.

“The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit,” Pantalony clarified. “Louis Vuitton did not grant permission to Mr. Ross or to whoever did make the sunglasses to use our trademarks. The second is that no affiliation, sponsorship or a.ssociation exists between Rick Ross or XXL and Louis Vuitton. The third is that counterfeiting is illegal.”

Since Hip-Hop culture’s inception, Louis Vuitton has consistently over generations remained a popular brand, being worn and name-checked by Grandmaster Flash, the Fat Boys, Big Daddy Kane, Diddy, and Kanye West.

Last year, Pharrell Williams served a sponsor for Vuitton’s extravagant Blason jewelry line.
At press time, Rick Ross could not be reached for comment.
 05-11-2009, 10:50 PM         #68
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is ross still getting attention?, seriously let the cop disappear now because of this he will make more corny videos and s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #69
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
Ross gets a lotta of his s**t customized....that customized s**t still cost a grip....i know he get a lotta of his tees customized....he'll cut out the logo or the design and get it stitched on a larger shirt or some s**t if they dont make'm in his size.....if they fake they fake but fake and customized are too diff things in my OP.....and i know a lotta n*ggas that lie ...take birdman for instance....all his charms and s**t cost 150k 100k...who really believes that s**t?
 9 years ago '05        #70
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 33610 33610
 44gunnzupnukka said:
Ross gets a lotta of his s**t customized....that customized s**t still cost a grip....i know he get a lotta of his tees customized....he'll cut out the logo or the design and get it stitched on a larger shirt or some s**t if they dont make'm in his size.....if they fake they fake but fake and customized are too diff things in my OP.....and i know a lotta n*ggas that lie ...take birdman for instance....all his charms and s**t cost 150k 100k...who really believes that s**t?
i do....u dont think birdman is getting bread like that? u buggin
 9 years ago '04        #71
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6444 6444
wow more publicity for ross.
 9 years ago '05        #72
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 2669 2669
shyte let someone give me some fake LV's shades bet i rock them joints
 05-11-2009, 11:34 PM         #73
!$$!G.D.F!$$! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
shyte let someone give me some fake LV's shades bet i rock them joints
yeah but your you, and he's a rapper, one who should be able to afford some LV's.

ross, eh maybe not.
 9 years ago '07        #74
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
damn, thats crazy! the most expensive shades on the Louis Vuitton website is only $675.00. Im sure he could afford the real ones...oh well, he just keeps proving just how "Rick Fraud" he is...
 05-12-2009, 12:07 AM         #75
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt be surprised if theres a breaking news: Rapper Rick Ross found dead hanging himself at this rate! this dude is just a walking LIE... he should do the the air a favor and end himself already damn
 9 years ago '04        #76
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Lol I bet he diamonised those shades :D, custom Louis. I guess Louis Vuitton is pissed they didn't think of that
 9 years ago '07        #77
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
i mean damn, wtf lol

wearin a fake sunglasses on the cover of the magazine:banghead:
 05-12-2009, 08:10 AM         #78
Cahlito 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn how you rich and you rocking fake shades on the cover
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-12-2009, 08:12 AM         #79
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross got them exclusives alright, s**t you won't find in the stores!
 05-12-2009, 08:17 AM         #80
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
100 bricks cant buy you real shades?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy