How to Step up ya Game collection Mines with pics !!!!

most viewed right now
 183
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-12-2009, 02:52 PM         #61
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boogambino said:
Obviously this dude right here is sony fanboy, and 80% dude uz crazy more like 10%
Nah 80% of that s**t really is a.ss bro...
 9 years ago '06        #62
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
@ the dude highlighting his Power Rangers DVD.
 9 years ago '04        #63
boogambino  OP
space
avatar space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr.Big Deal said:
this f*g**t got the price is right talking bout step ya game collection up

n*gga i got every snes and nes game on 1 dvd disc,f**k yo bulls**t collection
Yea and for ya moms head game the "Price Is Right"
 05-12-2009, 02:55 PM         #64
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CFran55 said:
heres my collection!
ive added more tv shows mainly cartoons back in the day talespin, duck tales ishh like that
CHEA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

[pic - click to view]

n*gga you put Kazaam on display?

Get the f**k OUT of this thread!
 05-12-2009, 02:55 PM         #65
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You want me to post a screenshot of my gamefly account?

Buying games is a thing of the past to me. I'd rather post my sneaker collection.
 9 years ago '04        #66
boogambino  OP
space
avatar space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
 GhostDigga said:
Nah 80% of that s**t really is a.ss bro...
yea thats cool but i got 80% more funds than you
My life is 80% better thans yours
I f**k 80% more hoes than you
and last but not least quit being 80% gay
 9 years ago '04        #67
boogambino  OP
space
avatar space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
You want me to post a screenshot of my gamefly account?

Buying games is a thing of the past to me. I'd rather post my sneaker collection.
its the other way around for me now i used to be a sneaker head at once
 05-12-2009, 03:14 PM         #68
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lot a hate in this thread
 05-12-2009, 03:26 PM         #69
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boogambino said:
yea thats cool but i got 80% more funds than you
My life is 80% better thans yours
I f**k 80% more hoes than you
and last but not least quit being 80% gay
Are you really getting mad because I don't like the games in your collection?

Grow up.
 9 years ago '04        #70
boogambino  OP
space
avatar space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
im just tired of da hatin in this thread its not what i made it for it was just for informational purposes only. and for others to share their collections but i guess thats what you get when you make a thread on bx a bunch of finger thugs lol.

To all those who feel like im takin shots at them duck because now i got a rocket laucher
 05-12-2009, 04:43 PM         #71
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boogambino said:
im just tired of da hatin in this thread its not what i made it for it was just for informational purposes only. and for others to share their collections but i guess thats what you get when you make a thread on bx a bunch of finger thugs lol.

To all those who feel like im takin shots at them duck because now i got a rocket laucher
think like a normal person when naming a thread if that is what it was supposed to be for maybe something like "post up your game collection" not some s**t like step up ya game collection. Ive been playing games for 25 years kid and i only own 7 games right now (not including the 40 or so my kids have) I just dont see a reason to own that many games especially when most of them are not worth the money
 05-12-2009, 04:58 PM         #72
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #73
boogambino  OP
space
avatar space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
 TriangleOffense said:
think like a normal person when naming a thread if that is what it was supposed to be for maybe something like "post up your game collection" not some s**t like step up ya game collection. Ive been playing games for 25 years kid and i only own 7 games right now (not including the 40 or so my kids have) I just dont see a reason to own that many games especially when most of them are not worth the money
come on bro you and i both know if i would have named it that it would have had the same outcome as it has had .

And me owning the certain games i have that people call "s**tty" is just s**tty only by opinion
we all have diffrent tastes when it comes to what we like
 9 years ago '04        #74
boogambino  OP
space
avatar space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:

[pic - click to view]

by the way i cant see whatIMG u posted but i'll a.ssume you said nice thread thnx
 05-12-2009, 05:34 PM         #75
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll buy a game but once I'm done playing it, that's it. I trade that b***h in. I only own 1 360 game right now, and that is GOW2.
 9 years ago '04        #76
black ice 2003 
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 1blood said:
How much p***y did you say you was geting again?
he gets no p***y with a collection like that smh
 9 years ago '04        #77
boogambino  OP
space
avatar space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
 black ice 2003 said:
he gets no p***y with a collection like that smh
Really?
 9 years ago '05        #78
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 IronMaiden said:
Games might be yours but i know the person personally who owns that dvd collection and it sure as hell isn't you



scroll near the bottom.. why lie?
Wow...... way to put someone on blast.
 9 years ago '04        #79
CFran55 
space
avatar space
space
$732 | Props total: 64 64
ahaha like i said i use to watch them movies back in the day. as you can see they are around the same time frame i dont have them newer power rangers dvd cuz i stopped watching them but yea i use to watch the original ones. same with the cartoons
 05-12-2009, 06:38 PM         #80
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said:
this f*g**t got the price is right talking bout step ya game collection up

n*gga i got every snes and nes game on 1 dvd disc,f**k yo bulls**t collection
which means you dont have s**t

bootlegs = worthless

get a job
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
110 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy