most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
 Lester86 said:
Triangle Offense. Study it. Grasp it. Then lets talk
honestly, i know the basics, but even nba coaches aint comfortable using it considering only one has fully employed the use of it. and from what i know, its basically like a well organized machine that moves fluently as all the players have to read and react to the defense. basically predetermined movements based on the movements of the defense. and being that their is no official pg its harder to get ast. but from my understanding everytime a player gets the ball they have at least two options everytime. and i aint mad at kobe for not taking the option to pass...

but ast aint part of kobes game, regardless of triangle offense or not. kobe dont like to pass. he dont trust his teammates. how many gamewinners have other laker players hit off kobe passes? cant think of any..

how many gamewinners have ppl hit off a lebron pass? at least 3

9 years ago '04        #62
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 BMT123 said:
knock down shots? you do know that you have to pass the ball to a teammate for them to knock down a shot... something kobe dont do...

whens the last time kobe had a triple double? wait wait... whens the last time kobe had a triple double in the playoffs? f**k lebron, kobe aint better than rondo...

thats a jk fellas... dont catch a heart attack...lmao

f**k inside/outside...
lebron is the better scorer cause he averages more points on less shots...:greetings10:
does kobe need a triple double to prove he's the best in the league? really?

kobe doesn't pass the ball?

ya'll n*ggas just be saying s**t ya'll hear in the barbershop...i'm convinced
 9 years ago '04        #63
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 Andre3000 said:
Id say he makes better decisions. I mean Kobe is a idiot at times. Kobe is arguably the most talented player of all time. But damn this n*gga is a idiot. I mean LA fans can attest to that.

But when out of his own mouth you hear him say that hes not even close I think thats enough.

East>West tho OVERALL. The playoff teams in the West are better but thats it. After the Suns spot alot of those teams are horrid. The East won more games head to head this year as well.
looks at it this way mayne..

It's alot more beneficial to be the number one seed in the EAST, than it is to be the number one seed in the WEST.

Why? Self explanatory. The west is more top heavy.
 9 years ago '04        #64
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 443 443
 BMT123 said:
get your facts straight buddy, pippen did it 3 seasons in a row with the bulls from 91-93 and he averaged 7 ast in 92... :greetings10:

iverson was top 10 in the league for two years... lebrons been doing this on a consistent level since he came in the league...
u smoking something my man? averaged 6 only once and u dont round numbers when it comes to stats s**t..might as well give dirk who averaged 25 points to 30 right? cuz u gotta round? f**k outta here
 9 years ago '05        #65
BMT123 
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Wow so Triple doubles make you that great now?? Boxden is fool of fools. I never hear any1 callin Oscar Robertson the Goat or Magic(I do but not universally). Now its all that matters in this day and age.
wow so someone didnt read properly saying that it was a jk... boxden is a fool of fools

and ur a f**king retard because triple doubles means u dominant the game. from ast to pts to rebs, u helped ur team. cant remember the last time someone got a triple double on a losing team. usually its a guaranteed W when a player gets a triple double, so yea it does make you that great
 9 years ago '04        #66
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 443 443
 BMT123 said:
wow so someone didnt read properly saying that it was a jk... boxden is a fool of fools

and ur a f**king retard because triple doubles means u dominant the game. from ast to pts to rebs, u helped ur team. cant remember the last time someone got a triple double on a losing team. usually its a guaranteed W when a player gets a triple double, so yea it does make you that great
guaranteed W? lmaooooo...ok so having a double-double..that means u must have a pretty good guaranteed to win right?
 05-10-2009, 09:08 PM         #67
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lester86 said:
looks at it this way mayne..

It's alot more beneficial to be the number one seed in the EAST, than it is to be the number one seed in the WEST.

Why? Self explanatory. The west is more top heavy.
No1s denying that I pretty much said that in what you just replied to. Ofcourse LA playing utah is harder than the cavs playing the Pistons.

But its VERY obvious those records are misleading because those West teams bully those s**tty lower teams since they play them much more. The Hornets by far are one of the most worst teams in the playoffs this year BY far. They might not even have been better than Detroit. Many of those playoff teams arent as great as that record looks in the West.
 9 years ago '06        #68
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
This is the worst place to have this conversation...Kobe stans will make up facts just to prove their point
 9 years ago '05        #69
BMT123 
space
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
u smoking something my man? averaged 6 only once and u dont round numbers when it comes to stats s**t..might as well give dirk who averaged 25 points to 30 right? cuz u gotta round? f**k outta here
u right, i googled his stats and someone rounded... idk why they would but u definitely right on that one... maybe they included his post season stats in there??

and i definitely am smoking making all you kobe fans :angry12: and the funny s**t is yall talking all this s**t, but i have not seen not one kobe fan pull up stats to prove me wrong. f**k your perception of kobe

Last edited by BMT123; 05-10-2009 at 09:16 PM..
 05-10-2009, 09:13 PM         #70
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMT123 said:

Im a retard but wtf is dominant the game?? Dont u mean dominate??

If it was a joke it isn't funny at all. and Kidd isn't even a top 5 PG of all time and he can rack up as many triple doubles on winning teams as he likes. Its barely a deciding factor in greatness unless your helping a team get Ws. Brons physical tools and the offense his team runs gives him the capacity to get his triple doubles.
 9 years ago '08        #71
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Andre3000 said:
Id say he makes better decisions. I mean Kobe is a idiot at times. Kobe is arguably the most talented player of all time. But damn this n*gga is a idiot. I mean LA fans can agree with that.

But when out of his own mouth you hear him say that hes not even close I think thats enough.

East>West tho OVERALL. The playoff teams in the West are better but thats it. After the Suns spot alot of those teams are horrid. The East won more games head to head this year as well.

Rasheed Wallace is the most talented.... :dancingcool:
 05-10-2009, 09:16 PM         #72
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
Rasheed Wallace is the most talented.... :dancingcool:
Wep*nis why u posting on 2 accounts at the same time.
 9 years ago '05        #73
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 BMT123 said:
honestly, i know the basics, but even nba coaches aint comfortable using it considering only one has fully employed the use of it. and from what i know, its basically like a well organized machine that moves fluently as all the players have to read and react to the defense. basically predetermined movements based on the movements of the defense. and being that their is no official pg its harder to get ast. but from my understanding everytime a player gets the ball they have at least two options everytime. and i aint mad at kobe for not taking the option to pass...

but ast aint part of kobes game, regardless of triangle offense or not. kobe dont like to pass. he dont trust his teammates. how many gamewinners have other laker players hit off kobe passes? cant think of any..

how many gamewinners have ppl hit off a lebron pass? at least 3

So hitting game winners is a bad thing now? :thumbsdow
 9 years ago '04        #74
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
thread starter only watches Sportcenter
 9 years ago '08        #75
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 BMT123 said:

you really shouldn't call Andre3000 a retard cuz you just said dominant the game... It's dominate, son...
 9 years ago '05        #76
BMT123 
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Im a retard but wtf is dominant the game?? Dont u mean dominate??

If it was a joke it isn't funny at all. and Kidd isn't even a top 5 PG of all time and he can rack up as many triple doubles on winning teams as he likes. Its barely a deciding factor in greatness unless your helping a team get Ws. Brons physical tools and the offense his team runs gives him the capacity to get his triple doubles.
ok, so i wrote dominant instead of dominate... big deal...

kidd isnt a hall of famer? u acting like triple double is some easy s**t...
 9 years ago '04        #77
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Lester86 said:
lets be real. Kobe's skillset far exceeds LeBron James....for now.

maybe in 3-4 years we'll be singing to a different tune. But the fact remains, Kobe is better than LeBron James.

simply put, James needs to refine his shooting touch (jump shot, FT shooting) and i will gladly crown him as the best in the league..
yes Kobe exceeds Lebron at every aspect of the game.
 9 years ago '08        #78
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Wep*nis why u posting on 2 accounts at the same time.
wtf are you talking about? i ain't wep*nis retard..
 05-10-2009, 09:21 PM         #79
503town_7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like kobe and the lakers either but once the cavs are brought back down to earth u will eat up your words and prolly would never come back to this thread or make another bs thread like this one again. dont doubt the west today or tomorrow just cuz lebron is hot right now.
 05-10-2009, 09:23 PM         #80
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMT123 said:
ok, so i wrote dominant instead of dominate... big deal...

kidd isnt a hall of famer? u acting like triple double is some easy s**t...
and I wrote fool instead of full big deal....

Wow you obviously cant read. WTF did I say he isn't a HOF?? WTF did I say it was easy??
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy