Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 J.R. Hyphy said:
shhhhhh be vewee vewweee quiet

[pic - click to view]

You know I had it Javon. :applause:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #122
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 J.R. Hyphy said:
no such thing
oh no, a guy who respects good ball :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #123
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the audacity to mention a travel in a kobe/lebron thread. you should be crucified.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #124
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
stupid as f**k.
 9 years ago '07        #125
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 str8_akademiks said:
@ Javon's only arguments being gifs.
Word...anyone can post gifs...doesnt mean s**t...kobe and bron both got sick a.ss plays...
 9 years ago '05        #126
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,410 | Props total: 8111 8111
 Sabotage said:
boxden itself might collapse :( whatever would we do without him giving us the up to the second updates from his phone while he is "attending" these sport events
:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #127
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,410 | Props total: 8111 8111
Who's worse Javon or Braidedup Pimp?
 9 years ago '04        #128
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
how about f**k all yall
continue on
 9 years ago '05        #129
wettanam 
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 185 185
Lebron will be better than kobe once he gets a consistent jump shot..... then there won't be no contest
 9 years ago '04        #130
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Knowledgeable said:
:owned:
haha. not even. n*ggas was sayin that s**t about the rockets gettin swept, look at that a.ss smakin they got today. gimme a break. lebrons the best, no question...
 9 years ago '04        #131
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
 NYCNYCNYC said:
i just don't understand how people can debate this? lebron has gone public over 5 times about this..he even stated "stop comparing me to kobe. He is on another level. He is the best in the nba right now and one of the best to ever do it. I look at his game and try to improve". and lebron and wade go to kobe during the summer and train with him and learn from him
everyone please read this ^^^^^...and dont say..lebron is trying to be humble..f**k that..when u know ur the best, u state it..aka fllyod mayweather, Ali, Tiger, Nadar now, Federar when he was #1, and the man himself MJ...they have all stated that they were/are the best or reference that they are

why do u think no one asks kobe who the best in the nba is but they continue to ask lebron and wade???
 9 years ago '04        #132
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1490 1490
when did MJ say he was the best when he was in the league?

besides Shaq, i don't remember ANY player ever saying they're the best. players always give it up to others, doesn't matter what sport

i'm not a Lebron stan, but can u really say after this season that he hasn't surpassed Kobe? 82 games is a lot of time to prove who is where. who knows, maybe next year Kobe will step it up more than he did this season, play like last season and tip Lebron, but right now Lebron has got it. And i ain't talking 'bout no MVP bulls**t, i'm speaking from an NBA fan's perspective.

so in summary

last year = Kobe

this year = Lebron

next season = whoever proves it
 9 years ago '06        #133
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
The Finals are gonna be EPIC.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #134
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
LeBron has had the easiest series so far. Pistons are garbage, and so arent the Hawks.
 9 years ago '04        #135
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
Not quite yet. Kobe is a better one on one defender and got a more consistent jumpshot
 05-11-2009, 09:22 AM         #136
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like the Kobe stans are making every excuse in the world to protect Kobe. Just face it. Kobe was the best, but Lebron is now the best. It isn't that the east is weak or the west is the best. All NBA teams play each other. Cleveland has just been on fire lately and Lebron is leader. He is CLEARLY THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!
 9 years ago '06        #137
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
As a Laker and Kobe fan, I will be fair. If the Lakers win the championship, Kobe remains on the throne. If Cleveland wins, Lebron will haven taken Kobe's spot as the best player in the league. This is the only way I'll admit it either way and I stand by it.

This s**t is beyond skill set and points. Who can get it done with it all on the line? No Excuses, Just Results.
 9 years ago '06        #138
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 108 108
He has had a good year...but I still think kobe is better....lebron is just a born mismatch.... he is bigger then everyone who guards him and can shoot over them ..and if u put sumone on him his size he is way faster and stronger..there's nothing you can do with him....all they did was put all shooters around him...u have to make a choice if u double he passes to w wide open person
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #139
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 hood135 said:
As a Laker and Kobe fan, I will be fair. If the Lakers win the championship, Kobe remains on the throne. If Cleveland wins, Lebron will haven taken Kobe's spot as the best player in the league. This is the only way I'll admit it either way and I stand by it.

This s**t is beyond skill set and points. Who can get it done with it all on the line? No Excuses, Just Results.
Exactly... If Kobe doesn't come through this season there is nothing left for anyone to say. Nothing any Kobe stan could come up with to make a valid argument. Kobe will be known as a loser who cannot carry a team on his own. Lebron will be known as hands down the best player in the NBA.

There is no excuse for Kobe this year. Dude already f**ked up his legacy last year but if he loses this year . You might have to put up a suicide watch for Kobe and his stans.
 9 years ago '04        #140
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Kobe nation will be destroyed this season and i love it!!!!!!!!!
no excuse for kobe this year if he does not win a ring
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy